Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? (12763 Views)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / When You Thought Your Phone Was Charging Overnight (photo) / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2010
There are alot of strange things i thought but here are some.

As a kid i when people say they are born again i thought it meant entering your mothers womb and coming out as a baby again,

When thunders and lightening struck i would say satan and God were quarrelling. But now remembering all this makes me laugh. Let me see what you thought as a kid?
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by EfemenaXY: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2010
hmmm. . .lemme see. . .

a bit lame, but I used to think

Safe Journey meant Save Johnny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by ndigbo: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2010
mine was that, i felt could become a Super-Man one day and save the country from bad people in just one sweep.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2010
Lol @ndigbo even if you became superman,to save Nigeria you have to be oversuper
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by tollu: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
A friend of mine used to thing Garri was made from Bread crumbs!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Vic2k3(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
That pillars held the heavens in place.

That the world was flat
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by EfemenaXY: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^ Lol!!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Vic2k3(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
Kisses kiss kiss kiss kisses My baby how're u doing? Kisses kiss kiss kiss kisses
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by EfemenaXY: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2010
**kisses**honey**kisses**I'm**kisses**fine!**

**kisses**'ope**kisses**u**kisses**prayed**kisses**for**kisses**me**kisses**

**in**kisses**church**kisses**today?**kisses**
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Vic2k3(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2010
Kisses kiss kiss kiss kisses Always Kisses kiss kiss kiss kisses baby kisses kiss kiss kiss kisses .
And don't tell me u've been sleeping all day. wink wink
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by EfemenaXY: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^Lol!!

Nope - but was up by 9am (I think. . . )

come to the offtopic let's chat there. . .
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by ndigbo: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
tollu:

A friend of mine used to thing Garri was made from Bread crumbs!
LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Ruq LOL grin grin grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Wendy80(f): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
As a kid,I tot children coms from d anus
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wendy How far Naa?? Lol
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by KennyG6(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
used to think money grew on trees embarassed
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
KennyG for real? *I think that's a lie*
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by KennyG6(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ruq:

KennyG for real? *I think that's a lie*
embarassed embarassedfor real
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by clemcykul(f): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
den in primary school was fond of calln pple *BASCARD* instead of bastard
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by EfemenaXY: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^ oh I did that too!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(shame on me!!) grin grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by k10: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
Used to think "Post No Bill" meant you could send a letter without getting charged for it !!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by EfemenaXY: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^ha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by mitchyy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
Used to think i and my brothers were playing and having fun together inside my mum's womb b4 we were born one after the oda.
Silly thought.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by yinkalink(f): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2010
When my g'mum died,I thut my dad and my uncles took her to heaven! Very silly I know
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2010
@Mitchyy OMG! Cant stop laffin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by dupsytosh(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2010
k10:

Used to think "Post No Bill" meant you could send a letter without getting charged for it !!

lol my thought exactly.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by snthesis(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2010
i tot ppl actually died in movies
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 3:08am On Oct 12, 2010
snthesis:

i tot ppl actually died in movies
lol
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by kodylicky(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2010
used to think babies were born without hands and legs.
tot the hands n legs develop as they get older grin embarassed
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ibomade1: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2010
I used to think that babies were bought from tailor shops. Hence I would cry like a mad dog whenever I am to visit a tailor begging my mum not to sell me.  grin grin grin grin grin grin Crazy crazy thought
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by stachys: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
I use to wonder how some short women manage to give birth to children much taller and fatter than they are.
wonder if any society exist beside the ones around me.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by sledge406: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
. . .Thought the then NEPA used to power all automobiles in Naija and when there was power outage, all would cease to work including the head lamps especially at night hence causing accidents and traffic jam.

Not a thought but a deed, pronounced penalty and PENARITY till my sweet momma corrected me.

Actually thought babies came out from the [i]a[/i]nus till I reached secondary school and had a debate with my mates (had to give in finally when one said, "If 'tis so, why don't they come with [i]s[/i]hit on them? Instead you have pee and/or blood" but on another conclusion, maybe I nor quick spoil even when I think say I spoil wink grin)
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Creamish(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
. .if a bird was flying in d sky and u face it with ur hand outstretched and ur 2 fingers (d fingers next to the thumb on each hand) crossed, the bird will fall down. . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbagaun Villa / These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! / Pronounce This As Fast As You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.