Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds (9432 Views)

Hybrid Vegetable Seeds Cucumber,swt Corn,tomatoes,chili Pepper,bell Pepper E.t.c / Get Your Hybrid Vegetable Seeds Here / Where Can I Buy Vegetable Seeds In ABUJA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
GAMHAR RZ F1 sowing guide
SWIPE➡️➡️➡️

Mr Kojo is one of our customers in Jos, Plateau State. He had seen and heard so much about our high-yielding raining season tomato variety, Gamhar RZ F1 and he decided to try it.
He opted for nursing the seeds locally but after series of discussion with our Technical Sales person on the Plateau, he was more enlightened.

With the help and guide of our sales person, he purchased the seed trays, Coco peat, tomato and pepper seeds. The seeds were sowed on the 29th May, 2020 and yes! We've had massive emergence and more are still sprouting (pics will be posted soon).

We don't just sell, we help our customers achieve great and mind blowing results!
Hurry and place your order now! Rainy season tomato variety and Coco peats are available. DM or call 09024561835 for more information!

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by pinkbarby: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Vegetable seed can be hard to get in some parts....

Also, farmland for sale @ N230,000 per acre located at Ballah, after Eiyenkorin, ilorin, Kwara State.
Call 08179347590, 08116891684

Note:
1. We measure farmland in acres
2. One Acre contains 8Plots (Kwara Standard Measurement)
3. The size of one plot is 100ft by 50ft
4. Other Farmers are already farming on it
5. Farms like Pawpaw farm, Cashew Farm, Poultry, fish farm, Rabbit Farm e. t. c
6. Security Officers are available on the farm

Documents:
Survey Layout and The MOU

Neighborhood:
Alhikmat University's Farm
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Amazing Feedback. GAMHAR RZ F1 (rainy season RZ tomato) feedback from Salama Farm.

He said "Samuel, I've never seen a tomato like this in my life. They are big, thick fleshed, they're amazing! I can't believe what I'm seeing. I applied fertilizer just twice and I sprayed 3 times. I just didn't care for the plants, yet there are these big. Please write an invoice for more seeds for me. I'm going into plum tomato business"

The matured fruits weighed about 180 - 250 g. Four fruits gave us 1kg. Yes! 4 plum Gamhar RZ F1 weighed 1kg. The fruits are thick (longer shelf life and good for long distance transportation).

This could be you growers! It can be you. Invest in Gamhar RZ F1 today and cash out tomorrow. Call 09024561835 for more information and to place your order

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Loleza RZ F1 growing awesomely at our client (Fugard Agric) farm at Barkin Ladi LGA of Plateau State.

Loleza RZ F1 is hot...super hot �� � with a nice aroma. The productivity is just out of the world.

This should be growing on your farm. Call 09024561835 for more information and to place your order. We deliver nationwide

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Happy new week growers!
Gamhar RZ F1 photos from a satisfied grower ���

Big, firm, well adapted and resistant to the heavy rainfall and diseases. These are many more are the feedbacks gotten from Gamhar RZ F1 growers.

Why is Gamhar RZ F1 not growing on your farm? Place your order today let us share a healthy future and make you a happy farmer���‍���‍�

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Do you know we have exotic lettuce varieties in stock?

Red, green, oakleaf, batavia, iceberg, butterhead and leafy lettuces are available.

DM us or call 09024561835 for more information and to place your order

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Happy new week Growers!

Start this week with what you have. Start strong and stay motivated! Wishing all our clients and prospects the best this fruitful week.

Don't forget to contact us for your Rijk Zwaan vegetable seeds, coco peat, agrochemicals and plastic mulch films.
You can DM us or call 09024561835, 07038927273 or 07088661587.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2020
Massive fruiting of Gamhar RZ F1 ����.

Why is Gamhar RZ F1 not on your field yet?
Remember, we're just a DM away. You can also call 09024561835. Let us help you share a healthy future �

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Do you want this growing on you field or house garden? Kindly contact us on 09024561835 or 07038927273. We're just a DM away.

Nantes Monanta RZ comes in 50g and 100g packs

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
We've been getting awesome feedbacks from customers growing Gamhar RZ F1 ��.

Do you know that Gamhar RZ F1 fruits are very VERY FIRM with a shelf life of over 2 weeks?
Do you know that Gamhar RZ F1 plants are highly resistant and tolerant to most of the fungal strains prevalent during this rainy season?
Do you know that the fruits are BIG! One fruit weight ranges from 130 - 200 grams?

Now you know!
Join the Gamhar RZ F1 growing/winning team today. You can DM us or call 09024561835, 07038927273 or 07088661587

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by essay007(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Seedforthagro1:
Loleza RZ F1 growing awesomely at our client (Fugard Agric) farm at Barkin Ladi LGA of Plateau State.

Loleza RZ F1 is hot...super hot �� � with a nice aroma. The productivity is just out of the world.

This should be growing on your farm. Call 09024561835 for more information and to place your order. We deliver nationwide
Is it only the yellow colored ones u have? How much is this

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Afadja RZ F1 and Loleza RZ F1 feedback pics from a satisfied customer.

We get questions from prospects asking if our Habaneros (Afadja, Lengai and Loleza RZ F1) can be grown on the open field. The answer is YES!!! RZ habanero varieties grows awesomely on the open field as well as greenhouse.

Now you know. Rush to our DM to place your order. You can also call or WhatsApp 09024561835 for more information

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
essay007:

Is it only the yellow colored ones u have? How much is this
We have the red ones too. Kindly contact 09024561835 for more information
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Neem cake/neem oil cake is one of the best soil conditioner used in soil amendment. It is composed of phytochemicals, micro and macro nutrients.
Neem cake is used in controlling soil based pathogens, including parasitic nematodes. It also inhibits nitrification of the soil.

Why use Neem cake ��
1. It is a slow, uniform nutrients release organic fertilizer that ensures the constant growth of your crop during growing season.
2. It is bio-degradable and can be used with other organic and inorganic fertilizers.
3. It is free from heavy metals and safe for crop use.
4. It contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur and other micro and macro nutrients required by crops.
5. It reduces soil alkalinity by decomposing to produce organic acids. It also improves the soil texture, water holding capacity and aeration.
6. It is effective in the control of insect pests due to its insecticide, repellant and anti-microbial activities.
7. It is compatible with soil microbes.

Need more information on neem cake or where you could get them? Call or WhatsApp 09024561835

1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
J.A.R.R.A.H RZ F1

Happy new week! Happy month end growers!!! What are your plans for dry season farming? Do you know that the festive season (Christmas) is fast approaching and the best time to start your nursery is now?

Jarrah RZ F1 is an awesome @rijkzwaanafrica tomato variety bred for the dry season with resistances to diseases. Aside its very high yield, Jarrah RZ F1 has very VERY FIRM fruits with longer shelf life.

The best tomato variety to grow this season is Jarrah RZ F1! Hurry and place your order now, as limited stocks are available.
...to place your order, DM us or call/WhatsApp 09024561835 or 07038927273

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK.

GAMHAR RZ F1 feedback pics from our happy customer @veggiecityfarm.
They bought and cultivated thousands of Gamhar RZ F1 seeds (rainy season tomato variety) months back.

The harvest has been tremendous��. You're doing well @veggiecityfarm. Thanks for patronizing us��

Are you still procrastinating? This should spur you to place your order today. Rush to our DM today to place your order.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Sterlingsolutns: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Your product looks nice. Few questions please 1) What is the average weight of a crate filled with tomatoes? 2) What is average yield of a plant of GAMHAR RZ F1 ? - Rough and dirty numbers pls

Thanks

Seedforthagro1:
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK.

GAMHAR RZ F1 feedback pics from our happy customer @veggiecityfarm.
They bought and cultivated thousands of Gamhar RZ F1 seeds (rainy season tomato variety) months back.

The harvest has been tremendous��. You're doing well @veggiecityfarm. Thanks for patronizing us��

Are you still procrastinating? This should spur you to place your order today. Rush to our DM today to place your order.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Happy new week!

May your week be more fruitful than these Gamhar RZ F1 plants. Stay safe.

Don't forget to order for your seeds this week. You can either DM us or call 09024561835, 07038927273

1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sterlingsolutns:
Your product looks nice. Few questions please 1) What is the average weight of a crate filled with tomatoes? 2) What is average yield of a plant of GAMHAR RZ F1 ? - Rough and dirty numbers pls

Thanks

Thanks.
1. I will confirm and revert
2. An average 4.4 kg per plant
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
MYDAS RZ F1 ���

Mydas RZ F1 is a parthenocarpic (self-pollinating) cucumber variety that can be grown in both greenhouse and on open field.
Its fruits are of high quality, with an average weight of 450 grams per fruit.

Do you know that a plant of Mydas yields an average of 15 fruits?
We are not bragging when we say Mydas RZ F1 is the best cucumber variety in town. Order for yours today and see the goodness of this awesome variety ��
You can call/whatsapp 09024561835 or 08038927273 to place your order today.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2020
TOUGHMA RZ F1

Toughma RZ F1 is a high yielding cabbage variety bred by Rijk Zwaan.

Toughma RZ F1 is a:
White cabbage
Round head shape
Compact head
Fast growing variety; 60 - 70 days after transplanting
Good field sustainability

DM us or call 09024561835 today to place your order. It comes in 2,500 seeds pack.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jarrah RZ F1 time is now!!!

Are you targeting massive harvest by December? If yes, it is time to sow Jarrah RZ F1!

Jarrah RZ F1 is the king of dry season tomato varieties. It possesses high tolerance for heat and drought. The fruits are firm with a high brix level!

Contact 09024561835 or 07038927273 to place your order and get more information.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Happy new week! We wish you all a very fruitful week!

Bless your farm and yourself with Jarrah RZ F1 seeds today.

Contact 09024561835 or 07038927273 to place your order and get more information.

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Aubergines � are available in different shapes (round, long and oval shapes).

Contact 09024561835 or 07038927273 to place your order and get more information

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Columbia RZ F1 growth on one of our demo farms.

Columbia RZ F1 is a crimson sweet watermelon variety with a very sweet taste. One fruit weighs an average of 5.2 kg.

You should grow Columbia RZ F1 for both commercial and home consumption. DM us or call 09024561835 or 07038927273 to place your order

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Emempaul(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Seedforthagro1:
Amazing Feedback. GAMHAR RZ F1 (rainy season RZ tomato) feedback from Salama Farm.

He said "Samuel, I've never seen a tomato like this in my life. They are big, thick fleshed, they're amazing! I can't believe what I'm seeing. I applied fertilizer just twice and I sprayed 3 times. I just didn't care for the plants, yet there are these big. Please write an invoice for more seeds for me. I'm going into plum tomato business"

The matured fruits weighed about 180 - 250 g. Four fruits gave us 1kg. Yes! 4 plum Gamhar RZ F1 weighed 1kg. The fruits are thick (longer shelf life and good for long distance transportation).

This could be you growers! It can be you. Invest in Gamhar RZ F1 today and cash out tomorrow. Call 09024561835 for more information and to place your order

how much is this tomatoes seeds
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by baley(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
How much is tomatoe seed?.
Explain the different packages u have and their different price
Seedforthagro1:
Gamhar RZ F1 the open field variety developed by Rijk Zwaan for the rainy season. This is the time to prepare your nursery with quality seeds! Below are some of its prominent features:
• Elongated plum tomato
• Short determinate plant
• Quite open canopy
• Very productive
• Jointless fruit
• Maturation duration: 70 – 80 days
• Average fruit weight is 100 – 120 grams
• High resistance to Tomato Mosaic Virus
• High resistance to Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lycopersici (Fusarium wilt)
• High resistance to Fusarium oxysporum f.sp radicis lycopersici (Fusarium crown and root rot)
• High resistance to Verticillium albo-atrum and Verticillium dahliae (Verticillium wilt)
• Intermediate resistance to Meloidogyne arenaria, M incognita and M javanica (Root-knot nematode)

Call Clement: 07038927273 or Samuel: 09024561835 or visit our Office: KM 6 Owode – Abeokuta Expressway, Ogbe Eruku, Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State for questions and orders!
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2020
Mydas RZ F1 feedback all the way from Sapele, Delta State!!!

E.A. Daniel Farms bought some seeds of Mydas RZ F1 July 2020. Initially, he was skeptical about the productivity and colour of Mydas RZ F1 fruits. He kept asking if Mydas RZ F1 was better than some of the common cucumber varieties he has grown in the past. The result has answered his questions.

... here's his feedback��
"Mydas RZ F1 is a very good variety. On day 35, I harvested over 2.6 tonnes. Please, when is the peak period because the fruits are much. The colour is also dark green. Some plants already have over 10 cukes. I will be getting more seeds soon"

Are you still in doubt about the potentials of Mydas RZ F1? These pictures and amazing feedback should treat that doubt.
It's time to grow Mydas RZ F1. Rush to our DM or call 09024561835 to place your order

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2020
JUST IN!!

Bountiful harvest of Jarrah RZ F1 at our farm/sister company @sedfortingeniousagriculture in the heart of Ogun state �. These were grown on the open field.

Jarrah RZ F1 has proven to be the best tomato variety to cultivate in the dry season.
The fruits are firm with low moisture content.
The fruits are sweet with high brix level
A plant yields an average of 4.8kg

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by ojbig1: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Very good harvest indeed. I've contacted you on WhatsApp platform inquiring about your tomato seed catalogue which you said you'll send but up till now I haven't received any.
Could you please send it so I can place my order?

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
ojbig1:
Very good harvest indeed. I've contacted you on WhatsApp platform inquiring about your tomato seed catalogue which you said you'll send but up till now I haven't received any.
Could you please send it so I can place my order?

Hello.
Thanks.

Kindly resend your message on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Introduction Of Rijk Zwaan Vegetable Seeds by Seedforthagro1: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2021
An awesome way to commence the new year! Jarrah RZ F1 feedback from a satisfied client, Greenhills Farm, Jos.

Are you growing our varieties already? Do you care to share feedbacks?

To order, kindly call 09024561835

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our 96 Birds Capacity @60,000 Whatsapp:08062246255 / How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions / Beans Business From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.