Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds (9400 Views)

Hybrid Vegetable Seeds Cucumber,swt Corn,tomatoes,chili Pepper,bell Pepper E.t.c / Get Your Hybrid Vegetable Seeds Here / Where Can I Buy Vegetable Seeds In ABUJA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2019
Hello. Welcome to Seedforth Agro official page.

We are proud to present to you our page, which provides an overview of our products that are suitable for a wide range of growing circumstances and market wishes.

Seedforth Agro is the sole distributor of Rijk Zwaan vegetable seeds in Nigeria. Our offices are at:
Main Office:
KM 6 Owode-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe-Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State.
Farmers Shop:
The Farmer's Shop, Precious Pharmacy Building, KM 6, Moshood Abiola Way, Abeokuta.

We are right at the heart of the market and can give you expert advice, tailored to local circumstances. Our products includes:

Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds
Tomatoes
Sweet pepper
Habanero
Cucumber
Eggplant
Beetroot
Golden melon
Watermelon
Lettuce
Cabbage
Carrot
Cauliflower
Celery
Broccoli

Irrigation Kits
Drip irrigation kits
Sprinklers
Mulch films

Pesticides
Fungicides
Insecticides
Herbicides
Nematicides

1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Rijk Zwaan is a vegetable seed producing company established in the year 1924. RZ is headquartered at De Lier, Netherlands. Our mission is to actively contribute to the world's food supply and stimulate vegetable consumption by laying the foundations for healthy and appealing vegetables. We also stand for friendly, open and clear contact with each other and with our partners.

Rijk Zwaan is active over the whole African continent, either directly or indirectly. Because the differences between countries are vast, Rijk Zwaan uses a segmented approach.

In West Africa, growing conditions are on the whole excellent, but the quality of cultivation varies considerably. This part of Africa is for the greater part waiting to be cultivated. Although we have opted for a segmented approach, in all regions we have very consciously chosen to develop only hybrid varieties. Choosing to use hybrids does not mean that pay attention only to large growers. Rijk Zwaan's very intention is that small farmers will also see the advantages of hybrid varieties and that they will grow vegetables of a higher standard.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 4:07pm On May 03, 2019
Mydas is a hybrid cucumber variety. It is also a slicer cucumber with very high yield and good taste. Below are some of its characteristics:
• High resistance to Cladosporium cucumerinum (scab and gummosis)
• High resistance to Podosphaera xanthii (powdery mildew)
• Intermediate resistance to CMV (Cucumber Mosaic Virus)
• Intermediate resistance to CVYV (Cucumber Vein Yellowing Virus)
• An average fruit length of 22 cm
• An average fruit size of 450g
• Dark green fruit
• Parthenocarpic variety (It doesn’t need external pollinator, it is self-pollinating)
• Good vigour of the plant
• Very productive. An acre of Mydas seeds will produce between 56 – 84 tonnes

Kindly contact us on 09024561835 for your Mydas seed today. Remember, the planting season is here

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 1:51pm On May 06, 2019
Ralph RZ is a hybrid lettuce variety. It is a Lettuce Cos with very tantalizing taste. Below are some of its characteristics:
• Mini Cos lettuce
• High resistance to Bremia lactucae (Downy mildew)
• High resistance to Nasonovia ribisnigra (Lettuce leaf aphid)
• Intermediate resistance to Sphinogomonas suberifaciens (Corky root)
• Intermediate resistance to LMV (Lettuce Mosaic Virus)
• Intense green leaf colour
• Strong against tip burn
• Slow bolting
• It can be cultivated both in the green house and on open field.
• It takes 30 – 40 days to mature

Hurry and get your Ralph RZ now. Contact 09024561835 for more info

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 4:13pm On May 07, 2019
Gamhar RZ F1 the open field variety developed by Rijk Zwaan for the rainy season. This is the time to prepare your nursery with quality seeds! Below are some of its prominent features:
• Elongated plum tomato
• Short determinate plant
• Quite open canopy
• Very productive
• Jointless fruit
• Maturation duration: 70 – 80 days
• Average fruit weight is 100 – 120 grams
• High resistance to Tomato Mosaic Virus
• High resistance to Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lycopersici (Fusarium wilt)
• High resistance to Fusarium oxysporum f.sp radicis lycopersici (Fusarium crown and root rot)
• High resistance to Verticillium albo-atrum and Verticillium dahliae (Verticillium wilt)
• Intermediate resistance to Meloidogyne arenaria, M incognita and M javanica (Root-knot nematode)

Call Clement: 07038927273 or Samuel: 09024561835 or visit our Office: KM 6 Owode – Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State for questions and orders!

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by johnnyblaze424: 10:04pm On May 07, 2019
do you have a sales point/office in southwest
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:03am On May 09, 2019
johnnyblaze424:
do you have a sales point/office in southwest
Mr Johnnyblaze424, yes we do. Our office is at Ogun state.

Seedforth Agro is the sole distributor of Rijk Zwaan vegetable seeds in Nigeria. Our offices are at:
Main Office:
KM 6 Owode-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe-Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State.
Farmers Shop:
The Farmer's Shop, Precious Pharmacy Building, KM 6, Moshood Abiola Way, Abeokuta.
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:07am On May 09, 2019
Red Jet RZ F1 is a Sweet Pepper hybrid variety developed by Rijk Zwaan. It can be cultivated both on open field and in green houses! Below are some of its prominent features:
• A compact early maturing plant that has good setting under hot conditions
• Red blocky pepper suitable for both indoor and open field production with excellent resistance pattern
• Its dark red fruit weighs 240 grams
• High resistance to Potato Y Virus (PYV) and Bacterial spot
• High resistance to Tobacco Mosaic Virus
• Intermediate resistance to Powdery mildew
• Good production
• Short plant habit
• Good leaf coverage

Call Clement: 07038927273 or Samuel: 09024561835 or visit our Office: KM 6 Owode – Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State for questions and orders!

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
Our clients at Jos are happy with the outcome of Rijk Zwaan hybrid seeds. Why not try this watermelon seeds?

Columbia RZ F1 is a Crimson sweet watermelon variety developed by Rijk Zwaan. Below are some of its prominent features:
• Crimson sweet type
• Round shape with stripes
• Good vigour
• Good fruit setting
• Nice red flesh colour
• Good sugar content
• Average fruit weight: 4 – 7 kg

Buy Columbia RZ F1 seeds and receive free technical support! Call Samuel: 08028950546 or visit our Office: KM 6 Owode – Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State for questions and orders.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:07am On May 17, 2019
Sample Mydas F1 fruits on display!

Grow Rijk Zwaan premium cucumber Mydas F1 seeds on either your field or in the greenhouse for stronger fungi resistance, bigger fruits and better yields!!

Call 09024561835 for enquiries and orders.
Seedforth Agro...making happy farmers!

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:19am On May 17, 2019
Sharapova RZ F1 is an oval eggplant variety developed by Rijk Zwaan. Below are some of its prominent features:
• Oval black fruit
• It can be cultivated on open field, net houses and green houses
• Easy fruit setting variety
• Well balanced plant type
• Good firmness of the fruit
• Nice fruit colour
• Average fruit weight 300g - 450g
• Uniform and relative large fruit
• Semi – spineless fruit

Buy Sharapova RZ F1 and receive free technical support! Call Samuel: 09024561835 or visit our Office: KM 6 Owode – Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State for questions and orders

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:36am On May 17, 2019
Ilanga RZ F1 is a Yellow Sweet Pepper hybrid variety developed by Rijk Zwaan. It has longer shelf life. Below are some of its prominent features:
• Yellow blocky pepper with excellent resistance pattern
• High resistance to Potato Y Virus (PYV)
• High resistance to Tobacco Mosaic Virus
• Intermediate resistance to Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus (TSWV)
• For indoor production
• Easy fruit setting variety
• Nice fruit shape and colour
• Medium long plant
• Fruit weight: 220 – 250 gram

Buy Ilanga RZ F1 and receive free technical support! Call Clement: 07038927273 or Samuel: 08028950546 or visit our Office: KM 6 Owode – Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State for questions and orders!

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
Baronesa RZ F1 is a watermelon variety developed by Rijk Zwaan. Below are some of its prominent features:
• Sugar baby type
• Round shape with dark green skin
• Strong plant type
• Very good leaf coverage and setting
• Good sugar content
• Average fruit weight: 4 – 9 kg

Buy Baronesa RZ F1 and receive free technical support! Call Samuel: 09024561835 or visit our Office: KM 6 Owode – Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State or Shop: The Farmer’s Shop, Precious Pharmacy Building, KM6 Moshood Abiola Way, Abeokuta for questions and orders.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by OluchiDelly: 1:10pm On May 17, 2019
Seedforthagro1:
Mydas is a hybrid cucumber variety. It is also a slicer cucumber with very high yield and good taste. Below are some of its characteristics:
• High resistance to Cladosporium cucumerinum (scab and gummosis)
• High resistance to Podosphaera xanthii (powdery mildew)
• Intermediate resistance to CMV (Cucumber Mosaic Virus)
• Intermediate resistance to CVYV (Cucumber Vein Yellowing Virus)
• An average fruit length of 22 cm
• An average fruit size of 450g
• Dark green fruit
• Parthenocarpic variety (It doesn’t need external pollinator, it is self-pollinating)
• Good vigour of the plant
• Very productive. An acre of Mydas seeds will produce between 56 – 84 tonnes

Kindly contact us on 08028950546 for your Mydas seed today. Remember, the planting season is here

no resistance against downy mildew?
wht's d wt/price? also d tomato.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 4:26pm On May 17, 2019
OluchiDelly:

It has intermediate resistance againsy Downy Mildew.

Do call or whatsapp me on 09024561835 or more info and price
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by okoroemeka(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2019
Price of the products will help
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Nobody: 8:03am On May 18, 2019
OluchiDelly:

RZ does not have any cucumber variety in the African line which has tolerance to downy mildew according to information released by the maker. Infact, downy mildew seems not to be a common disease in many places, and it bothers me why it is rampant in Southern part of Nigeria. Farmers complain more about powdery mildew in other places. RZ is a reputable company, and I hope to see more of its seeds for western Africa. But really, if I was the big boss there, I would not even pay attention to West Africa. Why? Sales is low. Farmers are poor here. It is the grace of God through the Asian seeds companies we are enjoying. Otherwise, it will be disastrous.

But the day farmers in West Africa start looking into seeds from Holland and Isreal; then, liberation will enter Africa.

In regards to tomatoes, big seeds companies do not worry about soil diseases when making seeds these days. Hardly will you see them bother about seeds with bacterial wilt. There is a reason for that. And presently, it is where seed manufacturers are moving towards. There is a better solution than making seeds with soil diseases tolerance for tomatoes, pepper, and eggplants. The focus is more on air borne diseases which makes more sense to me.

But as long as we do not want to pay premium prices for seeds, farmers will still be restricted to Asian seeds in West Africa. But if you know most great farmers, they tend towards, American, Dutch, and Isreali seeds more.

My prayer for these guys is that they are succesful in their marketing. There are Enza and Hazera seeds trying to break into this part of the world too. I pray for them all to succeed. But will be tough cos their prices are technical knock outs for struggling farmers.

Truly, West Africa is extremely poor.

Back to RZ cucumber seeds, if you want to enjoy them, you must create a sterilized environment free of diseases for them. And then, you will see wonders. Same with Hazera and Enza too. It is your choice to find a way to create such environment, and the quality of sanitation you can afford.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by okoroemeka(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2019
#28,000k for 1000 mydas cucumber seed,compared with other cucumber variety the reason of low patronization becomes obvious,cu 999 (1000 seeds)#4000k,monalisa#4000k,Murano #7000k,darina#6000,greengo#6500,these are average prices of 1000 seeds from several companies,mind u that darina is from seminis and I think it's an American company,we wanted to plant 5000 habanero pepper and we are considering afdaja by RZ, until we saw the bill #105,000k for 5000 seeds,and u know in pepper nursery if u want 5000 seedlings you will do 8-10,000 seeds,we simply ran away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2019
okoroemeka:
#28,000k for 1000 mydas cucumber seed,compared with other cucumber variety the reason of low patronization becomes obvious,cu 999 (1000 seeds)#4000k,monalisa#4000k,Murano #7000k,darina#6000,greengo#6500,these are average prices of 1000 seeds from several companies,mind u that darina is from seminis and I think it's an American company,we wanted to plant 5000 habanero pepper and we are considering afdaja by RZ, until we saw the bill #105,000k for 5000 seeds,and u know in pepper nursery if u want 5000 seedlings you will do 8-10,000 seeds,we simply ran away.

Lol!
Where is Enza and RZ located? Holland. Holland is not as big as Lagos State ; yet they are top tomato producers. Where is Hazera located? Israel. Where there are hills, mountains and desert.

What is common to these two locations? No land. So, let us think. The seeds are made for maximum efficiency. Small land, super high yield. Green House mostly.

If you try them and use them correctly, you will dump all those seminis, cu999, monali..whatever you have written. But when you handle them like those seeds, you have yourself to blame.

When you have such seeds, you do everything possible to get 99% germination rate. Yes, very possible. 99%. Even they write 80-90% germination rate. But when you have such, 95% is a failure.

I think the sellers need to do more. They need to partner with too grocery stores. Common farmers cannot afford them. I am not sure what they are doing on nairaland. To me, it is waste of time. Peole here will spoil your good product.

But I also think their prices are extremely, crazily high. I will rather import directly from the manufacturers than buy at such prices you have mentioned. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 3:15pm On May 21, 2019
Are you a farmer, agronomist or nature lover? Are you interested in growing healthy and appealing vegetable? Rijk Zwaan is here with an improved hot pepper variety. Afadja RZ is:
• A habanero pepper
• High resistance to Tobacco mosaic virus
• Can be cultivated indoor and outdoor
• Upright growth habit
• Good uniformity and vigour
• Attractive shiny red colour when matured
• Oval fruit shape
• Average length of fruits: 5.5cm
• Average weight of fruit: 15g
• Aromatic and high pungency
• Maturity in days after transplanting: 50 -55 days
• Early variety with high yield
• Adapted for long cycles
• Good continuation

Hurry and get your Afadja RZ seeds. Sow now and reap bountifully. Call/Whatsapp Samuel on 08028950546 for more details and to place your order.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:25am On May 22, 2019
Pistotita:

Lol!
Where is Enza and RZ located? Holland. Holland is not as big as Lagos State ; yet they are top tomato producers. Where is Hazera located? Israel. Where there are hills, mountains and desert.

What is common to these two locations? No land. So, let us think. The seeds are made for maximum efficiency. Small land, super high yield. Green House mostly.

If you try them and use them correctly, you will dump all those seminis, cu999, monali..whatever you have written. But when you handle them like those seeds, you have yourself to blame.

When you have such seeds, you do everything possible to get 99% germination rate. Yes, very possible. 99%. Even they write 80-90% germination rate. But when you have such, 95% is a failure.

I think the sellers need to do more. They need to partner with too grocery stores. Common farmers cannot afford them. I am not sure what they are doing on nairaland. To me, it is waste of time. Peole here will spoil your good product.

But I also think their prices are extremely, crazily high. I will rather import directly from the manufacturers than buy at such prices you have mentioned. Trust me.

Good day sir!
We appreciate your reply. Have you cultivated Rijk Zwaan vegetable seeds? If no, are you willing to try it?
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:27am On May 22, 2019
Are you a farmer, agronomist or nature lover? Are you interested in growing healthy and appealing vegetable? Rijk Zwaan is here with an improved hot pepper variety. Lengai RZ F1 is:
• A habanero pepper
• High resistance to Tobacco mosaic virus
• Can be cultivated indoor and outdoor
• Good uniformity and vigour
• Nice red colour when mature
• Fruit shape slightly blocky
• Average length of fruits: 4.5cm
• Average weight of fruit: 13g
• Aromatic, high pungency
• Maturity in days after transplanting: 50 -55 days
• Adapted for long cycles
• Good continuation
• Early variety with high yield

Hurry and get your Lengai RZ F1 seeds. Sow now and reap bountifully. Call/Whatsapp Samuel on 08028950546 for more details and to place your order.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 22, 2019
Seedforthagro1:

Good day sir!
We appreciate your reply. Have you cultivated Rijk Zwaan vegetable seeds? If no, are you willing to try it?

Only cucumber cultivars from your varieties entice me. Not impressed with the tomatoes at all if there is no rootstock to go with them. Do you sell rootstock from RZ? Others are ok, but there are better options with better prices. It is the truth. If only you can make your prices more competitive. I am sure you have direct link with Holland, it does not mean you should put heavy prices on your products. Haha! I do not want to mention much, but if I start telling you options for every seed you have, and compare the prices, you will think I am spoiling your market. So, let us keep it at that, and tell your management to pity farmers here. Your management can appeal to RZ for discounts. But if the pricing is from your people here, trust me, you will be knocked out of the market soon. There is another farmer in this your thread who has complained about your prices. Not someone like me will buy at that your prices. Just telling you the truth. But your products are not bad. I can buy are at prices above most seeds around, but not at what you are offering. Kindly review your prices.

If you want to know what's up, contact XGel and ask them how people ignored their Batian and that other capsicum cultivar. Even farmers ignored Monsanto corn series. It is until XGel brought in Sakatwa capsicum that they are seeing happier faces. And this new brand is even a better than Continental. Bros, review your prices before it is too late ooo. Just a suggestion for you and your management.

2 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Opukelala: 6:09pm On May 22, 2019
Good presentation please state the prices of your product so we can make our choice and buy

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by satara: 6:23pm On May 22, 2019
I was shocked when I stumbled on your company introduction of RZ seeds into the Agro marketing space in Nigeria, that is an awesome feat, again farmers should note that there is nothing said about this company that's a hype, they are Rock solid company that ranks among the world best, however I noticed that your products are quite pricey and the Nigerian farmer is very price sensitive and to remain competitive you have to review them to level they can absorb without compromising quality and yield

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pistotita:

Only cucumber cultivars from your varieties entice me. Not impressed with the tomatoes at all if there is no rootstock to go with them. Do you sell rootstock from RZ? Others are ok, but there are better options with better prices. It is the truth. If only you can make your prices more competitive. I am sure you have direct link with Holland, it does not mean you should put heavy prices on your products. Haha! I do not want to mention much, but if I start telling you options for every seed you have, and compare the prices, you will think I am spoiling your market. So, let us keep it at that, and tell your management to pity farmers here. Your management can appeal to RZ for discounts. But if the pricing is from your people here, trust me, you will be knocked out of the market soon. There is another farmer in this your thread who has complained about your prices. Not someone like me will buy at that your prices. Just telling you the truth. But your products are not bad. I can buy are at prices above most seeds around, but not at what you are offering. Kindly review your prices.

If you want to know what's up, contact XGel and ask them how people ignored their Batian and that other capsicum cultivar. Even farmers ignored Monsanto corn series. It is until XGel brought in Sakatwa capsicum that they are seeing happier faces. And this new brand is even a better than Continental. Bros, review your prices before it is too late ooo. Just a suggestion for you and your management.
Thank you very much for this awesome review. It is well noted
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Opukelala:
Good presentation please state the prices of your product so we can make our choice and buy
Hello Mr Opukelala. We do appreciate your enquiry.

Do contact me via whatsapp or voice call for the prices of our products.

Thank you!
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
satara:
I was shocked when I stumbled on your company introduction of RZ seeds into the Agro marketing space in Nigeria, that is an awesome feat, again farmers should note that there is nothing said about this company that's a hype, they are Rock solid company that ranks among the world best, however I noticed that your products are quite pricey and the Nigerian farmer is very price sensitive and to remain competitive you have to review them to level they can absorb without compromising quality and yield
Hello Satara

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate and your points are well noted.

Do have a lovely week. Don't forget to place your order and recommend more farmers. Thanks again.
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Tomato is very expensive now. The rain is here already. Informed farmers are taking advantage of our rainy season tomato variety, Gamhar RZ! It's yield and high resistances is just fabulous!

Below are the pics shared with us by a happy and grateful farmer. At Rijk Zwaan we don't only share happiness, we share a healthy life!

Stop being a spectator! Hurry and grab your own pack of Gamhar RZ. Limited stock available.

Call/WhatsApp Samuel on 08028950546 to place your order.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Introducing Loleza RZ F1

Loleza RZ F1 is a yellow hot pepper variety bred in Africa for Africa by Rijk Zwaan. It is a high yielding variety. Below are some of its characteristics:

High resistance to Tobacco Mosaic Virus
For open field and greenhouse cultivation
Upright growth habit
Attractive yellow colour when mature
Light green colour when immature
Blocky fruit shape
Average length of fruits: 5cm
Average weight of fruits: 9g
Aromatic, high pungency
Maturity in days after transplanting: 60 -65 days
Good continuation
Adapted for long cycles

Hurry now and place your order! For more information, contact Samuel via Whatsapp or call on +2348028950546.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bell peppers (Capsicum annum) also called sweet peppers are fruits that belong to the nightshade family. They are related to chili peppers, tomatoes, and breadfruit. Bell peppers can be eaten either raw or cooked.

Like their close relatives, chili peppers, bell peppers are sometimes dried and powdered. In that case, they are referred to as paprika.

They are low in calories and exceptionally rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, making them an excellent addition to a healthy diet.

Bell peppers come in various colors, such as red, yellow, orange, and green(unripe). Green, unripe peppers have a slightly bitter flavor and are not as sweet as fully ripe ones.

Rijk Zwaan are the best breeders of sweet pepper. We have varieties to suit the taste of farmers. They include the green, red, yellow and orange sweet pepper. We also have the open field and greenhouse varieties.

Sow RZ sweet pepper varieties today! Contact Samuel on 09024561835 or 08028950546 for more info and to place your order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beans Business From The North / Our 96 Birds Capacity @60,000 Whatsapp:08062246255 / How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.