Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia (41750 Views)

SSN On CSU Documents Released To Atiku, Shows It Belongs To President Tinubu / Kidnapper Evans Wants Seized Trucks Released To Him / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by MorufuAtanda: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
God bless Buhari and protect we Yoruba Muslims. Insha Allah!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
dapsoneh:
BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES
THE XTIAN GIRL KIDNAPPED BY BOKO HARAM COULD NOT BE RELEASED AND YET, U COULD SECURE THE RELEASE OF THIS ONE WITHIN FEW DAYS
SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY FISHY ABOUT THIS GOVT AND BOKO HARAM

While this is commendable U have a point why haven’t they been able to release the xtian gal all this while? They are just not serious about her case.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Mrpojj(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984824:
Good for her and her family.
No one should ever be killed for a crime they did not commit.

Her family/father brought a good and solid case to Nigerian government that their daughter is innocent and drug was planted in her luggage, and the people involved have been arrested already.

But still, some animals and children of hate and perdition that tribalism and religion shenanigans have eaten deep into their dumb skulls are still telling us the president intervened because she is a muslim!
How many other people brought a case of them being innocent that Nigeria government ever turned a blind eye to for many decades now?!
Foolish animals, that have no brains, ALWAYS sad about any good thing in life.

If you like, don't advice your brothers and sisters to STOP doing drugs, they will ALWAYS be jailed beheaded in a foreign land till forever.
Bastards are in pains for an innocent life saved!
Damn it!!

You are very right about that bro!

We shudnt be quarreling
Thank God she has been released
But the question is is it not possible that the criminal syndicate could have implicated others b4 now and they were killed
And every1assumes since they are from a certain tribe they shud be quillty
If its possible to investigate dis case then its possible to investigate others , whether u are rich or poor
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oblang:

Yes if the so called afonja is guilty..

While their fellow guilty Arewa walk free cheesy
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984824:

Her family/father brought a good and solid case to Nigerian government that their daughter is innocent and drug was planted in her luggage, and the people involved have been arrested already.

But still, some animals and children of hate and perdition that tribalism and religion shenanigans have eaten deep into their dumb skulls are still telling us the president intervened because she is a muslim!
How many other people brought a case of them being innocent that Nigeria government ever turned a blind eye to for many decades now?!

If you like, don't advice your brothers and sisters to STOP doing drugs, they will ALWAYS be jailed beheaded in a foreign land till forever.
Damn it!!

She isn't the only one who drugs were planted on their luggage
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by mvem(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
dapsoneh:
sharap there!
..that's the best you can say...am not surprised.....be more constructive and analytical
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by sykeng(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Larryslim:

Innocent, smh!
Says who? So they'll just raid innocent people because?
Let's start thinking!
Mr man, be happy that the innocent girl has been freed, this can happen to anybody.
I believe this girl case will make the Saudi government do proper investigation before trial and execution.
What will you gain if she was killed?
Nigerians, smh!

I have someone in kano airport who is feeding me with the right information, the CCTV recording of that day was deleted by airport authority. The girl's dad was influential and was able to make case for her. I'm happy she was released.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Lopez99(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria will be great again,[color=#770077][/color] In Sha Allah... grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Oblang(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

While their fellow guilty Arewa walk free cheesy

Which arewa was found guilty in Saudi have u ve seen walking free? The country law will apply appropriately. Either afonja, arewa or flattie.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
mosho2good:
If l act rich online and you know me in person.........just keep quiet cause l can't be broke online and offline....!!! ***** Are we together*****
No, tell me again.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Deepthoughts: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
SexynSerious:
Bros, I had asked exactly the same question still no answer. There are many things that don't add up to this story …. too many things!

Don't mind those folks jare!they think we are I fools,but this your monicker self na wah oooh as in eehnn.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please RELEASE Leah Sharibu!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
mosho2good:
If l act rich online and you know me in person.........just keep quiet cause l can't be broke online and offline....!!! ***** Are we together*****
No, tell me again.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by ashjay001(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
They should extend the same to my brothers, who went on DEVELOPMENT MISSION in Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia but were WRONGLY charged for drug offenses.

Na agbaya u be cheesy
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Idrisk19(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Alihamdulillah. If U like go back to your drug trafficking
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by CHEEPO: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Optional09:
So easy to save Nigerian citizens from been executed but the Nigerian government would want the Christians killed. That’s really bad for a country like ours. Where is the prove that those that were been released were implicated and others weren’t. We need the video prove.

The Christians community should not be quiet they should make efforts to hire Lawyers to get others release too since all this has a religious undertone

You are a very big fool for ur statement. Why are u like this? She is released and you are turning it to a political issue. What christian community are u calling upon. You should be arrested for such comments. Ediot
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Urchman200: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
The quick intervention by the government is commendable, but my question is how about other people that have been prosecuted of the same offence, what has the government done to ensure that innocent people are not been prosecuted for a crime they know nothing about. Not government of double standards.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by honyham: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
All the people that where involved in drug related cases in foreign land could not bring out strong reasons the way her father did. You can make case for your family members too if they are innocent too

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Larryslim(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
sykeng:

I have someone in kano airport who is feeding me with the right information, the CCTV recording of that day was deleted by airport authority. The girl's dad was influential and was able to make case for her. I'm happy she was released.
Liar grin
You have someone, take your case to the court not nairaland.
That being said, The Saudi government will never release her if she wasn't innocent, I mean NEVER, you think Saudi is like Nigeria, smh!
Wether her father is influential or not, the girl is innocent and she was released!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by HeyCorleone(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Justasiam:
Our presidents. And the entire Nigerian people could rule the world if we are united

Because... because we managed to release an alleged trafficker?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by VULCAN(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
You are a very wicked and evil fellow. Whatever Buhari does is right because you are a slave not a real man.

Anyone that follows this case will be amazed at the speed with which the security agencies went into action after the girls father put a call through to them. He is a Fulani VIP so within 48 hrs they paraded some people and claimed that they are a cartel that added an extra luggage to the girls own.

There is no evidence whatsoever that there was any such cartel and if it does turn out to be true in the end, how come it's only the two Fulani people that are being freed?

Are this girl and the other fellow the ONLY victims?

Does the cartel decide to put drugs ONLY in the boxes of these two Fulani?

Are there no Yoruba or Igbo people who they framed and who are on Death Row as we speak?

Let me make it clear. If that girl was an Ijaw or Edo she would have been abandoned to die unless her father was very close to the powers that be.

In a normal country, is it only the children of the high and mighty that are attended to by the Foreign Affairs Ministry?

It will not be well with you for consistently supporting a wicked and tribalistic government.

post=77984824:

If you like, don't advice your brothers and sisters to STOP doing drugs, they will ALWAYS be jailed and beheaded in a foreign land till forever.
Damn it!!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by HeyCorleone(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
CHEEPO:

You are a very big fool for ur statement. Why are u like this? She is released and you are turning it to a political issue. What christian community are u calling upon. You should be arrested for such comments. Ediot

You deserve a medal for insulting someone on a faceless forum. Someone you may not be able to look in the face IRL. Just because he holds a different opinion, it's insults.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by JasonScoolari: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
VULCAN:
You are a very wicked and evil fellow. Whatever Buhari does is right because you are a slave not a real man.

Anyone that follows this case will be amazed at the speed with which the security agencies went into action after the girls father put a call through to them. He is a Fulani VIP so within 48 hrs they paraded some people and claimed that they are a cartel that added an extra luggage to the girls own.

There is no evidence whatsoever that there was any such cartel and if it does turn out to be true in the end, how come it's only the two Fulani people that are being freed?

Are this girl and the other fellow the ONLY victims?

Does the cartel decide to put drugs ONLY in the boxes of these two Fulani?

Are there no Yoruba or Igbo people who they framed and who are on Death Row as we speak?

Let me make it clear. If that girl was an Ijaw or Edo she would have been abandoned to die unless her father was very close to the powers that be.

In a normal country, is it only the children of the high and mighty that are attended to by the Foreign Affairs Ministry?

It will not be well with you for consistently supporting a wicked and tribalistic government.

Very correct. grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by godlyguy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
mosho2good:

grin
mosho2good:
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by sykeng(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Larryslim:

Liar grin
You have someone, take your case to the court not nairaland.
That being said, The Saudi government will never release her if she wasn't innocent, I mean NEVER, you think Saudi is like Nigeria, smh!
Wether her father is influential or not, the girl is innocent and she was released!
kids everywhere
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by flattommygood: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank God o! God has answered my prayer o, Imaging executing the innocent one, I rejoice with u Zainab aaaah i can't thank God enough.
may God set all the innocent prisoners free.

Hot Belt is a compression belt that helps to shape your midsection, Have a SLIMMER WAIST LINE, FLAT TUMMY and also get your Six packs to come out.
>>Burns BELLY FATS and shed excess water
>> Tucks Your BELLY IN
>> Compresses and supports your back line
>> Brings out your BODY Curves
>> You can wear at home, work or during exercises.
>> No special Exercise regiment needed

We deliver directly to you anywhere in the country. Call or whatsapp 09083930001
Email: flattommygood@gmail.com
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Blue3k:
Hmm impressed I really doubted that would be possible seeing as the didn't convinct the alleged drug syndicates members. None of them have even confessed to that crime.

I suspect strongly she night be guilty. The so called existent of a syndicate putting drugs in the luggages of travellers was a probably a ruse for her to escape conviction
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Charly68: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
The presidency acted fast on this matter ..they would have wasted innocent souls just like that ..God thank you oo! Saudi care about nobody.you mess up you get decapitated without pity .
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
sykeng:

Bros na the girl get that drugs, a drug cartel can not plant few tablets of tramadol in your luggage, what's the market value of the drug planted, the girl uses tramadol simple. most of these rich kids are into drugs, if you know you know, may be she was ignorant of the implication and her dad is rich to make a case for her
I tire oo. The way ppl just face one way for this country tire me. Tramadol fa. Its not even a banned substance. Na the dosage dey banned in Saudi. I'm sure she's hooked on it. Most females in the north are anyway.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by Legendguru: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
oh
Re: Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia by RTSC: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
ajebuter:
I am very happy for the young lady and her family hence, the President deserves some kudos for this.

However, I wish the president would extend the same gesture to all Nigerians condemned to death in foreign countries, across tribe, religion and ethnicity

If thesame zeal and passion used in securing the release of this young lady from the claws of death is employed in the cases of other Nigerians in China, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and others , maybe we may get to find a few who are as innocent and as framed up as this lady.

Federal government should be open-minded when dealing with Nigerian prisoners across board and not employ ethnic and religious sentiments in sending some to the executioners unjustly ..
Just forget it. Ordinarily, we should all be congratulating the president, if we actually had a real unifying leader.

Buhari has wasted the chance for a united Nigeria in his time.
He should just do and go. There is very little he can do to change anything now.

We will wait for a real president when the time comes and start to move forward again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road / Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.