Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment (102732 Views)

Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Good morning all, Please can someone give the full meaning of GTs and LOs, thanks

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Munabenny:

Please when did you give them your credentials, was it during, after or before the interview

they didnt collect the credentials, she just did an inspection of them then collected the online form and passport.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Munabenny:
Good morning all, Please can someone give the full meaning of GTs and LOs, thanks
f

Line of Service

Graduate Trainee

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Goldish:

they didnt collect the credentials, she just did an inspection of them then collected the online form and passport.
Thanks for both response

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2019
Wishing all the people having their interview today a stress-free and successful one.
Happy New week peps

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Faith21: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Idez:
its well o..
I called ey this morning nd they said they don't send regret mails..
I also called dragnet nd they said they don't send in batches..
also asked about the regret mail and they said its after the exercise..
l still believe mine is on its way though

Hi dear, please could you share with me the phone number you called - EY and Dragnet?
EY specifically

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
kevweezy:

Mine was for about 30minutes cos they were rushing. Normal behavioral questions and why I chose my unit. Said I was good with excel so had to show them � One of them asked why I didn’t choose Assurance cos of my experience then I had to defend that, then another asked me questions about my current place of work. All in all, it was good and I’m hopeful I’d be called by God’s Grace.
I had my interview yesterday and the panel was so cool, very friendly, they were cheering me up each min, just like @kevweeezy it wasn't up to 30min, they introduced themselves and asked me to tell them about me, from what I said they now asked me what area I wish to improve myself in, asked me about the task I have been involved in as a team, my role and contribution to the team, next was the challenge I hv ever faced, then to describe a topic I had no prior knowledge of that I have encountered and how I answered, what are my motives, where I wish to be in the 5-10yrs, Why I wish to change from my course of study which is education to accounting, what other things or job interests me,
Guess that's all I can remember, though it was a very free atmosphere I was really stammering throughout, at first I freezes when I entered, my head was blank and was almost crying, what really took in long in there was the time they used to make me comfortable, it was like I was being pampered to talk, all of them where just smiling like they where my elder brother and sisters.
Anyways the key to my success yesterday was prayer, I already told God the atmosphere I wanted and that was exactly what I got. So see you guys at the AC. And success to the ppl waiting for there interview and those still waiting for the invite

8 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by LadyELcode: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Munabenny:

I had my interview yesterday and the panel was so cool, very friendly, they were cheering me up each min, just like @kevweeezy it wasn't up to 30min, they introduced themselves and asked me to tell them about me, from what I said they now asked me what area I wish to improve myself in, asked me about the task I have been involved in as a team, my role and contribution to the team, next was the challenge I hv ever faced, then to describe a topic I had no prior knowledge of that I have encountered and how I answered, what are my motives, where I wish to be in the 5-10yrs, Why I wish to change from my course of study which is education to accounting, what other things or job interests me,
Guess that's all I can remember, though it was a very free atmosphere I was really stammering throughout, at first I freezes when I entered, my head was blank and was almost crying, what really took in long in there was the time they used to make me comfortable, it was like I was being pampered to talk, all of them where just smiling like they where my elder brother and sisters.
Anyways the key to my success yesterday was prayer, I already told God the atmosphere I wanted and that was exactly what I got. So see you guys at the AC. And success to the ppl waiting for there interview and those still waiting for the invite

Congratulations dear, I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by kevweezy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Munabenny:

Awwww I’m happy it went well. What service line did you decide on?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by lanreyyy: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2019
I have not gotten any message since I wrote the assessment test

Do dragnet or EY send mail??

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by mickie1: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Don't worry bro...na your letter of when you go resume work them dey TYPE since.....I just told them to be fast with the typing just yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Topstarr: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
mickie1:
Don't worry bro...na your letter of when you go resume work them dey TYPE since.....I just told them to be fast with the typing just yesterday.

How far bro can I contact you please?
Like via phone. I just sent you a mail.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
LadyELcode:

Congratulations dear, I wish you the best
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
kevweezy:

Awwww I’m happy it went well. What service line did you decide on?
Thank you,
Tax

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Manuelz17(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
I have not received any message after the Assessment, is there any hope of an interview?

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please has anybody heard any thing about AC?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by DanJayMartin: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is the interview stage over?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Ifyey100: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
nothing yet ooo
Munabenny:
Please has anybody heard any thing about AC?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by chrislevite: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
I got a mail and call for one final round of test from EY at their office in marina. Who else got one?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Fumns: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
chrislevite:
I got a mail and call for one final round of test from EY at their office in marina. Who else got one?

Have you by any chance done any other interview or test after the dragnet test we did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
chrislevite:
When? Have you done the first interview?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by mycrr04(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
chrislevite:

I got ooo

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
mycrr04:

I got ooo
For what date pls?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by kevweezy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
chrislevite:
I did too. I thought the final stage was AC?? I’m confused

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Fumns: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
kevweezy:

Please have you had your interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by kevweezy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fumns:

Please have you had your interview?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by fashionme: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Confused here too

kevweezy:

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by raheemahx: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
chrislevite:

I got the mail too. Who knows what to expect in the test please?

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by fashionme: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good evening, please the face to face interview, was it after the third test?
I just got a mail for another test in Marina.

Munabenny:

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by fashionme: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
I just got a mail for another test in Marina.

kevweezy:

Mine was for about 30minutes cos they were rushing. Normal behavioral questions and why I chose my unit. Said I was good with excel so had to show them � One of them asked why I didn’t choose Assurance cos of my experience then I had to defend that, then another asked me questions about my current place of work. All in all, it was good and I’m hopeful I’d be called by God’s Grace.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
kevweezy:

Yeah

What was the mail content? thank you

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Munabenny: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
fashionme:
I just got a mail for another test in Marina.f

Yes plz what's the content of your mail, is it possible you could screenshot and upload?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / First Bank Interview? / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.