Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? (126806 Views)

How To Watch Free To Air On Hitv Decoder / Free To Air Channels On Hitv / Any New Channels On HiTV Satellite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by md4real(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2011
Dis Guy:

Damn I enjoyed reading this thread from top LMAO

TCD you have the patience of i dont even know what!!!

Bloody FTA militants on this thread, y'all crack me up!

Some people think North Nigeria is Sango-Ota (lagos) and Southern Nigeria is Epe (lagos)
infact some lagosians are now like Americans thinking the whole damn country is all lagos lol

In some states you only get NTA after 6pm and its in black and white!!

Now i feel like getting DSTV, even if its just to watch NTA news, Silverbird News, And all the News station showing perfectly!! though i don't live in nigeria, maybe i will get it for my holiday flat!
so true, i stumble on this thread when doing the research online. I hope the dstv free to air is still working. Place is niger state got to view only nta from 5pm to 10 pm only when their is light
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by md4real(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2011
Guys, is the dstv free view still working?

1 Like

Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by cretin: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
nope the fools [dstv] said they will stop the freeview by may ending!!.
only channel 100 will be showing on free view, with 1 or 2 christian channels!,

dstv is real anu ofia!
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Ameboperoo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
Now that they have cancelled the free to view channels, what next?
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by freshp(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ameboperoo:

Now that they have cancelled the free to view channels, what next?
Im sure that there is another
marketing strategy on the way to milk the innocent of some hard earned cash.grin
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Ussals(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
freshp:

Im sure that there is another
marketing strategy on the way to milk the innocent of some hard earned cash.grin
freshp:

mtseeww forget this mumu people
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Ussals(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
only NTA and LTv are still ON
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Mikel92(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2011
Pls, can you tel me how or what code i'll use to watch free dstv or hitv without using a strong decoder, tnx
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Mikel92(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
hello, pls can you give me any code or instructions that i can follow so that i'll be able to watch free channels on my dstv or hitv without using strong decoder, tnx
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Mikel92(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
dammyalex92:

@donaremu, can u help me on how i can unscramble RDV, cos i can testify to your words, d following i watch 4 free without even subscribing to dstv 4 once: magic world, africa magic+ ,SS9 ,BLITZ,ACTION,ETV, NAT GEO,ZNBC,DRTV,TRACE TV,TSN,DISH,ACTION,TV5,TVT,OLIVE TV,ORTB,TOUBA
[/color][color=#000099]
pls for god sake can u tell me what you did that you are watching all those channels for free, tnx
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Olupeace12: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
@mikel.pls dont ask dat question here again, are u not read the rule of d forum b4 u post.
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by raufsaka: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
So how do i watch that.Its there any settings for that?
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by ochukoccna: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
Though I'm not speaking about GoTV, you are so on point regarding Dstv and south Africans as being known to be deceitful business people
My subscription expired and I asked for Freeview but was told to go and resubscribe to receive DSTV signals again because their Freeview offering is no longer running [is that because HiTV is dead?
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by ochukoccna: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
You are so on point regarding Dstv and south Africans as being known to be deceitful business people
My subscription expired 2 days back and I asked for Freeview but was told to go and resubscribe to receive DSTV signals again because their Freeview offering is no longer running [is that because HiTV is dead?
It was when I got here I saw Freeview 'died' last year shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Can this thread topic be changed by the mod to point out say DSTV dem be thieves tongue tongue tongue tongue
Thanks
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by jide4love: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pls wen did dis free dStv channels started bcs me I hav nt noticed any free chanels00 afta my subcription xpires.so I dnt knw who is decivin who
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by techfreak: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Guys how una see Metrodigital tv
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by ayobarmy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
techfreak: Guys how una see Metrodigital tv
which 1 is dat agaian
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by olenyi: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
techfreak: Guys how una see Metrodigital tv

Guy that stuff is awesome. At a monthly pay of 3k, u get all, and i mean, all the matches played across all the major leagues on earth. Sometimes, it looks like they even play more matches dan d**v. Reason being dat dey hook up to abu dahbi sports for premier league, and den aljazeera sports for every other sporting event. Even live WWE, descovery, soundcity, nat geo wild, etc. It's worth every penny of the 3k one pays for it. Cheers.
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by techfreak: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yes oooo. Metro is d way forward..... If u havnt heard of it den wahala dey... Its d BOMB in town
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Obenkutu: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
techfreak: Yes oooo. Metro is d way forward..... If u havnt heard of it den wahala dey... Its d BOMB in town

cn we get in akure?
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Rahimkhan: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=TCD]
Pls dont insult me by calling me a marketer. I am just a consumer like you. Thank you. Those on NL who know me offline know i have nothing to do with Dstv

Now for your startimes, last time i looked around startimes does not exist outside lagos and good for you you were able to get a good deal on startimes, lucky you but less than 2% of nigerains live. pls help us we tht dont knw it i beg post it 4 us
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by Uthmanloay: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
pls anybody with gtv new frequency my own is displaying red pls
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by einscienstist(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
[size=16pt]i rather watch.... NTA,, ITV, DRTV, Eko FM undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
[/size]
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by EmekaDopa(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2015
All na wash.......at d expiration of my N13900 subscription, I was denied access to every other Station mentioned in this thread except Dish 100 and CCTV 409......then Okapi Radio 867......no other station. Can someone help me out?
Re: Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? by DocJoseph(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
TCD:
Hello all, After storming the market with its highly innovative and popular new bouquet of Dstv Compact plus which combines a rich blend of family entertainment and premiership football. And now after listening to cries from numerous customers to provide them FREE CHANNELS, Dstv recently introduced the DsTVFreeView for all its customers. This simply means upon the expiration of your subscription, you can still view local channels, some news stations and religious channels.

Here is an excerpt from their customer care rep on facebook.

"As part of our commitment to constantly improve the DStv subscriber television viewing experience and options, we recently launched 'DStv FreeView'. DStv FreeView is a bouquet that remains active, when your paid bouquet account expires. When you are disconnected, you will still be able to view the local Free to Air channels like Silverbird TV, NTA, Channels etc, as well as a selection of other religious and educational and news channels such as Mindset Learn, Inspiration TV, Islam, NHK, CCTV etc. In total you can still view over 15 TV channels, and listen to 30 radio channels absolutely free, even after your subscription has expired."

it continues,
" DStv FreeView is totally free, and
you don't even need to request for it!
It is activated on your DStv account during
any period when your paid subscription (on
DStv Access, Family, Compact, Compact Plus
or Premium) expires and you have not yet
renewed subscription."

Here is a complete list of all the channels you get on DstvFreeView

- LTV
- NTA
- Silverbird TV
- AIT
- Channels
- MiTV
- Mindset Learn
- TBN
- Rhema
- Day Star
- IQRAA
- Islam
- Inspiration TV
- TV Mundial
- Kingdom TV
- CCTV News
- NHK
- CCTV 4
plus 32 radio channels.

Looking at the above, can anyone tell me why I should pay N3,500 a month for HITV or N2500 for MYTV when I can pay the same N2500/month for DSTV family and get a whole lot better channels and view these stations free when my subscription expires?

HITV,MYTV and others had better go back to the drawing board as DStv is going for the KILL.

And u couldn't mentioned their numbers on Dstv?? Nawaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now / Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here / Gotv Problem (Many Missing Channels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.