Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? (7208 Views)

24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Three Igbo Colonels Who Are The Highest Ranked Nigerians In The US Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Germannig: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Colonel Amanda Azubuike: Chief, Public Affairs & Spokesman, U.S. Southern Command.

Brain and strength combined

https://www.southcom.mil/About/Leadership/

1 Like

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Germannig: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
She is female, she is Igbo, she is brainy (literally cheesy and figuratively), and she is strong. Can't get a better combo

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by TooMuchStuff: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na dem dem....full every every in the world ! Biafra Pikin....!

Always doing good everywhere they go......!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Germannig: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Buratai could learn a thing or two from her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by SageMK: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerian doing us proud. Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by daddytime(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
A pride she is to us...but I'm not very sure she wouldn't chuckle if one was to refer to her as a Nigerian/Biafran...

She could tell you " I'm sorry...my parents are/were Nigerian but I'm American"..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Racoon(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
It can only be an Igbo by blood.I appreciate Chineke the Igbo blood also runs in me.Proud of you lady.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Racoon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Na dem dem....full every every in the world ! Biafra Pikin....!
Always doing good everywhere they go......!
Proudly Igbo I tell you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by LuciferOsewa: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Where's she? shocked
I see three men in the picture.

Igbo Ajoka

*spits angry

5 Likes

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Amuocha: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
But where is Dominique sef grin
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by chiiraq802(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:
Nigerian doing us proud. Lovely.

Not Nigerian doing us proud, Buh rather igbo's doing Nigeria proud.... Lolzzz!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Germannig: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
LuciferOsewa:
Where's she? shocked

Igbo Ajoka

*spits angry

You are filled with evil, hate, envy and retrogression.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by cassidy1996(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
at first I thought she was a man

1 Like

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by BaaleOko: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
There are lots of Igbos in the US army, including the marine... I've met and worked with lots of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Germannig: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
BaaleOko:
There are lots of Igbos in the US army, including the marine... I've met and worked with lots of them.

You're right. I knew one who was already a Colonel several years ago. If he is not retired already, must be a General now. Unfortunately, I forgot his name so can't google him now.
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Germannig:
Buratai could learn a thing or two from her
IPOB amaka.

cc lzaa sarrki adaibeku afamed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
LuciferOsewa:
Where's she? shocked

Igbo Ajoka

*spits angry
Its painful, we know.
Take heart.

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Germannig: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
daddytime:
A pride she is to us...but I'm not very sure she wouldn't chuckle if one was to refer to her as a Nigerian/Biafran...

She could tell you " I'm sorry...my parents are/were Nigerian but I'm American"..

Of course, she is American by virtue of her most preferred passport (if at all she has a Nigerian passport too). Otherwise, you could not rise to that position. In any case, living here, I know most Nigerians NEVER deny their roots.

1 Like

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Daretee: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mehn see the firm gripping.this one is already a man o

1 Like

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by nicepoker101(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
bigots have taken over the thread already.
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by hisexcellency34: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
We have three major ethnic groups in Nigeria
1. Igbo
2. Yoruba
3. Hausa
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by oyatz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
What's the difference?

chiiraq802:

Not Nigerian doing us proud, Buh rather igbo's doing Nigeria proud.... Lolzzz!!!
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by oyatz(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Who fabricated this funny propaganda?

hisexcellency34:
We have three major ethnic groups in Nigeria
1. Igbo
2. Yoruba
3. Hausa

1 Like

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by ClearFlair: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Racoon:
It can only be an Igbo by blood.I appreciate Chineke the Igbo blood also runs in me.Proud of you lady.

Why do igbo people on Nairaland behave like illiterates undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by TANID(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
She Look Like Kenya With That Head
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Dacronym(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
LuciferOsewa:
Where's she? shocked

Igbo Ajoka

*spits angry
Lol Now Its Seun That's Been Used
Nna e wetin Man Go See For NL e no Go get end
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by kettykin: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
who knows the low ranking rotten, stagnated position this woman would have been given if she chose to serve in this babari demonic military ,Any fellow who thinks he/she can marginalise igbos by denying them positions in any useless good for nothing military parading as the strongest military in africa is indeed a very big fool. Igbos are waxing strong internationally despite the demonic , evil gang up to keep them under in this useless good for nothing Country.

Take a look at how the demons intend to share National Assembly post and the question is , did igbos vote Donald Trump before this igbo lady was given this type of sensitive post in the strongest military in the world ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by iluvdonjazzy: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
they even try sef if na Nigeria now, Nigeria for no even employ them at all. but the woman get muscle sha.
Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by googi: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Anything foreign is a big deal in Africa. Then many are surprised by how easily we sold ourselves and resources cheap in exchange for mirror then and plastic now.

Do you guys realize that before Nigerian soldiers ventured into politics, we had fine men in European and American armies?

Many of the returned slaves back to Liberia all the way to South Africa were commissioned into foreign Armed Forces.

Even recently, Aguiyi Ironsi, Sodeinde, Ogundipe and many others fought in Congo.

This first to do this or that is European and American mentality that does not apply to Africans. We have always being our own master in most field since beginning of times.

Children fight over crumbs, you hia?

BTW, congratulations to my Sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by dreamwords: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Food for all these yahoo boiz, if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? by Adaibeku(f): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na so ...make us proud nne

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps To Investigate Exorbitant Charges By POS Operators / Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit / Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.