Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa (19692 Views)

Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by titiloyeblog: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

A 34-year-old Nigerian, Samuel Nkennaya, has been killed while another Nigerian, Chinonso Nwudo is in critical condition in South Africa following mob attack.

According to a statement released by the Secretary of Mpumalanga Province branch of the Nigerian Union in South Africa (NUSA), Victor Ayanfe-Oyebanjo, Nkennaya and Nwudo were attacked following accusations that both men kidnapped Chinonye, a six-year-old girl, who unknown to their attackers was Nwudo’s daughter.

Ayanfe-Oyebanjo said trouble started when Nwudo took his six-year-old daughter, Chinonye, to visit Nkennaya at White River town in the evening of April 27. Later, Nwudo and Nkennaya proceeded to buy food for Nwudo’s daughter, Chinonye, at KFC restaurant in the area. Shortly after buying the food, some bystanders raised false alarm alleging that both men kidnapped the six-year-old girl.

The community members immediately descended on them, beating them with different kinds of weapons. Nwudo began to shout that the girl was his daughter and pleaded that they speak to his South African wife to confirm his claim – which actually saved his life.

The statement added that the police later intervened and called for backup to rescue the victims. Nkennaya died at the hospital on Sunday April 28th while Nwudo is in critical health condition.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/mob-kills-nigerian-man-wrongly-accused.html

3 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Unlimitk(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
He is a Jew
He will meet baba God in heaven

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by timesfive25: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
****cide
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by SEONaijaExpert: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Africa is still backward in thinking.. Jungle justice is never the way.

But hey, why is South Africa messed up

33 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by chibike69: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
cry
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by BoboKush(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Pavore9: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by TheFacelessMan: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
RIP to this guy. But let me share this.

I remember participating in jungle justice once at Computer Village.

This guy had been accused of stealing an Iphone.

When we searched him, he had a Samsung S9, brand new, with his family pictures. No iPhone!

Yet the crowd insisted on lynching him....

I was relishing keeping his phone. Someone had brought petrol and the bonfire was set grin

6 guys had surrounded this slender looking guy.

As they advanced towards him, i saw some pictures and shouted : "WAIT!!!!!!!" shocked shocked shocked

Before the words died in my throat,

Attackers 1 and 2 were floating in the air in slow motion shocked shocked shocked

The would-be lynchee was punching - hard and fast.

Attacker number 3 was flat on his back 0.5 second later.

Numbers 4,5 & 6 started a 100m sprint AWAY from the guy.

His shirt was still snow white when he walked over to me.

"I was keeeeeeeee, keeeeee, keepingggggggg it for you, Sir", I stammered at this boy, at least 8 years younger than me undecided

He stared at me coldly and snatched his phone from my hand.

This was the picture i saw on his phone..... undecided cry undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by TechCapon(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Something is wrong with the black man

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by fmlala: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
SOUTH AFRICA AGAIN?

5 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Akabuking: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew He will meet baba God in heaven
mumuric idiot.

34 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by gurunlocker: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew

Senseless! angry

17 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Lordave: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew
Ekwensu ga akpó gị na ezi n'ụlọ gị òkù na abalia!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew

You think it's funny? An innocent person been beating to death with different weapons just because he's Nigerian, yet this is all you could come to say? May your word be against you. May the karma of life locate you. May the retribution of nature give exactly as you have wished the innocent man except you repent of you folly. All you these manner-less kids just think everything is a tribal joke. Be warned if you don't want to regret in your entire life.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Follygunners: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
cry undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by banty: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew

Kindly help with further illustrations on how he became a Jew..

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chai sad
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Xenophobic attack! angry

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Alamu1111: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
No place like home

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Premiumwriter: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
nigerians are being pushed right, front and center. cry
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by megareal: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
I know how children can so misbehave outside that one would think they are not yours. This 6 year old must have been misbehaving badly,
probably crying and refusing all entreaties for the bystanders to assume such.

RIP man. Hope justice is served.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by sapientia(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
There is no justifiable grounds for any type of jungle justice.

Say No to jungle justice.

Not to protect criminals but to save the innocents.

Ooh... How such news spoil my days.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Okoyeebows: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
While still younger, I remember a day that I went to pick my neighbour's son from school and he was misbehaving. While trying to drag him into the car for us to go home, he threatened to shout kidnapper and attract attention. Small boy of like 6 years o.

I simply left him and drove back home alone. When his parents came at night, I told them to go to his school and pick him. The mother wanted to start making noise but I asked her if she's willing to die for her son cos I'm not ready.

By the time they picked him from the security man, mosquitoes and insects had taught him a bitter lesson. Refused picking him after that. One ill-bred baby demon won't be the cause of my lynching.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by lonelydora: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Where are all our "No to Jungle Justice" peeps
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by sapientia(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
lonelydora:
Where are all our "No to Jungle Justice" peeps

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Africa is still backward in thinking.. Jungle justice is never the way.

But hey, why is South Africa messed up
It has always been messed up, you just did not know about it.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Athena4: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Somebody can not be a Nigerian in peace o. Anytime I forget myself and this oyibos dey notice my accent con ask "Hey..ur accent ,its kinda exotic,I like it. Where are u from?" I dey tell Dem say na Ghana I don live all my life but my papa happen to be from Nigeria which I have visited only twice.I cannot come and miss my luck.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAPTIP Arrests Suspects Trafficking Ghanaian Girls To Nigeria / Gunmen Attack Students Hostel, Shoot A Student / Car Battery Thief Caught On CCTV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.