Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant (15741 Views)

How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Nigerian Conservation Foundation Edu Research Grant 2018 Is Out | Apply Now / Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Jyde89: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Why is it that billions of Igbo's global achievements don't smell Front Page! Tribalism is the bane of our national problem!

I agree, just like the one you are displaying at the moment.

Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by greatermeme: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2019
Jyde89:

I agree, just like the one you are displaying at the moment.
Troll, your username says it all!
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Why is it that billions of Igbo's global achievements don't smell Front Page! Tribalism is the bane of our national problem!

Selfish, self centered, envious, bitter against others progress, wicked people. Very hateful to see others prosper. Every time you come here to shout Igbo Amaka, do you see anyone complaining then? You come here to blame other tribes but wetin dey ur body sef pass that of all others combined.

Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by BiafraIsFree: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Wasted money and British diversion tactics.

TruthinAction:
What will this research do in the midst of the present insecurity.

Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by greatermeme: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Selfish, self centered, envious, bitter against others progress, wicked people. Very hateful to see others prosper. Every time you come here to shout Igbo Amaka, do you see anyone complaining then? You come here to blame other tribes but wetin dey ur body sef pass that of all others combined.
Don't drag other tribes into this! It's an e-war between the Igbos and that Yorubas!
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Don't drag other tribes into this! It's an e-war between the Igbos and that Yorubas!

I'm not in e-war with anyone and i'm not one of those small pikins who come here to call themselves cone head, flat head, ncan or whatever childish thing dey do. But it's a bad habit when person can't just stand to see others prosper, which kind bad nature is that?

Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
tgmservice:
we can say bye to the money it will serve well in the bellies
grin grin grin grin They will use it to buy Benz for themselves.
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
They will definitely Disappear with the cash, Nigerians are corrupt, crooks these guys are not different.
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by greatermeme: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I'm not in e-war with anyone and i'm not one of those small pikins who come here to call themselves cone head, flat head, ncan or whatever childish thing dey do. But it's a bad habit when person can't just stand to see others prosper, which kind bad nature is that?
Well-spoken! Bro, can you hook me up with a Yoruba girl?
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Well-spoken! Bro, can you hook me up with a Yoruba girl?

Lol, they plenty for NL romance section. Search for Funmisticqueen in Romance section. All the best bro. grin
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by greatermeme: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, they plenty for NL romance section. Search for Funmisticqueen in Romance section. All the best bro. grin
OK! Thanks, have a wonderful day ahead!
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by LazyGold(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
This thread would have turn to Yoruba bashing if the scientist were not Yorubas

Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
OK! Thanks, have a wonderful day ahead!

You too bro.
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Martin0(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
gypsey:
They will definitely Disappear with the cash, Nigerians are corrupt, crooks these guys are not different.

that money don, run enter Naija since nauugrin
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
The African mentality. We need to grow and evolve from it.
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Bossjakande: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

thanks baby
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by DrObum(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Prof Rufus Akinyemi, such a seasoned scholar.
Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by Mires: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lifestyleof9ja:
Wow. God is great. This people are really lucky. I heard one of them got his sponsors from reading this book

Guy, this is not about luck. Research money doesn't come by luck but through good proposal which shows what you can offer.

Re: Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant by 99Gabriel151: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
It is well

&&$$££

Is My Job A Scam!!!!? / Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / Oil Expatriates In Nigeria Are The Highest Paid In The World