Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How To Charge Back On Paypal 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Charge Back On Paypal 2019 (267 Views)

Bank Charge Back Issue / Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim / How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge Back On Paypal 2019 by Yungstar28: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
In this article, i will be showing you how to chargeBack on PayPal . And how to raise dispute to get your money back as a buyer who got scammed using PayPal transaction method.
The easiest means to get scammed is via
PayPal. Because in most cases, you need to send the funds first before payment (that’s for PayPal funds sellers). After sending funds to the unknown scammers, they end up running away with your money.

follow this link below to get more details

https://www.360naijamedia.com/2019/04/how-to-chargeback-on-paypal-2019.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Best AEPS API Provider To Start AEPS Service At Low Investment / Boost Your Finance With This Side Business / Apart From Upwork And Fiverr, Which Other Website Can A Writer Work For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.