Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike (26308 Views)

"It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by fortunejum: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Pabloosas:
grin
In every fight, they must be a winner. Bravo to Mr Wike.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
Since APC doesn't a single elective position in Rivers state its members know that the hunger that will wire them is still doing press up

The most sensible comment so far.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by Domistic: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Some of you guys don't know what is happening in Rivers State. A very close cousin ofSen Uchendu told me me before the elections that Amechi and Wike are actually close friends. It's all about them. Forget the fight. Remember that Magnus Abe recently asked Amechi to confirm amongst two of them, who is closer to Wike? Let me tell you the grand plan, Wike, in the later part of his second tenure, will decamp to APC, and use the state resource to support Amechi in his bid to be d next President. Elrufai would likely run with him
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by Renaud1993(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria
Our government too de do Yahoo yahoi
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by DTaj: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2019
Guys, do you now believe me when I kept on shouting on Nairaland, since last year (even 2 weeks ago), that BOTH Wike and Amaechi made fools out of Rivers state people for a jointly agreed Ikwerre for 16 years agenda, which they have now achieved?

BOTH Wike and Amaechi were never in any fight, they used to meet abroad, 'codedly' partying and clicking champagne glasses; it was all an "arranged fight" to ensure that Wike, a fellow Ikwerre man like Amaechi, got an easy 2nd term (with no APC governorship candidate) and also to ensure that Ikwerre must have ruled Rivers State for a whopping 16 years out of the 24 years between 1999 and 2023!

So many NR people insulted me to no end when I boldly stated this Wike and Amaechi conspiracy and "fake fight" countless times on this platform.

When some of us write, we don't write based on 'news' from newspapers, blogs, facebook, gossip centres, etc...

We know what we know...
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by luckyelems(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2019
Jokerman:
This Wike is strong sha... Don't worry we will import Oluomo into river state to upgrade APC... You know Tinubu is the greatest politician in Nigeria and his influence covers the whole of SS and SE grin
who bears that name tinubu,
Where is he from?
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by dederocs(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Useless politicians they will quickly sheat their swords so they don't get swallowed by the death they spread around town...so many dumb youths keep dying for these lazy whorish politicians...stupid bleeps, the youths should mobilise and keep fighting, this time to get theirs.
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by henrydan(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
we will join in that boat but only one captain will be piloting the boat and that captain is Gov. Wike, we will only help him to take the boat to the shore

Spoken like a true Viking. I just love my state!
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by AmazingELixir: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Domistic:
Some of you guys don't know what is happening in Rivers State. A very close cousin ofSen Uchendu told me me before the elections that Amechi and Wike are actually close friends. It's all about them. Forget the fight. Remember that Magnus Abe recently asked Amechi to confirm amongst two of them, who is closer to Wike? Let me tell you the grand plan, Wike, in the later part of his second tenure, will decamp to APC, and use the state resource to support Amechi in his bid to be d next President. Elrufai would likely run with him

My friend wake up from that nightmare....Wike decamp to APC..??, please confirm if your malaria has started again
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by tempel(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wike should focus on creating jobs for citizens and leave these backbiters
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by kapelvej: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Awol1:
Wike is a Man.

Grounded in rascality.

Grounded in intellectuality.

Grounded financially.

Grounded at the courts.

Grounded on ground.

The kind of man I wanna be when I grow up.

I won't look for your trouble, but if you cross my lane, you'd be sorry with your head on your hand.
The truth is that this really how life works. Just look what they turned Jonathan to, because he wanted peace. I like the part where you say, u will notebook for trouble, but who ever try you will say sorry while having his heads on his hands
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by Emmykul123(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
the security of our dear state is paramount to any other agenda.. thank God they have realized their mistakes and let the state move forward
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
kapelvej:
The truth is that this really how life works. Just look what they turned Jonathan to, because he wanted peace. I like the part where you say, u will notebook for trouble, but who ever try you will say sorry while having his heads on his hands

I've found out life is not for the kind and chickenhearted
Re: Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike by Dickson80: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
MOVERSMAG:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-apc-makes-peace-with-wike/amp/
When you think their is peace be careful,for their may be sudden destruction ahead. Wike,be careful of the Greece gift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-President Yar’adua’s brother, Abdulaziz wins Senate seat in Katsina / JUST IN: PDP Reject Tribunal’s Judgment, Heads To Supreme Court ….says Verdict, / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.