Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures (7278 Views)

My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / My Snail Farming Journey / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by rotybarry: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks..... Training and Consultation services also available. We're closest to you
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by timotex1221: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
where can someone sell snail in large quantity
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Ntente(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
HOW TO START A PROFITABLE RABBIT FARM
This Book Contain the ABC on rabbits farming. The cost of the book is #1,000. The book is about 7 Chapters. The soft copy of the book will be send to your email address after payment. To Order for your training manual call +234 905 008 1150

Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by adelafe2019: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please, how do I take care and feed newly hatched eggs?
I also need your WhatsApp no.to purchase pos.
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Me4sure: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2019
Thank you
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Enddystar(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Me4sure:
Thank you so much I have learnt a lot
Please what type of snail are these
I picked them in my compound in a space of a week and I intend to start a snail farm with them
Can I eat them or breed them for sale
Thank you

Please throw away these ones. This specie is called AF. It is of no economic value. Go for AM or AA instead
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by stanley99a(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
;
Enddystar:

Please throw away these ones. This specie is called AF. It is of no economic value. Go for AM or AA instead

grin true talk.
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Me4sure: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Thank you so much
But can I grow them to eat later
Are they okay for personal consumption

1 Like

Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Moboj: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Enddystar:

That's not AF
It's in Ilakose's/Ipere's family,next to Pobo wink

1 Like

Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by smartz5311: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Gd morning, I am quite interested in snail farming but do not know how to go about it. Please can we chat through WhatsApp or Telegram. I so much love to go into Snail farming. My contact line is 08035794477. I would kindly be waiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks.
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by chukskafor(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
rotybarry:
Arrival of the snails and where we are...
how much did you get the scale and where to buy one
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Robinson08: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
How much can i use to start a small scale snail farm to large scale farm
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Baroba(m): 12:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Me4sure:
Thank you so much
But can I grow them to eat later
Are they okay for personal consumption

They will not get bigger than this, and they eat alot.. these are garden snails, not even a specie of the African giant snails ( archatina archatina, archatina Marginata or archatina fulica)..

Am sure you can eat them, but for commercial purposes go for the Archachatina Marginata Western Yoruba land specie..
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Profpuej(m): 3:44am On Oct 30, 2019
i really appreciate the nice work you are doing. but my question is ,please can throw more light on how you heated the soil ?second do you weed the farm too?lasty how do you control soldier ant and other pests that attacks snails?.thanks
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Nigerfine3: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Intresting....my question is, how available is the market for a commercial snail farmer.
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by Nigerfine3: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
How much market are available in eastern nigeria please
Re: My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures by datola: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please, give us updates

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Flags Off Cbn's Anchor Borrowers Programme (photos) / Rearing All-male Ross 308 From DOC / Animal Husbandry In Nigeria-problems And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.