Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. (31475 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by cooleo(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by dingbang(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2019
ednut1:
Nigeria too hard abeg. If any business boom everyone rushes it till it casts. From cat fish to events center to mini import to uber. Haba na nigerians
lol, just because they see everyone doing it, they want to rush without understanding the business.

The one that makes me laugh most is pos business, everyone is just wanting to get a pos from the bank, they dont even understand how to run the business, how to manage customers, how to balance transactions, nothing. When issues come up, they begin to worry my line.

1 Like

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by konkonbilo(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool
With 3M I can partner you in importing strictly UK used iPhone 6 at 38k per 1 and we sell at 45k. Importing of the phones will be done Twice a Month.

I'm based in Ikeja and we can meet
Typical Nigerian... Is that what he asked? If them just here here or see money like this, their big eyes go De shine... angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2019
Jiang:

Why do you think Naija billionaires hide how they make thier own money, even Na orange u dey sell, people saw you dey make profit, they will rush it as well till you all become poor
I swear my guy.
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Happyfela(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2019
You understand Naija way finish
ednut1:
Nigeria too hard abeg. If any business boom everyone rushes it till it casts. From cat fish to events center to mini import to uber. Haba na nigerians
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by pukena(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2019
Apart from driving your car yourself, another gauanteed way of making your money is to hand over your car to a fleet management company like Pukena Cars & Drivers. They recruit the drivers, manage them on your behalf and remit your money (25k) weekly unfailingly whether the drivers meet up or not. That's their worry, not yours. They have a strong driver management contracts that outs the drivers in check. You can call us for more info. 08168411237

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by SyberKate(f): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Can a lady be an Uber driver

4 Likes

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2019
Jiang:

Why do you think Naija billionaires hide how they make thier own money, even Na orange u dey sell, people saw you dey make profit, they will rush it as well till you all become poor

You're very correct. To be sincere to you. I can't reveal the business I do to the public because before u know it everyone will want to do it which leads to saturation (no more profitable)

3 Likes

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Born2Breed(f): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Afonja007:
Why not buy fedeco bus or old used danfo ,you will make more money by carrying market women from ikotun to cele bus stop

This one is instant heart attack if you are not the driver. If you are the driver no heart attack but you overage in no time.

3 Likes

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by poseidon12: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2019
richxchange:
Why don't you look for wholesalers who would buy at least 10pcs or more from you insted of looking for partners. I might be interested

I believe he does not have the capital to supply those 10 pieces or more. That is why he is looking for a partner who can provide the capital while he does the foot work.
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by pasuma(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2019
happydays1:
its no longer booming, guys are dropping keys to their owners, its not like before, invest your money in a productive sector. go for snail, Honey farming, thanks me later

How do i start this please ?
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by hoha4life(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2019
returns are very very poor. I am driving my own car and revenue has been very poor. insecurity is another major factor. drivers are killed and maimed abd their cars stolen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by bamac(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2019
Otunbasolo:
Is not as what you think more so you are also responsible for repair of your car and be expecting story from your driver too
RideArena handles maintenance and servicing of their clients car and they remit between 20-30k weekly.

2 Likes

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool
With 3M I can partner you in importing strictly UK used iPhone 6 at 38k per 1 and we sell at 45k. Importing of the phones will be done Twice a Month.

Op this guy up here won dupe you.
rahazaqa:
Hello everyone, i have some money and i think i could invest in this Uber/Taxify stuff, i still have enough money to get a new or neatly used Toyotal corrolla 2003- 2006. I want to know how this works. I am not planning to drive it myself, i am planning on giving it out to someone who will be bringing me money every week. I heard i could be receiving 25k to 35k per week(I don't know how true is this) depending on the agreement with the driver. Secondly, what is not clear to me is the maintenance, who will be responsible when the car is faulty? Also, these days, it looks like more people are trooping into this stuff, i want to ask if it is still booming? Is it a good idea to go into this at this time when Uber and Taxify are everywhere? Thanks as i await your responses.

CC: pope191 izzou GidiWoodsMan XGhost dru23 GazzuzzAutos jesusson2020 Stealth100 Tyche IfoyinTEDO Cooladex Xneg franksam2009 Oluwabengz y jesusson2020 jpworld Darksider131 deedee44 y Gentlelife50 Mjosh1000 knowyeknot
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by sowilli: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2019
I ll advise you look into the new cities I.e Ph, UYo, Calabar and Benin
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Maax23: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2019
The business is not what it use to be. It's oversaturated now. Fares are very low, even if U drive yourself U won't make much money yourself and able to maintain your car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2019
pasuma:

How do i start this please ?
All those business idea are not lucrative.
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by pasuma(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2019
comshots:
All those business idea are not lucrative.

Can you pls advice on something lucrative ?
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by humchrix333: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by sowilli: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Reference:
I don't even want toread the text. The headlines alone is just annoying. So if it is not 'LUCRATIVE'.... you will not attempt to offer that service if you can.

Permit me to say this. But this is exactly what is wtong with Nigerians. Greed.... that cannot understand the need to build things through pstience and hardwork... that leads to excellence and innovation.... that leads to domination and sustainable prosperity. Akways looking for a quick fix then retirement to the lap of luxury and sloth.

In my profession and business I call it 'minimalist thinking' Just doing enough to get a pay cheque or on the contracting side 'supermarket mentality'.... that is work in, cash out.

My friend, whether there is money in it or not, get into it and get going. Then work it out. There is no venture in this world where there are no success stories and tales of gross failure alike. As we used to say, people have built empires on the back of satchet water business on one hand while others have floated airlines while have ended in bankruptcy on the other hand. The difference is the mentality and disposition of the promoters.
he is doing feasibility studies Na. Profitability and viability is what any business man looks at before venturing. Entering a business you are not sure is a risk not worth taking.

9 Likes

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by bamac(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
shut up he is asking of uber not your scam
Don't also forget it is about making money, that guy might be legit, don't discourage the humble spirit. Let them meet and the other person should decide, not everyone are bad.

3 Likes

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2019
pasuma:

Can you pls advice on something lucrative ?
In Nigeria no business thrives.It is by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2019
hoha4life:
returns are very very poor. I am driving my own car and revenue has been very poor. insecurity is another major factor. drivers are killed and maimed abd their cars stolen.

hmmm

not up to 7k a day at least?
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by StrikeBack(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2019
comshots:
Op this guy up here won dupe you.
Why are Nigerians like this? You will be with me all through the process of getting the phones and after testing the phones you pay.. how is that duping??
Please be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Jadeng: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool

I sent you an email.
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by okonja(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2019
CaptainStephen:
I doubt sha, the Yeye guy I gave my car damaged it. na me no gree listen to my wife

Lol...you sound stubborn like me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
Why are Nigerians like this? You will be with me all through the process of getting the phones and after testing the phones you pay.. how is that duping??
Please be careful!
All your phones we get network and earpiece problem na em you wan test?Fufu phones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Omotaday(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Thanks everyone for the contributions.
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by balonaija(f): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by Oneguy03(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by lonelydora: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2019
CaptainStephen:
I doubt sha, the Yeye guy I gave my car damaged it. na me no gree listen to my wife

Women forsee more than men.

1 Like

Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by donogaga(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2019
tolani4real:

Guys should be careful when it comes to business partnership because we are heartless when it comes to money.

You are absolutely right.

An average Nigerian can't be trusted on issues pertaining money. No transparency, no integrity.

Its better you do it all alone (Sole proprietorship) and enjoy your peace.

Like this, weather you lose or gain, you carry your cross yourself. It strictly business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richest Royal Family Of Saudi Is Worth 4 Times More Than Musk, Gates Combined / We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.