Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance (44313 Views)

Meet Wale Ojo | Blood Sisters' Officer Chicago | Biography | Career | Net Worth / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by chinambusay: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dayo Amusa showed off her fiance for the first time, as she stepped out with him to celebrate his birthday recently.The fiancee of Dayo Amusa was identified as Wale Ade, a US based auto dealer. He also has offices across different states in Nigeria.

Recall that few months ago, Dayo Amusa revealed that she is engaged. She revealed this, after a fan jokingly asked if he could take her out on a date and even marry her. Although the actress was not linked romantically with any man at that time, however she was constantly talking about matters of the heart and marriage.

Here is their photo below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/dayo-amusa-shows-off-her-fiance-for-the-first-time/

L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by itspzpics(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Toor isok
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Follygunners: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
I was expecting to see KWAM 1 undecided

Auto Dealer, abi? Rubbish! Na so so aution everybody dey go dey claim auto dealer.. na wah sef! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by kolnel: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Happy for him

He who brings termite infested wood home should be ready to face the consequences

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
she be like baby elephant

13 Likes

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Isoduwa(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dead serious about being able bodied men
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by lonikit: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
op, did she tell u they are dating. somebody cannot snap with somebody again. bloggers cannot make heaven.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by yinkus6750(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
An auto dealer based in US.
Nice catch, hope it ends well?
Congrats.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
awwfar:
she be like baby elephant
Some ppl will not make heaven

17 Likes

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by happney65: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Aunty Evening Newspaper... grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
I wonder when being fat became fashionable, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by engrkaz(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
U too sabi d package? Aburo mi o... e run dada o, aburo mi, e fo daada o.. nkan ribiti, nkan erimo. That was what he sang for the babe in one video I saw on YouTube
Follygunners:
I was expecting to see KWAM 1 undecided

Auto Dealer, abi? Rubbish! Na so so aution everybody dey go dey claim auto dealer.. na wah sef! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by rheether(f): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
No wonder, he have been hiding her since.
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Ebooksman2019(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Goodday everyone. I myself have been scammed so many times on this so called fixed game and most times predictions fails.
Fixed games do exists but the cost is high and to find real source is hard.
SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE.
Now during my search for fixed games I found an online business that pays me weekly. Some are these
*Discover the Hidden secrets kept by gurus on how to import brand new and quality products from abroad at deadly cheaper rates.
* Earn 0.5$ on every video you upload
*Sure USA online biz that pays madly..
Now I want to expose my earning secrets to you all.
I want everyone to partake and recover all your lost from this fake fixed games.
Prie is just 1k naira(very cheap). No one will give this out for this cheap price.
If you're INTERESTED inbox me on whatsapp @+2349025982805 or here on facebook
Happy Earnings in advance!
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
They look so good together.

All the very best for the future to them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by MissRaine69(f): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
yinkus6750:
An auto dealer based in US.
Nice catch, hope it ends well?
Congrats.
Auto dealer or auto thief?

1 Like

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Btruth: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
I wish her good luck in her choice.
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by legibow: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
chinambusay:
Dayo Amusa showed off her fiance for the first time, as she stepped out with him to celebrate his birthday recently.The fiancee of Dayo Amusa was identified as Wale Ade, a US based auto dealer. He also has offices across different states in Nigeria.

Recall that few months ago, Dayo Amusa revealed that she is engaged. She revealed this, after a fan jokingly asked if he could take her out on a date and even marry her. Although the actress was not linked romantically with any man at that time, however she was constantly talking about matters of the heart and marriage.

Here is their photo below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/dayo-amusa-shows-off-her-fiance-for-the-first-time/

L
keep autoing, till u can now maunel
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by sharpwriter(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
Auto dealer or auto thief?
Do you know him?

1 Like

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by MissRaine69(f): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
sharpwriter:

Do you know him?
Yes
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by handsomeyinka(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mr and mrs Copart Auction
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by DBossNG(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by fatymore(f): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Regina and Uncle Ned in a different version
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by MrImole: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
So?
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by sharpwriter(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Yes

Wow! That's strong..... So na auto dealing as face cover grin
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by babatee1985(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ebooksman2019:
Goodday everyone. I myself have been scammed so many times on this so called fixed game and most times predictions fails.
Fixed games do exists but the cost is high and to find real source is hard.
SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE.
Now during my search for fixed games I found an online business that pays me weekly. Some are these
*Discover the Hidden secrets kept by gurus on how to import brand new and quality products from abroad at deadly cheaper rates.
* Earn 0.5$ on every video you upload
*Sure USA online biz that pays madly..
Now I want to expose my earning secrets to you all.
I want everyone to partake and recover all your lost from this fake fixed games.
Prie is just 1k naira(very cheap). No one will give this out for this cheap price.
If you're INTERESTED inbox me on whatsapp @+2349025982805 or here on facebook
Happy Earnings in advance!
Just say you need 1k to eat. You are also a scammer ogbeni. Make the money all by yourself and stop disturbing our peace.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can smell body odour from here
Re: Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lovely couple

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo / I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.