Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. (2691 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Our Ways: The Reginal Daniels Trial. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
ibkayee:

So she should feel bad because the young 18 year old boy trying to make it in life (who probably wouldn’t even look at her twice if she wasn’t as ‘fresh’ as she is mind you) will be ‘forced’ into a life of crime to acquire a girl like her

No, she shouldn't... The granddaddy feasting on this poverty stricken lost child SHOULD. The granddaddy who ultimately shows all these boys on the other side of the street that: make money and you too can feast on all these poverty stricken women that will bed even a donkey if he has money. What do you seriously think these boys on the other side of the street to do? Get a decent job at Mc Ds OR get so frustrated that they will join some crime syndicates, kidnapping gang, panties snatchers crew etc?!

Lol it’s her business, majority of Nigerians are in extreme poverty and are just trying to look out for themselves so as long she isn’t harming anyone, I won’t knock her hustle, unlike the yahoo and ritualist men we see on the front page everyday.

Yahoo and crime syndicate are deluded people who are indirectly the consequences of these women who auction their lives to the highest bidder. These boys don't want to carry the leftovers of these billionaires, so they sadly take the wrong measures. Is it right? Hell no... But I sure understand why so many deluded people do it.

As much as many Nigerians are just lazy good for nothing greedy people who want to get money while doing nothing (or that they don't deserve)... You have to agree that the more women are selling themselves like that, the harder it will be to reform these deluded men who are ready to kill for a bit of money (in order to entice these money hungry women)

Most importantly.....where do we draw the line? When do we say that the babe is just too young? 20/40/60 yrs age gap? What age gap would you disagree tthat your daughter get married to? I can't give my blessing for my daughters to marry a man who would be as old as me (let alone as old as MY father)...And as much as I can't stop their union, I would be the most devastated father, and feel like the biggest failure as a parent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl / Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. / Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.