Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Here's Why Your PC Keeps Freezing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Here's Why Your PC Keeps Freezing (744 Views)

My Computer Keeps Freezing? / How To Use Your PC With The Latest MTN Free Browsing On Your Android / Why Your Computer Keeps Freezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why Your PC Keeps Freezing by michaelfaya(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
If you find your PC turning unresponsive and it freezes suddenly, it’s time to get a thorough check of your system.

Initially, you will need to identify the actual cause behind the computer freeze issue to detect if it is software specific or hardware related. Identifying the actual reason will help resolve the problem quicker.

Read the full story here - https://www.vasiti.com/5-main-reasons-why-your-computer-keeps-freezing/

Re: Here's Why Your PC Keeps Freezing by fuckerholic(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
But you didn't tell us the reason finally
Re: Here's Why Your PC Keeps Freezing by michaelfaya(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
fuckerholic:
But you didn't tell us the reason finally
Follow the Link on the post...

(1) (Reply)

Can 15 Intel Ceremony 500GB. 4gb System Work Fine On Autocad? / Lenovo T510 Core I5 Laptop For Sale / I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.