Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK (3221 Views)

High Quality And Affordable Polysterene Parapet For Your Roof / MEASUREMENT, SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF METCOPPO ROOF AT EHIME MBANO,IMO STATE / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is my friend's house who was given a quit notice few days after his white wedding and l encourage him to roof his his a move in no matter how it will look like

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
I promise him of bringing some of my workers for a direct labour job instead of giving it out on sub- contract as to cut cost for him
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
The woods were brought the following morning by one of our timber merchant friend who did not even demand for pay as he understand the situation on ground.Payment to be made later

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Offloading in full force

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
View from outside the fence

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Setting the first king post after running the wallplates and tie beams

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Completing the king posts

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Setting angles

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
About to struts the rafters

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Polines work done from the back view

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is when l was leaving the site as we rounded up woodwork

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Polines work completed and we will be using parapet pan

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
At the factory for the metcoppo production

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Back to the site with the metcoppo roofing sheets s

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
The paraphernalia pan

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Men at work

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2019
More

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2019
Taking good shape

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by joycluv: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
joycluv:
God bless you for this thread. You've really touched a life. Plz, my house is at the roofing stage and I had longed to have this type of Aluminum facial u call paraphelian pan. But the person I consulted for the job told me not use it that it's not strong as it is not being nailed to a facial board. Am truly confused and would like you to please help me to have a better understanding of it. Thanks
Thanks for your comment and at the same time making an enquiry, l really appreciate it and as for the parapet being nail to the fascia board,please ask him is the pan parapet is suspended or nailed.l think he may not understand how it is done and is looking for an easy way to escape it.Get a competent hand involve and get the best of what you want or call this number 08037156958.Thanks once again
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Take a look at this

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
I can help you do a direct labour job in the month of May as am doing it to celebrate my wife and my god's son birthday as part of my CSR,you can book now on 08037156958.

1 Like

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Reach us here. https:///2348037156958
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Trimming with water control

Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by sunnyjz: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
how come you never give us a rough estimate of how much it cost to do all those roofing?
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
sunnyjz:
how come you never give us a rough estimate of how much it cost to do all those roofing?
Seek and you will find,ask and he shall be given,knock and he shall be open and so says the scripture. Be straight forward if you are making an enquiry sir and we will gladly attain to it,thanks
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2019
Mercy speaks when hope is lost. I decree this early morning, as you start the month of May, Mercy will speak for you, and open every doors shut against your greatness and breakthrough in Jesus Name. You will never loose your contact from God's Divine Grace, Mercy, Favour and protection in Jesus Name. May His Divine Blessings continue to shower upon you and all your loved ones in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Good Morning. Happy New Month!
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2019
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”

Walter Winchell quotes
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2019
“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”

Mitch Albom quotes
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”

Walter Winchell quotes
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
“God makes three requests of his children: Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have, now”

African-American Proverb quotes
Re: METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK by princejones(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2019
First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you're inspired or not. Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won't. Habit is persistence in practice.

Octavia Butler, Bloodchild and Other Stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imported Split Air Condition Wall Bracket For Sale / Newberry Estate Phase II,agbara-alapoti...300,000 Per Plot / Mini-Flat, 2bedroom, 3bedroom Flat To Let at Ikota Villa Estate Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.