Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage (31659 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Cross: "Posting Your Nude Video Was Never A Mistake" / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by goldcoinhub: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has taken a swipe at actress Helen Paul for showing her support to Regina Daniels marriage to Ned Nwoko.

Helen Paul while defending Regina Daniels marriage to the politician, gad called other women criticizing the young actress ‘hypocrites’ saying most people would have jumped at the opportunity if they had it.

Uche however asked Helen Paul if she would support her teenage son going into such relationship with a 59-year-old woman.

He wrote,
“Ma, please would you clap for your 19 year old SON if he comes home from school with a 59 year old woman as a WIFE to be? Someone just showed me a video of you, and I just tried to twist the narrative a bit, to know if you’ll still disagree with women who are against a 19 year old girl allegedly getting married to her grandfathers age mate. There is a Yoruba adage that says “its sweet to watch a stranger display madness in the market” but who will ever pray for any member of his family to go through such trauma and agony?

“@itshelenpaul In this modern age, and with all the paraphernalia and gymnastics of feminism, it will be perturbing if we as celebrities, mothers and concerned women, do not viciously question the UGLY narrative of a young girl, who should be in the University studying to liberate the GIRL child from the valley of backwardness in Nigeria in FUTURE, who is now allegedly getting married to a very OLD man, even if other women criticizes such anomaly, we should also condemn it outrightly.

“@itshelenpaul I understand you’re just trying to make people understand that nothing is new under the SUN, but to be honest, whatever would push a 19 year old girl into allegedly marrying her GRANDFATHER age mate in this 21’st century, is certainly an augury of societal collapse? don’t you think so?”

https://lailasnews.com/uche-maduagwu-blasts-helen-paul-for-defending-regina-daniels-marriage/

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by sholatem(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Atimes this guy dey make sense,to me he's ri8 about this.

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by amaniro: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Who is this fool called uche and why is he always masturbating on people's life choices?.Biko leave Regina my sister,she choose to follow the old man and not sucking the balls of broke fuckboys!

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by delugajackson: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Other countries have advanced in science and technology, making ground breaking discoveries, artificial intelligence is getting better each day, health of citizens have tremendously improved through the application of technology, thereby saving millions of lives daily. Others have taken it upon themselves to clamour for change, protesting against the ineffeciency of their leaders.

Others even started a revolution that ended the reign of dictators, power-drunk fascists and mass-murderers, but what Nigerians concern themselves about is which old man's wrinkled balls a 19year old internet-wh.ore chose to suck. Take a moment and check your account balance and then ask yourself if there's any single reason you should give a fvck about something that doesn't add a single kobo to your bank account.

227 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by oluwadamilolah(f): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Harrymig1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Biblically this is not right but what do I know

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by bluebay(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:
Who is this fool called uche and why is he always masturbating on people's life choices?.Biko leave Regina my sister,she choose to follow the old man and not sucking the balls of broke fuckboys!

I wonder why Ritualist haven’t posted you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Sweetcollins: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jobless women everywhere
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Bills2307(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Vagina Daniels everywhere you go

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by MrThisandthat(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
This man is just the Male version of Madam Kemi Olunloyo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Speakdatruth: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
I think Uche Maduagwu is jobless.

I think it's deceitful to say this girl Regina Daniels is 19years old

I also think it's a shame to all women or celebrity supporting her marriage to this man.

This is never love, neither is it finding happiness but finding moneybags.

To me it's just another way of survival, hustling.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
This Uche de gossip pass woman.

Social media "REactor".

7 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Follygunners: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yet, these are the same fools that criticize the Northern pple for marrying young girls... Double standard Okoro savages! grin

18 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by LordIsaac(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
O poverty of the mind and soul: the greatest problem of the Nigerian girl!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by WeighWordSon(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
All these wahala because of a girl that doesn't give a f*** about any of 'em. Chilling in a private jet and living her life..
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by franchasng: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Leave Regina alone angry

It is better a young girl from a poor family marries a 50yrs old man who will take care of her, take care of her family and also gives her a secured future in this financially difficult time than for the young girl to be jumping around sleeping with broke guys forming young and handsome, who have only prick to offer.

The so called young and handsome guys u all want Regina to be dating or be with will still cheat on her and still they won't take care of her financial problems and won't also marry her at the end of the day.

Before u criticize Regina Daniels, pls first criticize:

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
5.) Ooni of IFE's new wife
6.) Alaafin of Oyo's wives
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

And even US President Donald Trump's wife too, nonsense people angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by EbukaHades10(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why does this zlist hungry artist make fp
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Pidginwhisper: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Ra88: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
The people supporting her will never allow any of their 19yrs old daughter to marry a 60 years old man oh.

But as long as her family are not complaining. Wetin concern me.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by xtrim1: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
@itshelenpaul In this modern age, and with all the paraphernalia and gymnastics of feminism, it will be perturbing if we as celebrities, mothers and concerned women, do not viciously question the UGLY narrative of a young girl, who should be in the University studying to liberate the GIRL child from the valley of backwardness in Nigeria in FUTURE, who is now allegedly getting married to a very OLD man, even if other women criticizes such anomaly, we should also condemn it outrightly.

Awon celebs grin

9 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by AnointedWealth(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Each MAN to his own bargain!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by patrickcollins: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Make I talk true, she will have all the wealth, good things that money will offer but she will forever lack something.......her parents are desperate to secure their future but this is naijiria, am no gonna blame them, na their live.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by AngelicBeing: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
Other countries have advanced in science and technology, making ground breaking discoveries, artificial intelligence is getting better each day, health of citizens have tremendously improved through the application of technology, thereby saving millions of lives daily. Others have taken it upon themselves to clamour for change, protesting against the ineffeciency of their leaders.

Others even started a revolution that ended the reign of dictators, power-drunk fascists and mass-murderers, but what Nigerians concern themselves about is which old man's wrinkled balls a 19year old internet-wh.ore chose to suck. Take a moment and check your account balance and then ask yourself if there's any single reason you should give a fvck about something that doesn't add a single kobo to your bank account.
l don't give a fvck to Regina, neither does my lion below, Regina can fúçk Buhari if she likes, no fúçks given grin

6 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
sholatem:
Atimes this guy dey make sense,to me he's ri8 about this.

Nope he ain't... An enlightened individual with half a brain would know that any one above 18 has earned the right to improve or destroy his or her life.
Sometimes in life, unsolicited advice can be a grievous trespass on one's privacy.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Pavore9: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
xtrim1:
@itshelenpaul In this modern age, and with all the paraphernalia and gymnastics of feminism, it will be perturbing if we as celebrities, mothers and concerned women, do not viciously question the UGLY narrative of a young girl, who should be in the University studying to liberate the GIRL child from the valley of backwardness in Nigeria in FUTURE, who is now allegedly getting married to a very OLD man, even if other women criticizes such anomaly, we should also condemn it outrightly.

Awon celebs grin

I laughed over that line! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by dalass(f): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Regina this , Ned that...nonsense angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped / Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos / Mompha Buys Rolex Wristwatch For His Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.