Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' (51363 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by amajimichael: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
Tone dike that couldn't stay in his husband house is now taking... U are a big disappointment to 9ja...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by NumbEmotions(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2019
And NL expects me to comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by godlyguy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Freshlorde: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buhari binu
Tallesty1:
I actually agree with Tonto on this one. All the ladies criticizing and hating on Regina Daniels are just angry it wasn't them who got the man. The noticeable difference between her marriage and that of Ojukwu and Buhari is that her husband has other wives.

They guys talking trash are the same people that carry Oyibo grandma, abeg we leave talk.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by itu404(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
I watched with my mouth gaping, wondering why on earth this should be happening. To see those who supports this anomaly? has the Nigerian society become this bad and money minded those [celebrity] supporting this shame ought should ask themselves if they will allow their daughter to do the same This girl has already carve a name for herself and the sky was becoming her limit. what on earth does she need all this wealth for is she hungry, her mother or brother families of nobles will rather die of shame than to allow this. call it what you will but this is the biggest shame that family will yet experience. with a family like Daniels the Nwokos will continue to get their ways as longs as mothers like Regina's owing to their greed, avarice and shameless instincts abounds To them is is what is better than money
to those of you making mouth, supporting this bizarre happening will never do so if you are successful and able to look after your household
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Estellie: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided
kaen1317:
everybody should just sharap cos no girl in Nigeria will say no.
Say what? I'm a girl, in Nigeria, and I'll gladly say NO...You think everyone is sooo senselessly money hungry??.. Some of us have limits...

It's her life after all..i won't judge her... I just wish I could speak to her mother for a minute.. All in all, I'm learning not to judge people..you don't know what's happening behind the curtain.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Isoduwa(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na now mrs X hear the matter?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Una no dey tire? Shuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Remove this lubbish from fp na angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by paulhunter: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Madam go and fix your mariage b4 defending another person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Jackipapa: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
KingLennon:
Tonto that's always abusing her husband every now and then is talking too. Wonders end shall never grin.

Wonders shall end, never!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by MrayNgozi(f): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Adakintroy: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
I always know say when this girl DE post picture of admission she no go go the school. Something about education the right way that truly liberates the mind and set hope in place for the future.

People like this who do lots of posting about events have high level of social consciousness l. Hence they do things for every other reason except the real reasons for doing things.

Even the way she DE do frefre na just DE irritate me. Before people turn she don DE post things.That means the thing done full her body ready to trowe.

As for all this mumu girls weh DE call to congratulate her, una children all go marry rich papas.

Even my hommies we marry rich white mama's for visa. Tell them self the truth as to what's up. But all this girls go DE act like them no know wetin de. This girl too young for this deceitful tw face life.

My guys DE friend sugar mummy. The thing no easy dem
Some want out. Me MA I teach myself contented long ago. Wetin no be my own no be my own. No sharp till you turn mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Lizopril(f): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin[i][/i]Have been expecting her to react though..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by 9jaRealist: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
semyman:
They are envious of her for escaping from the baby mama, slay queen and oloshos' fold and syndrome.

It’s really not my headache because I really don’t know these people...

But have to ask you why some Nigerians think marriage cures all. We are talking about an almost 60-year old marrying a teenager and people seem to think that it shouldn’t be a topic of discourse. What exactly is wrong with taking and posting pictures on social media as a so-called “slay mama” that supposedly makes it worse than marrying your grandfather’s age-mate? Even for the derided so-called “baby mamas” it probably is better if the baby father (eg, Davido) is young enough and present in the child’s to see them grow up into adulthood than an old man whose chances of even having a healthy baby (sperm degenerates with age) and subsequently seeing the baby blossom into adulthood (and I wish no one any harm or ill-will, but frankly that just brutal honesty) is greatly diminished?

GOOD LUCK TO THEM, but seriously some of you Nigerians please really need to wean yourselves off this tortured mindset that any marriage is the overarching accomplishment of womanhood. There’s so much more to life (but perhaps the blushing bride is too young to realize that).
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by eunisam: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Is ur brain paining u? U took ftc, took stc and still wan take third tc shocked

Na std be next
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by f18spitfire(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
people always good at giving other people advice, they should advice themselves. Busy body every were. They want want to thrive on regina.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by valicvicto(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Birds of a feather.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Tonto dikeh wont mind to be the 7th wife of Ned
Do you mean to say 17th wife?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' by Water101(f): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Actress Tonto Dikeh has come to the defense of teen actress, Regina Daniels, over various troll comments on her alleged marriage to famous billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko.

She took to her social media space to call the people trolling her hypocrites and they should also mind their business.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/leave-regina-daniels-alone-tonto-comes-to-her-defense.html

yea!hypo..po..po.marry at age 18 for love to a broke hansome young guy people will still wag their smelly mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.