Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .. (2966 Views)

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by apcdoncastnaija: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: .. by Adaowerri111: 6:41am On May 01, 2019
What part of owerri are you
Re: .. by apcdoncastnaija: 7:57am On May 01, 2019
Adaowerri111:
What part of owerri are you
make you come kidnap me abi shocked you can never use ur breasst and asss on ur dp to seduce me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: .. by spammfrank6: 8:51am On May 01, 2019
Yes its true, i was closed to one of the hostel, infant i have the video of it and EFCC raided all the yahoo boys and moved all their cars.... it happened in Okuratta Flora Villa/FaithViller.... Boys don too make noise for that building self..
Re: .. by Adaowerri111: 9:33am On May 01, 2019
apcdoncastnaija:
make you come kidnap me abi shocked you can never use ur breasst and asss on ur dp to seduce me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Lol just asking because they raided my area too.
Re: .. by TANID(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2019
No Pic Nah
Re: .. by obyrich(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2019
The so-called Gboys are dummys. Why must they always live in colonies like ants?
Re: .. by nicepoker101(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2019
obyrich:
The so-called Gboys are dummys. Why must they always live in colonies like ants?
to share ideas and innovations quickly.
Re: .. by obyrich(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
to share ideas and innovations quickly.
In this age?
Re: .. by apcdoncastnaija: 3:33pm On May 01, 2019
spammfrank6:
Yes its true, i was closed to one of the hostel, infant i have the video of it and EFCC raided all the yahoo boys and moved all their cars.... it happened in Okuratta Flora Villa/FaithViller.... Boys don too make noise for that building self..
op can you share the video here because i couldn't video them act of fear . those G guys can make noise like crusade speakers grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Efcc men are wicked, why taking their cars along with their properties

(1) (Reply)

3.5kva solar inverter installation / Breaking News:Serious Killings Going On Right Now In Oshodi Osale,(Photos) / Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.