Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! (1953 Views)

Mkety Digital: Buy N Sell All Ecurrencies/cryptos Instantly / Do You Believe You Can Be A Proud Owner Of Bitcoin For Real / Gcbay Sell Your Gift Card For Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bestrated is a reliable buyer of all gift cards and bitcoin

100% reliable and trusted

I always buyer @ Chinese rate so dont get cheated

Exchange time (Gift cards & Bitcoin for CASH)

Minimum 5mins - Maximum 20mins

Then you'll get your cash immediately.

Note: I wont make payment for used cards.

Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Im still buying
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 4:12am On May 01, 2019
Wow im grateful and more blessings to you

More deals are coming

Bring all your gift card and bitcoin @ Chinese rate

Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2019
More gift cards and bitcoin needed

Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2019
More bitcoin and gift card needed

More custmoers needed
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by victorogundepo0(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2019
Anybody dealing with this monicker should remember to use escrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2019
Whats your point?

Im 100% legit
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2019
Ridiculous moniker "victorogundepo0"

Why come to my page and advice my customers

I have alot of moniker that can vouch for me so whats your stress .

A cope of the idiot page

Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2019
Im still buying gift cards and bitcoin

%100 legit
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by victorogundepo0(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2019
Lol, you are still.here mr man. Have told you if you didn't have any skeleton in your cupboard, you won't be bothered when I.said anybody dealing with.you.should.remember to.use escrow.

Mention those monickers that can vouch for you and let's see.

I said that just because your account was created just some days back, and most of this traders using new account got banned just because of one reason or the other(probably they scam someone)

You shouldn't be bothered if you are not a scammer meaning you are ready to use escrow when nobody is greater than escrow.

Well, if you are offended, am sorry

Ezra vandi case still dey for business section
We are all trying to curd that evil act
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2019
You left your ridiculous page and start advicing people on my page,what business do we have together?I have done deals with alot of people here on Nairaland,Why come to my page to advice when no one have complain about any shady deals. This is a complete act of jealousy and most of the cards i got I load them and not like trading.

I have stated on most of my post that i deal face to face transaction so why creepy on my page.

I have two office that people recognised me with so whats your problem coming to my page to advice my clients.

I have office in Ibadan (sango) and Lagos (Ogudu Ojota)

Deal with your own problem and if any shady deals the client has right to report my bank account and also report me here on nairaland.

I have seen bad comment on your page so why dont you deal with that.
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by victorogundepo0(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2019
bestrated:
You left your ridiculous page and start advicing people on my page,what business do we have together?I have done deals with alot of people here on Nairaland,Why come to my page to advice when no one have complain about any shady deals. This is a complete act of jealousy and most of the cards i got I load them and not like trading.

I have stated on most of my post that i deal face to face transaction so why creepy on my page.

I have two office that people recognised me with so whats your problem coming to my page to advice my clients.

I have office in Ibadan (sango) and Lagos (Ogudu Ojota)

Deal with your own problem and if any shady deals the client has right to report my bank account and also report me here on nairaland.

I have seen bad comment on your page so why dont you deal with that.

Calm down
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2019
Get out of my page, go focus on your page.
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by victorogundepo0(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2019
bestrated:
Get out of my page, go focus on your page.

Better calm down guy

If you feel offended, am sorry
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2019
New moniker are not scammer,I trade face to face and i have more than 10 moniker that can vouch for me.

I pray bad energy stay away from your page and mine.
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by victorogundepo0(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2019
bestrated:
New moniker are not scammer,I trade face to face and i have more than 10 moniker that can vouch for me.

I pray bad energy stay away from your page and mine.

Don't be offended bro. You can say new monickers are not scammers. Those who.knows know. You may say not all . Old monickers self dey scam. But once they get caught moderators ban their acc, then they go ahead to open another one.

Am deeply sorry bro
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2019
Please take your sermon to your page.
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by victorogundepo0(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2019
is like you no wan respect yourself .

i no get your time
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2019
If you are scared trading online because of scammer we can do face to face transaction and if you need a moniker to vouch for me i will send you two or more

Youre always welcome
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2019
Michael Im grateful more blessings

Bring all your gift cards at a good rate
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
More bitcoin,perfect money,Skrill and gift cards needed

Quick payment

Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
eBay gift card
google play gift card
Nordstrom gift card
Sephora gift card
Vanilla gift card
Apple gift card
Walmart gift card
Steam gift card
Amazon gift card
Nike gift card
Itune gift card
Macy gift card
Best buy gift card
Finish Line gift card
Foot locker gift card

Safe and Trusted
No cheating, no manipulation, a simple google search speaks volume of our credibility,

See Payment Proofs

-----------------

Instant Exchange
Getting your money as quick as possible is a priority and will not take more than 5 minutes,

Start An Exchange

------------------

Best Market Rates
We take pride in putting happiness on customers' faces and good rates does that peerfectly.

Ask For Rates

The process of exchanging gift cards for naira on our platform is very easy and simple. Below is a summary of how to have an easy and interesting trade session.

01. Contact Us

To initiate a trade, you have to contact us on Whatsapp at 09034611657 or just click here. We carry out trade activities on Whatsapp because it is more interactive

02. Send Gift Card

We will give you current best market rate. Once you agree to current rate, ensure that your gift card is valid. Then send us clear card picture or ecode on request.

03. Wait For Payment

Wait for us to verify your gift card and provide your bank details. Payment takes 5 minutes on average. Be patient and grab a cup of coffee.
Re: Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! by bestrated(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
sell all your gift cards and bitcoin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer RMB On My Wechat To My Nigerian Bank Account / BITCOIN Is Here For Wise Investor / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.