Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] (28222 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by pumpy007(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2019
Aypumpy007@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Bigdocemo(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
iLegendd:
If you need the free version of Lasticle, drop your email and you'll get it today or tomorrow.

Modified: If you're a lady and your husband or boyfriend is struggling to satisfy you, then send him the link of this post or get the book for him. You'll smile at last.

The next day, someone sent us a message and said he can now last 7 hours after reading Lasticle. To see our chat, click here https://www.nairaland.com/5165047

docemowalley@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
Soon to sent to everyone above.
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2019
Sent to everyone above and if you're interested, post your email and you'll get it within 72 hours. Very soon, I'll stop.
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by lambofil(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2019
iLegendd:
If you need the free version of Lasticle, drop your email and you'll get it today or tomorrow.

Modified: If you're a lady and your husband or boyfriend is struggling to satisfy you, then send him the link of this post or get the book for him. You'll smile at last.

The next day, someone sent us a message and said he can now last 7 hours after reading Lasticle. To see our chat, click here https://www.nairaland.com/5165047

lambofil@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Bigdocemo(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Soon to sent to everyone above.
Thanks
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Mcslize: 10:47pm On May 03, 2019
fastcontents1991@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Jagaban880: 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
oduthompson9@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by HopeAtHand: 8:06pm On May 04, 2019
preciousjun:
owhonka@yahoo.com
wassup. Mail me wit yunghecho@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Sent to everyone above and if you're interested, post your email and you'll get it within 72 hours. Very soon, I'll stop.
profhezedeb12@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2019
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
The free version has been sent to everyone above.
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by VicThory(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2019
Freshestvictor@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by bobojoshua(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2019
joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2019
Sent to everyone above. You can request for it.
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by fabuloz1(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2019
fabulouzlymyworld@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2019
Sent to all the above.
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2019
Is there anyone left? Post your email.
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by gastrick: 7:40am On May 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Is there anyone left? Post your email.

sylviahildebrand02@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
gastrick:

syl@gmail.com
Sent. Who is left?
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Destinychigozie: 10:09am On May 15, 2019
destinychigozie115@gmail.com am waiting thanks bro
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Janosky: 10:50am On May 15, 2019
jahm4u@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by solomorinho(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2019
iLegendd:

pkings714@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by mkdonald(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2019
uzomaebuka86@yahoo.com...thanks boss
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Martinezbe: 5:59pm On May 15, 2019
edumartinezbe@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by leesamyoung(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2019
grin
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by temisilva(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2019
topeonabiyi@yahoo.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by readone99(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2019
Delimaridwan@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2019
jaytteegrafixs@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 15, 2019
iLegendd:
This is another and the list goes on.

Masturbate before sex 1 hour, do level exercises and other related penis muscle exercises.

You just gave out yourself. Kegel and jeq exercise are fully available on Google for free and used thousands of times by people as a solution.

Only idiots will buy your book because they cannot research. Tell me before you argue like an idiot. Where and how did you come across Kegel exercise and jeq and masturbating 1-2 hours before sex if not Google??!
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by Cooleasy(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2019
iLegendd:
vitalinfo.ng@gmail.com
Re: SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:44am On May 16, 2019
Sent to everyone above. If you haven't gotten it or you're just coming now, then drop your email and you'll get the free version within 72 hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.