Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife (37473 Views)

Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by goldcoinhub: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Overcome by jealousy, a Mexican man has got stuck in tunnel he dug to spy on ex-wife.

The man identified as Cesar Arnoldo Gomez, 50, spent days digging the hole in Puerto Penasco, in northern Mexico, but has now been jailed according to authorities.

He had previously been handed a restraining order to stay away from Griselda Santillan, 58, his former girlfriend of several years, El Universal reports.

According to the news site, he intended to spy on and surprise her in case there was another man in her life. His wife reported to have been hearing noises behind the house for a while now but thought they were just cats and mice.

But the noises became stranger, prompting Santillán and a neighbor to inspect her yard. They discovered the mouth of a tunnel and several knives and water bottles.

Inside was her ex-husband, who had been trapped for some 24 hours and had been calling for help.

The man, who had been stuck for 24 hours, refused to leave until he was forced by emergency services.

He was taken to hospital, where he was found to be suffering with severe dehydration and possible poisoning.

He was later detained by authourities for violating his restraining order.

https://lailasnews.com/man-gets-stuck-in-tunnel-he-dug-to-spy-on-ex-wife/

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by rossovu: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mugu

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Inside was her ex-husband, who had been trapped for some 24 hours and had been calling for help.
Hehehehehe grin cheesy cheesy grin.
This is so funny and hilarious at the same time!
....him mouth go be like, "people, abeg ooo.
Make una help me o!!
My eyes don see wetin i dey find o"
! cheesy wink cheesy
He was later detained by authourities for violating his restraining order.
Haba grin.
These authorities are not nice at all o.
This makes it more hilarious mehn,
Baba 70 song comes to mind......'DOUBLE WAHALA for deadii bodii'

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Godsgift7837: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Behind every satisfied woman,there is a very tired man.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by TheMoniker: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin
This is what my pastor mean when he said let your enemy fall inside the pit they dug for you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by darneals: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Tozo
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by StarUp: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
That's love... Not gold digging.

11 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Generalkaycee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
The foolish are like ripples on water, For whatsoever they do is quickly effaced...Onye Nzuzu
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Follygunners: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
sad
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Over jealous man...see your life

8 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by feekman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Guyman02: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just because he didnt want another man to tamper with the Kpekus he invested so much grin grin grin
This is what is medically referred to as 'Kpekusian neurosis' grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by flourishing247: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
LMAO!!! He doesn't want another man to enjoy the sontin. Wicked man

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by chinavs9ja(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmmm

Check my signature
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by kingEmeritus(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
That serves him right.

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by chukwuibuipob: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
cool
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
rossovu:
Mugu
Hahaha, I agree, he is a confirmed dead mugu grin

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
If i was the wife i go seal the tunnel and feign ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by abc115: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
angry grin grin grin ;Dspotify
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by handsomeyinka(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Spying on your EX wife when you should be spying on your future...

The hole is never loyal...

Use this system next time.

12 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by DogmaNation: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin grin Toto kill u dere,yeye man!

1 Like

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by ruffhandu: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
This one na Onyokometre.

But I am not understanding something. The bolded below. The separation has caused some mental voyeurism in him, a woman 8 years older for that matter.

The man, who had been stuck for 24 hours, refused to leave until he was forced by emergency services.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Alamu1111: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
The spy man lol c ur life

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Men and jealousy

Thegamingorca, come and see your kind.
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by BABANGBALI: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
The kind of love I have for tohyorsih
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Philinho(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
End time tunnel

1 Like

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Kendumazy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
They should have left him there and let him enjoy his newest spying invention.
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by realstars: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wdnbnm
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Princedapace(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lol

Seriously speaking, I have taken off my mind from woman cheating and all that..

Humans are not perfect, they will surely disappoint u.. Just mend your mind like this and u will be very free from any form of jealousy..

Sorry man.

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Pidginwhisper: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
If Mexicans were to be Expatriate in Nigeria. Walahi na well dem go dey dig, coz thos ppl can dig underground tunnel reach anywhere, even for prison. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by Felixalex(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Eyah
Re: Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife by dannybrasky(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
This one has been puna whipped grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video) / Man Interrupts Wife’s Burial In Anambra, Throws Corpse On Floor (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.