Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) (55724 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:52am On May 01, 2019
queiii:

I would've bleeped up that dude if i was there. 1 slap on her cheek should've been enough, not that shit he did to a lady. imagine that! smh
. U talked something great , but spoiled it with ur first statement.

this thing u talk d happen only when u fit beat the person. this man wey dis kain thing go beat u join
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:54am On May 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yeah, her mouth injured the man that you can physically see right? Doesn't he have mouth to injure her back undecided

fight na hand stuff. no go cause fight with mouth and forgetting its Don with hand
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:58am On May 01, 2019
pluto123:
*no matter what the lady did,she didn't deserve such treatment* rubbish statment from foolish bunch of nigerian reactors!! as if the females are more precius than the males,,,if the females dnt like the guys beating them,they should respect and behave them selves,,,thou i dnt support violent on women but u cant hit a man in public and expect him to fry you eggs..

u get luck say na something reasonable u talk.
if beating a woman is wrong ,then insulting a man is also wrong
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:08am On May 01, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
MILE HIGH CLUB PART 2:

My eyes popped open and I saw Bukar slowly pulling a truncheon from his trousers, advancing like I was a tiger in a cage.

I jumped up and turned to run towards the back of the plane. Was that my plan B? You would ask. But I sure as hell wasn’t going to run into the arms of Bukar. He was huge and could obviously crush me easily.

Suddenly, I saw that Bukar was not the only undercover agent on the plane. Rachel had dropped all pretense and she was blocking the rear.

I immediately chose the lesser evil. Pretty girl vs Black Gorilla ?

Yes, you guessed right! I ran to the back.

This wasn’t time to be a gentleman. I would beat her silly and use her as a hostage to get out of this mess.

I was nearly upon her when her right fist shot out at the speed of lightning. “POW, POW”

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files./2013/08/daniel-jacobs-giovanni-lorenzo-face.gif?w=640[/img]

What tha ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Half of my face exploded in pain and before my brain could even process what was happening, her left hook to my stomach sucked all the air in me.

Very very far away, in slow motion, I dropped to one knee……

TO BE CONTINUED ON MY PROFILE......

I know u won't end the story , that's why I rushed down to c what ur last statement will be
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:

go and arrest him.
so one must physically attack u before the thing go provoke u?
U are such a good boy.
NO GO TEACH THEM HOW TO CONTROL THEIR TONGUE, AND EVEN IF U GO ARREST AM IT WON'T STOP MEN FROM BEATING useless WOMEN..

What made her useless she came spoke to him no less than 30 secs and he’s throwing punches like a mad man. Is he ok in the head? Can he do that if it was a man?

I don’t take bull$hit bt I don’t hit women either. I can ignore them.

Yes the law will arrest him for Battery and aggravated assault.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. shut up my friend. advice women on how to hold their tongues. know what to say and to say it. Have u ever seen a rich woman talking to a poor man before?
women hitting men is something I will NEVER SUPPORT
That is what I said.
That also there isaa typo.
the media has conditioned women.to.think it's okay to do so but it's not undecided
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Do you know me from from anywhere to think I will react with joy like the way you guys are reacting to this one??

I will quote whoever I feel like quoting cos you don't control what I do,

It's like you don't know the difference between typing and running mouth so go and educate yourself more.
ur mouth is now running if I beat you up now it will look like am a woman beater dats how dis lady got her own beating
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 01, 2019
Philpham:
All Nigerian men are just beasts. No woman should touch them with a long stick. Cowards

Somehow, I wish this could actually happen. Like if all Women can just avoid us
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:28am On May 01, 2019
Adikam:
ur mouth is now running if I beat you up now it will look like am a woman beater dats how dis lady got her own beating

I actually don't know dummies still exist sha, my last response to you.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2019
Ugosample:

women hitting men is something I will NEVER SUPPORT
That is what I said.
That also there isaa typo.
the media has conditioned women.to.think it's okay to do so but it's not undecided

oya sorry for telling u shut up
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Texman21: 11:58am On May 01, 2019
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:

oya sorry for telling u shut up
naa no need for that
I did not take offense
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How? Did she slap the man in any way

play of words. I'm surprised you still don't get it. A man should never beat a woman, but a woman should try her best to respect the man (cause she is vulnerable to being beaten if she encounters a man who can't take her insults). both walk hand in hand and is for the woman's physical health
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by queiii: 8:43pm On May 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. U talked something great , but spoiled it with ur first statement.

this thing u talk d happen only when u fit beat the person. this man wey dis kain thing go beat u join

lmao, u think say i be weakling like you? dude, I'd knock him out with one jab on this temple. his mates might try to jump me, but my legs are not for fancy. sand dey ground...guy, u don ever engage for serious street fight? I just wouldn't want a faggit treat a weaker opp like that.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2019
queiii:

lmao, u think say i be weakling like you? dude, I'd knock him out with one jab on this temple. his mates might try to jump me, but my legs are not for fancy. sand dey ground...guy, u don ever engage for serious street fight? I just wouldn't want a faggit treat a weaker opp like that.

u are woman like wen it comes to fighting.
why talk about sand ?
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by queiii: 10:59pm On May 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:

u are woman like wen it comes to fighting. why talk about sand ?
have you ever been jumped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.