Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Facial Sauna - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Facial Sauna (1932 Views)

Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens / Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? / Even Out Facial Skin Tone Without Dark Patch On The Side Of Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facial Sauna by sophy09: 5:37am On Sep 19, 2010
What are the pros and cons of a facial sauna? I'm thinking of buying one. I will like to know if it is a good deal or should I continue with the one at the gym.
Re: Facial Sauna by sophy09: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2010
Nobody knows anything about facial sauna and its effects? Whao, it seems there is no use of buying it then.
Re: Facial Sauna by zenatta: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2010
used to own one until I realised I get burned when I expose my skin to heat. The steam vapour was the culprit. I exfoliate without the heat and it works for me. I don't use hot water to bathe cos my skin darkens easily. But of course its ok to exfoliate with steam vapours if you can tolerate it cos its a good way for deep-cleansing, open pores et al.
Re: Facial Sauna by naijadiva2(f): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
I have a facial sauna system thingy that i use and love. I dont use it as much when the weather is warm bcuz well its just to darn hot. The tip to not scolding yourself is to have your face too close to the steam. When u do, it causes redding and scarring, peeling and u do not want that. If u dont want to purchase one, you  do not have to.

boil water, put in some kind of bucket/bowl or whatever, bring your face close to the steam with a towel over your head to trap the steam, its just as effect as the facial saunas or going to the gym. Kind of like the pic shown below:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_s4Xdu16e-dE/TAO5x_oG4rI/AAAAAAAADEQ/V7EHKGm50vw/s1600/facial-steam-natural-glowing-skin.jpg[/img]
Re: Facial Sauna by sophy09: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
Thanks naija_diva but I have tried that and after some time the steam reduces and it does not have an impact anymore especially when you live in a cold region. It's just that I have not been sweating for sometime now and I notice the my face is now prone to acne which I am told to go for a facial sauna.
Re: Facial Sauna by naijadiva2(f): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
how long does the steam last for when u do it? or perhaps u could find a facial sauna online or in stores.

(1) (Reply)

Giuseppe Zannotti Leather Sandals / Hairstyle27 We Are Back.. Top Hairstyles That Are On Point / How You Can Deal With Hair Breakage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.