Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. (2692 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
So Avengers endame was finally release over the weekend. Reviews has been great. An cummulation of 20yrs in the making. What a roller coaster .Can't wait to see it. But only after the cinemas finish with their annual exploitation dance. The gods wear me a strange hat the day I see a movie for 3,500. Am not cheap. Just learning to stand my ground.

Speaking of cummulation and roller coaster, reginal Daniels eventually got her dream man or her dream wedding over the weekend. Depending on what you see. A cummulation of speculations finally coming to an holt. BUT for For me another alien abduction . What is it with our young girls and men in their twilights. Another pretty young teen (less go with it) taken away to old men country. What a waste! young men over the country fuming looking hoplessly to the sky like mother hen watching her young chicken snatched by a ravaging hulk.

Indeed a day not to remember by young male dreamers, "nursers". How thanos infinite guanlet would help now wiping out half the universe won't be a bad ideal..indeed the universe needs balance. Selective balance. Those old men have to go!

I called my sisters to get their perspective. Seem the marriage struck a cord with them. A good cord . No longer were they mad at polygamy for being a retro cutural, should have been outlawed male oppressive practise. Its was a practise thats was suddenly ok. "Its their life" . we cant always judge people" at least it's better then her sleeping around with them in secret.

RD maybe have converted them. Could be the blings, the cars, the house and the talk of the town weeding. I dont know am guessing .Who no like better thing. Core human nature 1(one) principles/idealogy _0. in the end She looked happy and We all should be happy for her.

So where does this all lead?. Back to us .What about us?. The hypocrisy of our doings. Am overly hyped on this..I don't even.know were.to start.

It seem our society is view through the lens of wealth a lot. Throw in wealth in the mix, and all critical thinking stop. The honesty of our hypocrisy once wealth is in is at scary level. A poor man marries a teen not as fourth wife and spits! ..sick pervert is the mainstream outcry.But that aside.

Considerin our hypocrisy is were we at. The laziness to fight wealth with reason Or the reluctance. Who was there by that young girls side to have reasoned for her.

To say this is now open society one in which a woman has the same opportunity as a man. The leverage is with women I dare say. Maybe if some had told her that you a young teen and the future is still at your feet. If you can rise to national stardom as a teen, who is to Tell what you will reach as an adult. The image of a young Daniels and a young handsome man holding a son or a daughter in a two room apartment. Makes for a finer family portrait than her in a mansion sandwich between four wife's and a iPhone in hand.

Money worshipping is making us slow to reason. The end is happiness wealth still remains "a means"

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sadly, I can only blame poverty and failed upbringing (aka mother) for what is happening... But then again, look around you? The majority of these women are brainwashed from very early age that their "eldorado" is to find a rich man to marry, and that would also pay their bride price... thus the richer the better.

With the amount of poverty vs the amount of people wanting to live the bling bling lifestyle in Nigeia, no wonder so many women are having their mothers gladly offering them to grandaddies to devour them. It's a win-win situation for them... After a few kids and a miserable life, she would probably reconsider, until then, let her bask in her new found fortunes (posting pics in private jets and RsRs) and flaunting it all to the world so that Nigerians can envy her die.

This, my friend, is what many women in Nigeria would call HAPPINESS

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by schoolboymatt(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
aren't u guys tired
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ubunja(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
To be honest I'm tired of these blockbuster American movies. Fvck that shît
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Regina Daniels trial? So she has been charged to court

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
These are the things that will destabilize society. When rich old men with billions hog all the fresh nubile girls. What must young men get? If enough grandpas collect all the pussy for themselves many youths will finally act

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Jman06(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Honestly, to say that I'm disappointed in Regina Daniels is an understatement!

This marriage of hers will further embolden young girls to go into illicit affairs with married men!
This is a debasement of womanhood and coming from someone who should be a role model to other young girls makes it worse!
She could have gotten someone younger and even richer! Instead of being a 5th wife!
Honestly, if she had married Ned as a single man at that age, it would have been more honorable!!!

And I hope Nigerian women can now see why Nigerian men don't respect them
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Which crime was commited here None
Many of these actresses do runs with this rich men.gina beta pass them na
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
Which crime was commited here None
Many of these actresses do runs with this rich men.gina beta pass them na

There is a standard for society. We keep using the wrong stsndards. She has not committed an individual crime but a social one. If the was America like we rightly live to compare, there would be an outcry. Yes it's there life but we are also trying to teach the coming generation the right moral standard. An 18yr old should not marry for money.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

There is a standard for society. We keep using the wrong stsndards. She has not committed an individual crime but a social one. If the was America like we rightly live to compare, there would be an outcry. Yes it's there life but we are also trying to teach the coming generation the right moral standard. An 18yr old should not marry for money.
how did u know she married for money Dont our kings marry small girls At least gina is better than those ladies we call celebs who sleep with d man in secret for money

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jman06:
Honestly, to say that I'm disappointed in Regina Daniels is an understatement!

This marriage of hers will further embolden young girls to go into illicit affairs with married men!
This is a debasement of womanhood and coming from someone who should be a role model to other young girls makes it worse!
She could have gotten someone younger and even richer! Instead of being a 5th wife!
Honestly, if she had married Ned as a single man at that age, it would have been more honorable!!!

And I hope Nigerian women can now see why Nigerian men don't respect them

My friend god bless you. All you see in the media are fellow women calling to congratulate her. She is 19 for Christ sake. Four wives ahead of you. It's not like she is old and life has pass her by. Who is a advicing her. Should a teenager be so into money in the first place? When it comes to issue like this everyone is lazy and that's what pains me most.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

My friend god bless you. All you see in the media are fellow women calling to congratulate her. She is 19 for Christ sake. Four wives ahead of you. It's not like she is old and life has pass her by. Who is a advicing her. Should a teenager be so into money in the first place? When it comes to issue like this everyone is lazy and that's what pains me most.
she is 23 lol. Na 1 one wife the man get for house others divorced. The morrocan princess. Ned is a muslim and can marry 4 una go just dey critize in this same country where married men dey nack single gals any how. Where actress dey go dubia to chop shit. Abegi how old the omotola get married or amara kanu 18 and where dem dey today
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
how did u know she msrried for money Dont our kings marry small girls At least gina is better than those ladies we call celebs who sleep with d man in secret for money

OK she did it for love. I correct myself.

That 60 yrs old man was her dream man. Bless her soul. If you wish to follow part do so. What are you doing comparing her to other runs girls "at least she is better than". The arm bandit will say at least I don't kill any of my victims I only take money from them.

those girls you compare her to are far better than her. She can only be if she stays committed to papa. Now you and I know that's not true ones she goes back to shool. So where she take better pass them?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

That 60 yrs old man was her dream man. Bless her soul. If you wish to follow part do so. What are you doing comparing her to other runs girls "at least she is better than". The arm bandit will say at least I don't kill any of my victims I only take money from them.

Mind you this girl is still young and pretty still the dream of many young boys. How long before this old man bore her and she goes back to find a young boys her age. Be honest.

Why is it bothering you, it's her life fa leave it for her like that.

whether she chooses to marry a young guy or an old man it's still her life your rantings here changes nothing
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

those girls you compare her to are far better than her. She can only be if she stays committed to papa. Now you and I know that's not true ones she goes back to shool. So where she take better pass them?
have we not seen tonto dike and churhill. Yvonne jegede and abouce Did marrying their age mate quarantee anything Baba she has done no wrong nor commited crime. If she married an old poor man una no go talk

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
she is 23 lol. Na 1 one wife the man get for house others divorced. The morrocan princess. Ned is a muslim and can marry 4 una go just dey critize in this same country where married men dey nack single gals any how. Where actress dey go dubia to chop shit. Abegi how old the omotola get married or amara kanu 18 and where dem dey today

Why is it that whenever money is involve everyone should just hush and mind there business. The girl is still too young and it's a polygamous set up. However you choose to adjust it. Aside the money would you support such union. She is young and of all the young boys her age that will kill for her why an old man. This girls like you said were fvcking money and was bad enough, now they are tieing the nut with it. I say we find something wrong. If it's for money, it's for money..we condemm.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ibkayee(f): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why is it mainly a certain demographic of men who are particularly upset about this girl’s union with ‘nnayi’ Ned lipsrsealed grin

Creepy as it is, her life, her prerogative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

Why is it that whenever money is involve everyone should just hush and mind there business. The girl is still too young and it's a polygamous set up. However you choose to adjust it. Aside the money would you support such union. She is young and of all the young boys her age that will kill for her why an old man. This girls like you said were fvcking money and was bad enough, now they are tieing the nut with it. I say we find something wrong. If it's for money, it's for money..we condemm.
d man na muslim and delta. Delta pple dey marry 2 wives in a day. Yobo and emenike married ex beauty queens. Was it based on love Or why u no scream. Remind me who Darego married a Danjuma. Did u talk
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
have we not seen tonto dike and churhill. Yvonne jegede and abouce Did marrying their age mate quarantee anything Baba she has done no wrong nor commited crime. If she married an old poor man una no go talk

You draw out few lousy exceptions to make generalizations. What about the millions of women who married their age and it guarantee something?. What is the ideal standards. Yes they are no standards but we know there are. This children may be fighting their dead fathers will before they get to 20. There must be a reference to the future when we make this argument at least on her behalf. She is not thinking straight. Too much toy on her hands.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

You draw out few lousy exceptions to make generalizations. What about the millions of women who married their age and it guarantee something?. Aside what would be the ideal standard am talking age range for such woman. Before her children gets to twenty they may be fighting their dead fathers will. What an educated choice. Your kind will advice this way with no reference to the future. What a shame.
you can marry ur age mate and become a widow in 5 years duh. Life has no manual bro. Gina fit die before the man self .
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
you can marry ur age mate and become a widow in 5 years duh. Life has no manual bro. Gina fit die before the man self .

Of curse life has a manual. You just don't want to read it now that a rich business tycoons is involve. She could finish school and marry a young man within her age range. Thats how the standard manual reads. Plus it has better guarantee. As a young man you should be agreeing with this points. Cus it already agrees with you. Or maybe wealth defeats your reason. Lol Nigerians always prepare themselves for two eventualities. Just incase I will have a reasonable answer.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
virgoquin:

Why is it bothering you, it's her life fa leave it for her like that.

whether she chooses to marry a young guy or an old man it's still her life your rantings here changes nothing

Am not ranting. Aside her marriage it's a social precedence. Try to think. You the church do not condemn this young girls that's how small girls with big god came about. Learn to care and air you view on social issues that's how to re. Engineer society. Next you will say our father's were backwards yet with education we do worst.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
ibkayee:
Why is it mainly a certain demographic of men who are particularly upset about this girl’s union with ‘nnayi’ Ned lipsrsealed grin

Creepy as it is, her life, her prerogative

I wonder.

I thought they said men are polygamous in nature? Why are they angry a fellow comrade hooked Regina? grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

Of curse life has a manual. You just don't want to read it now that a rich business tycoons is involve. She could finish school and marry a young man within her age range. Thats how the standard manual reads. Plus it has better guarantee. As a young man you should be agreeing with this points. Cus it already agrees with you. Or maybe wealth defeats your reason. Lol Nigerians always prepare themselves for two eventualities. Just incase I will have a reasonable answer.
no crime was commited. He did not marry a 14 yr old lady.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Adakintroy: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
no crime was commited. He did not marry a 14 yr old lady.

No crime but there is still something wrong there.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ibkayee(f): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I wonder.

I thought they said men are polygamous in nature? Why are they angry a fellow comrade hooked Regina? grin
I’ve never seen Nigerian men argue so hard against polygamy shocked
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Martinez19(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

She is 23 years of age.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
ibkayee:

I’ve never seen Nigerian men argue so hard against polygamy shocked

Na them be the hypocrisy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

No crime but there is still something wrong there.
na u sabi that one. U be saint U never fuk and run Pay for abortion Break gal heart
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na them be the hypocrisy
lol. But some men sha. U get fine wives for house still dey chase smallie hehehehehehe.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
lol. But some men sha. U get fine wives for house still dey chase smallie hehehehehehe.

Human wants are unlimited. cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
make money and get the fresh pùssies too or just stick to crying about women issues cool

in other words, nwanne jee chuba ego cheesy
ubunja:
These are the things that will destabilize society. When rich old men with billions hog all the fresh nubile girls. What must young men get? If enough grandpas collect all the pussy for themselves many youths will finally act

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.