Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment (103062 Views)

Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by MyaDee: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
I received an invitation for the aptitude test with all the details. Who wants a WhatsApp study partner abeg

5 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by kontrolbuoy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
aelai:

Lol.
They can't send the mail on Saturday na
We'll receive it latest tomorrow
are people still receiving mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Tunjasko(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
MyaDee:
I received an invitation for the aptitude test with all the details. Who wants a WhatsApp study partner abeg

when did you receive the mail?
I am still expecting them to send the mail with all the details

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Matildahenshaw(f): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
I got mail with all the details as well.

Like I said. Lagos is JKK building, I am slated for 11:30am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Jessibri: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
please did anyone here receive a text message from dragnet today with login in detail to write the test. i wrote the test on the 7th of june, i didnt receive a success mail. i'm shocked that another test link was sent to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Ricodine: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
This Dragnet sha, after I had zeroed my mind that I dint pass the first test and got myself things that would make me busy during the weekend, they now sent me text for the physical test. I dont know why, till today, I dont receive mail, just texts. God help His children.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Inioluwa133: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Matildahenshaw:

Not all are slated for that venue

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Ntanvandan: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
ACE international center, Iriebe portharcourt, anyone going there from Akwa ibom (EKET) whatapp me at 0806 657 4300

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Somemma13: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please did anyone here get a mail (I didn't say SMS) regarding the test details?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Jessibri: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ricodine:
This Dragnet sha, after I had zeroed my mind that I dint pass the first test and got myself things that would make me busy during the weekend, they now sent me text for the physical test. I don't know why, till today, I dont receive mail, just texts. God help His children.
hello am guessing we both having the same issue.... did the text message u received from dragnet contain the venue and date of the exam... cos mine just contained username and password.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by MyaDee: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jessibri:
please did anyone here receive a text message from dragnet today with login in detail to write the test. i wrote the test on the 7th of june, i didnt receive a success mail. i'm shocked that another test link was sent to me.
I received a success mail and also received 3 other invitations to take the logical reasoning test. I ignored since I had already taken the test before.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by MyaDee: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Somemma13:
Please did anyone here get a mail (I didn't say SMS) regarding the test details?
Yes I got a mail at 1pm today

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by MyaDee: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tunjasko:

when did you receive the mail?
I am still expecting them to send the mail with all the details

Today at 1pm

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Ricodine: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jessibri:
hello am guessing we both having the same issue.... did the text message u received from dragnet contain the venue and date of the exam... cos mine just contained username and password.

Oh, so I'm not alone. Well, the text I got was just the username and password. Use them to login to that face of testing link. There you will find, accept and print your exam invitation.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by NanoSec: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com for past and answers on dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and abstract reasonings

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Jessibri: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
the text message sent consist of username and password . use the link to log in inorder to print out your invite for the test on saturday.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by aelai: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
kontrolbuoy:
are people still receiving mail?

For test location?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Xbolmax: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Test location Na yaba
Anyone with me?
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Faith21: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guys , pleaseeeeeee ,I need someone to aleast give the test format for the numerical reasoning since we are not using calculator - is it SHL format or Gmat or what?

Then,the verbal reasoning format too - will it include comprehension passages (T/F) or Synonyms or Antonyms , or tense questions or all inclusive

Also ,how many questions are we expecting for each and for how many minutes?

Biko , pleaseeeeee answer my questions the way I have asked ....

Thank you so much in advance.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by FynGuy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Does dress presentably mean be on suit?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munner(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
ME
MyaDee:

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by teekrackz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Matildahenshaw:

Same here also

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Faith21: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
cry
Faith21:
Guys , pleaseeeeeee ,I need someone to aleast give the test format for the numerical reasoning since we are not using calculator - is it SHL format or Gmat or what?

Then,the verbal reasoning format too - will it include comprehension passages (T/F) or Synonyms or Antonyms , or tense questions or all inclusive

Please

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Bluehill1051: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
FynGuy:
Who get that kind time
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Ntanvandan: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please can sb that studied engineering work at Ernst and young??
Or Is it majorly on accountancy
I studied Mechanical engineering and dont know whether to write this aptitude even Though I scaled through the logical reasoning
Anyone with engineering discipline craving 4 DIS job??
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Somemma13: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
FynGuy:
Suit ko
I'm wearing agbada to the hall

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Somemma13: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ntanvandan:
Please can sb that studied engineering work at Ernst and young??
Or Is it majorly on accountancy
I studied Mechanical engineering and dont know whether to write this aptitude even Though I scaled through the logical reasoning
Anyone with engineering discipline craving 4 DIS job??

It doesn't matter
Someone from any discipline can work there
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Somemma13: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Faith21:

Verbal reasoning: expect comprehensions
Numerical reasoning: expect business maths
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Antheus: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Xbolmax:
Test location Na yaba
Anyone with me?
Yeah, Us cool
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Antheus: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
MyaDee:
You were supposed to share ur contact for the WhatsApp issh nah... So interested parties could link you up.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Antheus: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
FynGuy:
A decent dressing will suffice man

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by piroskey94(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good evening guys. Pls what are the chances of a corper actually landing this job? I passed d first stage and was invited for the physical test but I'm seriously contemplating on whether to go or not . lol I no wan waste my money for nothing o
cc: jonsnow1994

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

First Bank Interview? / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.