Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C (628 Views)

I May Have Caught Something (graphic) / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning dear friends.

First let me start by apologizing for the long delay, I should have updated you guys because you all cared when I created my post about having hepatitis C.

My first post was on March 15 https://www.nairaland.com/5073293/tested-positive-hepatitis-c since then I have been having issues with money for my supposed treatment which prompted me to sell my phone as to raise cash because the discomfort on my stomach was so severe I always thought I'd die each night for the past 2months.

But in the last 10days since I sold my phone there had been some revelations that I may not have hepatitis c
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
I went to Apin Lab at LUTH, they charged me 19,000 for viral load test, I am still awaiting the result though because they said it will be available in a month time, I paid the 19,000 through remita as the instructed, there was an extra charge from the bank for about N500 to process the transaction

please note that all receipts with my name has been altered to protect my identity

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by lomprico(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
So na money you wan con beg now abi?
This one whey u dey emphasise on sold phone n dey show us receipt.
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
After I had gone the LUTH for my viral load test and I was asked to come for the result in a month time, I went home but every day the feeling in my stomach gets worse I couldn't bear it, then I went back to Navy hospital, I told them to refer me to gastroenterologist department of LUTH, the doctor asked me a few questions then refered me for some laboratory tests again at CliniX lab festac.

I went there but there charges was much (about 22k) I went to another lab (cornerstone precisely ) they charged 15k and conducted the test

Pic 1- the referer letter
Pic 2- the tests I was supposed to conduct at clinix

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
I conducted the test at cornerstone and here are the results

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
The results from cornerstone says I'm OK, so I went back to the doctor at Navy hospital he directed me to go for another test in their facility, I went for the test and the results was negative too for hepatitis c.

Note that this was the first place they said I was positive to hepatitis c. Sometime ago I had shingles (herpes zoaster) I went there so the doctor said I should conduct some tests HIV 1 and 2, Hepatitis a, b, c and some other tests too. Everything was negative except for hepatitis c then

Pic 1-doctors request
Pic 2-result

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have to state that when I went to Apin lab for my viral load test and paid, the lab scientist took my sample, conducted on site test to hepatitis c and told me he got a negative result. I am still confused of this whole thing. I have done over 10 test for hepatitis c. 4 is positive including the one from paramount festac. 6 is negative. I don't know the reason for this contradictory results but after physical examination, the doctor said I don't show any physical symptoms in my body. I thank God for the doctor at Navy hospital Ojo. His name is Dr. Eche.

This post is to explain the reason for my long absence, a lot of people were willing to help me, a nairaland member "controlv" even promised to to help me with a month drug for hepatitis c which is about N170k but maybe I won't be needing it.

God bless you all, God bless controlv, aside his promise he always emailed me. God bless richdad50 you wanted to help but for some reasons you couldn't. I appreciate your efforts.

I want to state that I have not collected a logo from anyone because of this. Not that I didn't need it but for the records as some called me a scammer. God bless you all

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
lomprico:
So na money you wan con beg now abi?
This one whey u dey emphasise on sold phone n dey show us receipt.

God will never put me in a situation that I will have to beg. Have I ever begged you for anything
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by theherbremedy: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
We are here now for solutions to any health issues using herbs. watchout for our post on herbal remedies to all problems
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
They gave me drugs for ulcer and honestly since yesterday I took the ulcer grub, I feel better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Controlv: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Joana222:
I have to state that when I went to Apin lab for my viral load test and paid, the lab scientist took my sample, conducted on site test to hepatitis c and told me he got a negative result. I am still confused of this whole thing. I have done over 10 test for hepatitis c. 4 is positive including the one from paramount festac. 6 is negative. I don't know the reason for this contradictory results but after physical examination, the doctor said I don't show any physical symptoms in my body. I thank God for the doctor at Navy hospital Ojo. His name is Dr. Eche.

This post is to explain the reason for my long absence, a lot of people were willing to help me, a nairaland member "controlv" even promised to to help me with a month drug for hepatitis c which is about N170k but maybe I won't be needing it.

God bless you all, God bless controlv, aside his promise he always emailed me. God bless richdad50 you wanted to help but for some reasons you couldn't. I appreciate your efforts.

I want to state that I have not collected a logo from anyone because of this. Not that I didn't need it but for the records as some called me a scammer. God bless you all

I'm glad to know you're fine.
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by lomprico(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Joana222:

God will never put me in a situation that I will have to beg. Have I ever begged you for anything

Sorry! My bad.
thank God u are well.
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Gulher: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
lomprico:
So na money you wan con beg now abi? This one whey u dey emphasise on sold phone n dey show us receipt.

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
lomprico:

Sorry! My bad.
thank God u are well.

We are good.
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Controlv:

I'm glad to know you're fine.
Thank you so much brother
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Gulher post=77987193][/quote]

Go sidon!
Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Richdad50(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dear @Joanna222

I am happy it all ended in praise. I tried severally to rally people. I even wrote a personal message to the head of Nairaland @Se'un ( if I complete his name, I will be barned in a few minutes) all to no avail. For every pitch I wrote, the Mods not only deleted them in seconds but also blocked me severally. It was tedious.

Posterity will judge Nairaland and the blessings for higher height is a recompense for a helpful hand. I have screen shots of messages I personally wrote to them. It broke my heart the modus operandi of a this forum. It is archaic and evil.

At a point, your posts were also deleted coz I checked your profile. It was either wiped clean or shadowed from others. I have seen Twitter raise millions of naira for people. They never checked when last they signed. No wonder they are without walls and their expansion is like wild fire.

Finally, I have decided to leave the forum, retire my account. I have not commented in weeks but I have one chance to thank my followers before i leave to never return.

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Goodbye my friend.

Richdad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Richdad50:
Dear @Joanna222

I am happy it all ended in praise. I tried severally to rally people. I even wrote a personal message to the head of Nairaland @Se'un ( if I complete his name, I will be barned in a few minutes) all to no avail. For every pitch I wrote, the Mods not only deleted them in seconds but also blocked me severally. It was tedious.

Posterity will judge Nairaland and the blessings for higher height is a recompense for a helpful hand. I have screen shots of messages I personally wrote to them. It broke my heart the modus operandi of a this forum. It is archaic and evil.

At a point, your posts were also deleted coz I checked your profile. It was either wiped clean or shadowed from others. I have seen Twitter raise millions of naira for people. They never checked when last they signed. No wonder they are without walls and their expansion is like wild fire.

Finally, I have decided to leave the forum, retire my account. I have not commented in weeks but I have one chance to thank my followers before i leave to never return.

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Goodbye my friend.

Richdad

Thank you for your efforts brother. You really showed concern

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sniper: Banned In Several Countries Yet in Many Nigerian Homes / Tooth Filling Broke Twice In One Year / Kedi Revive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.