Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) (97591 Views)

The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by ZWorld: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Former Sudan President Stoned As He's Transported Like Cow To Prison

Former President of Sudan and his entire government transported like cows to prison as citizens stoned them.

The deposed ex-Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir was moved to Khartoum’s grim high-security Kobar prison from the presidential residence, family sources said, as military rulers announced steps to crack down on corruption.

The ex president was treated like a cow as seen in video viral on social media while he's transported to the prison.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/former-sudan-president-stoned-as-hes-transported-like-cow-to-prison/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by ZWorld: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by id911(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
We will do the same to Buhari immediately we reclaim our sacred mandate freely given to us by majority of Nigerians Insha Allah

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Ghost1994: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
One day this will happen to all the looters

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by BlackSpanner: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Very soon, a similar treatment will be given to his fellow countryman currently lavishing our tax payers money on endless medical tourism and other frivolities with his cabal members.

After 4 years in power, he cannot set up a world class medical facility in Nigeria & electricity is now rocket science. Subsidy is still being fraudulently paid with Recession 2.0 loading

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buhari is even a cow, his own time is coming....

And Aisha will be the first to stone him.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Same faith must befall all the members of Buharis family

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by popsy2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is inhumane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Jayslicky: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
I can't wait for the day corrupt politicians in Nigeria will be given this same treatment.

I look forward to the day the Nigeria will offer something so special to the world, where a citizen of Nigeria would be absolutely proud and faithful to his/her father's land.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:
We will do the same to Buhari immediately we reclaim our sacred mandate freely given to us by majority of Nigerians Insha Allah
grin
id911:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
id911:

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Mace0lane: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
How come you didn’t do that when Obasanjo n Yar’adua won election with 25 million vote or isn’t that glaring it was stolen ?!
id911:

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by ZWorld: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by id911(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mace0lane:
How come you didn’t do that when Obasanjo n Yar’adua won election with 25 million vote or isn’t that glaring it was stolen ?!

Never you mention Yar'dua when we are talking about thieves because he was an embodiment of honesty and integrity. Buhari is a big thief who stole our mandate. We will reclaim it

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na wa
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Once upon a time...i was a Prince in the Kingdom of Dahomey.

I was seated on my throne one honey on each arm...2 lying on my leopard skin rug....

The skin was real! I killed it myself, don't be doubting me! angry

My son, the 35th ? Or 36th one ?

I can't remember their numbers, 4 women were claiming they had a package on the way... 0.5 x 4 + 35 = ? shocked

Anyways, back to my story....

The boy was running from the direction of the sea, eyes bulging in their sockets, struggling to contain his excitement just like any 4 year old.

Forgive me now if i can't recall his name, he was Abdul-something. Who memorizes 35+ names by the way? undecided

PAPAAAAA!!!!! He cried out like the cute monkey he was....

Following him closely were my warriors in their full regalia, masks, shields, spears and all...

They had a man in between them, his skin was a WHITE as ours was BLACK. shocked shocked shocked

His eyes were sea blue unlike our brown ones.

The date ? I have forgotten again!

It was sometime in the 18th Century, if memory serves me right.

To be continued .....

12 Likes

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by ZWorld: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Vanity
Whatever position you find yourself today, use it to improve humanity, write your name in gold, leave a legacy, have a pedigree. If man doesn't recognize you, divine will. Cos nothing but good works last forever
One love

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
One day... It will be Buhari turn

Just one day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sorry but this cannot happen in Nigeria! Even if there are justifiable reasons to, kinsmen of the erring president will see it as witchunting their son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Authoreety: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Our preside turn go soon reach

2 Likes

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is how it's gonna be for all the evil and bad politicians that raped and looted our darling country's treasure by the time our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO finished with them.
They can NEVER escape the shame!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
May the same fate befall jubri all sudan

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by elizabethg: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Exactly what we are supposed to do to Nigerian politicians caught embezzling our money..

Enjoy xploit comedy videos here - https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Imoh555(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
God when are we ever going to stone Nigerian politicians like this

1 Like

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Champneys: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good!
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's called revolution and it will soon start going round again just like before in Egypt, Libya and Yemen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by BabaCommander: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin
Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by tuzle(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why can't we do this to some of our useless politicians, maybe when they see some of their corrupt colleague been dragged like cows to prison, then they would have brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
This is inhumane.

You deserve to be stoned as well. angry

6 Likes

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by emmasege: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anxiously waiting for the day the following people will be stoned or imprisoned in Nigeria.

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Ibrahim Babangida
4. Muhammadu Buhari

Nigeria is better off without these crooks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) by sparog(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
This should serve as a lesson to those who have stolen our common wealth and made sure we remain stagnant all this years, those who have ridden and clinged on to power on the blood of innocent Nigerians, their time will come too and they and their families will pay the price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.