Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

How You Can Make 10000 Naira This Coming Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make 10000 Naira This Coming Month (238 Views)

Make #10000 Daily Performing Simple Tasks / Make 10000 Daily No Investment No Deposit������� Just Active And Relax / How To Make #10000 Everyday With A Capital Of Just #10000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make 10000 Naira This Coming Month by moneymaker01(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Good day fellow Nairalanders,I remain MoneyMaker001 committed to showing you ways on how to make some more cash and how to improve on some old methods.I want to YOU to ask yourself one question “If you could make double of what you earn now or at least just make extra money would you do it? . If your answer to that question is YES then read what I am about to tell you very carefully.
This month I would be holding training on Mini-importation. If you don’t know what it is don’t worry I’ll be telling you in a bit.Importing is principally bringing goods from other countries into your own country of residence. It could be clothes, shoes, watch, phones, laptops etc. Mini importation business is therefore,the bringing in of goods in smaller quantities from other countries like China, USA and UK etc. and selling these goods in units to individuals in other to make profits and gains. In mini importation business, there is no need for a middleman or retailer, you get the goods directly from the manufacturer and this of course is one of the reasons you get the goods at a cheaper price. Did I mention anything like travelling to China or USA or UK to get your goods? NO. The goods would come to whatever address you want it to (if it’s an open/civilized area).For example, I see a very good product like a phone on Jumia (the biggest e-commerce store in Nigeria), let’s also assume Jumia is selling the product for $18 which is N6,480 (using an exchange rate of $1 = N360) and on my importation platform (which I would be revealing to you soon) that same phone cost $7 which is N2,520.I then ordered for this phone on my importation platform and after the shipping and procurement and clearing of this product to Nigeria the total cost now becomes N3,500. I then decide to sell the product for N5,500, you can see that my profit is N2,000.
In summary, I spent N3,500 to get the product from my importation platform, I sell the product for N5,500, I made a profit of N2,000 (of which the profit can be higher if I decide to increase my selling price).
While Jumia is selling theirs for N6,480 i am selling mine for less (N3,500) and I am still making profit. The fact that I am selling for less would make people to RUSH ME
Let’s now assume i sold the same
product to 21 people (I would also show you how to get
customers for your products in the training) in the same week, the profit would now be
21 * 2,000 = N42,000
I made this profit in just one week, from only one product. Now, let me WOW you again, what about when there is more than one product, more than 21 customers and i even decide to increase my selling price!!! YOU DON DEY FEEL WETTING I DEY TRY EXPLAIN ABI?

Now I would also be touching some key parts like
- How to get INSTANT CUSTOMERS
- Products to target which sell fast and bring MAD profits
- Mistakes you should avoid and…finally
HOW TO DO ALL THIS WITHOUT ANY CAPITAL
COOL RIGHT
Now normally,for training I charge #2000 but right now I am running a bonaza where the first 20 will get the training for just #500 naira,Just #500 and please I am going to train only serious people Money is not my problem,only the first 20 get it for 500 naira.The 21st person will pay #1000 then once it reaches 25 people the price goes back to#2000.REMEMBER THIS IS JUST FOR A LIMITED TIME,If you are hesitating just imagine how many people are on nairaland? THOUSANDS so don’t waste time.
To join the training contact me on 08156714115 on whatsapp
If you don’t do……..I’ll still make money
SHOUT SCAM……I will make money
But Take Action…Then you make money
As I always say “Time waits for no man Wealth only answers to action”

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing For Contract / 5 Small But Important Things To Observe In Business Plan / Government Announces New Tax Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.