Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Think I'm HIV Resistant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm HIV Resistant (378 Views)

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm HIV Resistant by RealPhoenix(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
My Father and Elder brother were promiscuous without using Condoms, they claim Condoms confiscate the bliss (I’m glad this is BlissRise). My level of promiscuity is very low, at least for now. I usually advice the duo against promiscuity even when I was not totally free from it. When my dad died, Doctors blamed his death on his liver, he was HIV negative. The death of my brother was as a result of an accident, he too was HIV free till death. When I ruminate on the lifestyle of these people then I began to doubt the existence of HIV and AIDS altogether because one of my Dad’s concubines reportedly died of the virus and my brother was too careless to have escaped being infected.
Now me, my first contact with HIV patient happened in 2009, I had an unprotected sex with a lady who was positive and I had fever. I thought I was done for! Then suddenly the fever went away and I was whole again. Then fast forward to 2015, I had serious and unprotected sexual escapade or is it sexcapade with another carrier of the virus, I had fever immediately but it went away again after three days. She was aware of her condition and she was hoping I’d get infected too. She had already perfected plans to blame me for infecting her and she’ll make it compulsory for me to marry her. But unfortunately for her, I never got the virus! When I found out her status she apologized to me and moved on.
This is 2019, I have undergone several tests, I have donated blood every single year with the blood thoroughly examined, yet I do not have the virus. The first lady was not on ARV but the second lady was. Is it safe for me to conclude that I am HIV resistant? Is the resistance hereditary? Am I only selling a pig in a poke? Can I be of help to science in the area of HIV prevention/cure? Why are HIV educators not talking about possibility of resistant Humans?

Source: https://www.blissrise.com/guys-i-think-im-hiv-resistant/
Re: I Think I'm HIV Resistant by KendrickAyomide: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
No worry. It's accumulating. The one wey go jam you go strong pass Ebola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm HIV Resistant by delishpot: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
No worry. It's accumulating. The one wey go jam you go strong pass Ebola

grin
Re: I Think I'm HIV Resistant by drightguy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Even if you are among people with some form of resistance to HIV which is under 1% better be careful.

(1) (Reply)

8 Habits Everyone Should Have Before They Turn 30 / Top 5 Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / Is It An Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.