Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) (46050 Views)

BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / The Remodelled N30M 2020 BMW 7-Series Car - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by AUTOJOSH1: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2019

Autonomous BMW cars will soon take over the road. In the year 2000, BMW set out on a quest, to bring to life their vision of an automobile that people could drive themselves – but didn’t have to.

In this video, you’ll see how the German BMW automaker wants to show that you are very safe and have nothing to fear when you have the autonomous BMW cars.

In the video, an autonomous BMW 7 series car was going through a deserted and scary path when a ghost blocked its way. The car stopped and the ghost approached the car. When it opened the car to attack the driver, it met no driver on the driver seat. The ghost fled the scene in fear.

Next time, we will talk about why the car doors were not locked; the BMW guys have a question from us.

Watch the video via the link HERE;

This video was released by BMW to promote their latest advancement in their autonomous vehicle technology.

The launch of their new BMW Group High Performance Data-Driven Development (D3) platform, as well as the opening of an Autonomous driving campus represents a key milestone in the BMW Group’s roadmap to highly and fully automated driving.

The BMW Group is convinced that autonomous driving will have a decisive impact on personal and sustainable mobility in the future.

The BMW engineers are working hard to keep its promise of Level 3 autonomous driving in its production-spec iNext crossover SUV, which is currently slated to go on sale at the end of 2021.

Tesla’s Autopilot is between Level 2 and Level 3 autonomous driving. BMW wants to go all-in to Level 3 capability.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/bmw-scare-ghost-autonomous-7-series/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by MaiGemu: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
How can I leave this Country? Anyone with idea?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by jauntty: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
How much.... I want to buy??

If you didn't watch the video... Gather here let's take selfie.

If you lie... Thunder!!!! grin grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by erons22(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by felo812000(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
yeahhhhhh. FTC.

chai meiGemu, na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa o
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by dappyboy: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by phemsie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
felo812000:
yeahhhhhh. FTC.

chai meiGemu, na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa o

sorry wake up from your slumber grin grin grin grin

the hustle for FTC is indeed real

10 ppl posting at exactly 5.06 pm, no be small thing grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by dammiedot(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
German machine
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by arrhone1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hurray..... front page I think
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by Onlinealaba(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
It might scare away village people for the moment but be rest assured of a legswagen ride wen next you visit..thread with caution wen dealing with 'village people' grin

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by timesfive25: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good one

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by Decolonel(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
How much is it?.
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
In the video, an autonomous BMW 7 series car was going through a deserted and scary path when a ghost blocked its way. The car stopped and the ghost approached the car. When it opened the car to attack the driver, it met no driver on the driver seat. The ghost fled the scene in fear.
Lol cheesy, now, this is funny!! cheesy wink grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by TechCapon(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saw this video few weeks ago. Very funny grin
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by sparog(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin

Make me sef follow say e funny even though I no watch am

I no get data to waste mbok grin
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by lomprico(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nice one. grin
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by TheFacelessMan: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by chrisifeanyi: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
They will run and later come back and it will be disastrous. Just like lion runs and come back to attack
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by MyGeneration(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Narcos will have a field day with this invention cool

1 Like

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
AUTOJOSH1:

Autonomous BMW cars will soon take over the road. In the year 2000, BMW set out on a quest, to bring to life their vision of an automobile that people could drive themselves – but didn’t have to.

In this video, you’ll see how the German BMW automaker wants to show that you are very safe and have nothing to fear when you have the autonomous BMW cars.

Next time, we will talk about why the car doors were not locked; the BMW guys have a question from us.

Watch the video via the link HERE;

This video was released by BMW to promote their latest advancement in their autonomous vehicle technology.

The launch of their new BMW Group High Performance Data-Driven Development (D3) platform, as well as the opening of an Autonomous driving campus represents a key milestone in the BMW Group’s roadmap to highly and fully automated driving.

The BMW Group is convinced that autonomous driving will have a decisive impact on personal and sustainable mobility in the future.

The BMW engineers are working hard to keep its promise of Level 3 autonomous driving in its production-spec iNext crossover SUV, which is currently slated to go on sale at the end of 2021.

Tesla’s Autopilot is between Level 2 and Level 3 autonomous driving. BMW wants to go all-in to Level 3 capability.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/bmw-scare-ghost-autonomous-7-series/
With the trend of criminals killing drivers this days its a welcomed development
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by icebot: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Ultimate driving Machine...
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by Dottore: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ok
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by HOSTCOM(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
MaiGemu:

Thinking same my niggar....somebody should pls heeeeeeeeeeelp.
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by arsenal33: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
MaiGemu:
air Zimbabwe
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by nicepoker101(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
MaiGemu:

stand on top of the world map. And you will see yourself in the country of your choice..

3 Likes

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by incogni2o: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Village people or Village People
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by JOMAX: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
phemsie:

sorry wake up from your slumber grin grin grin grin

the hustle for FTC is indeed real

10 ppl posting at exactly 5.06 pm, no be small thing grin grin grin grin
5:06 has 60 seconds so that explains why there's always a single winner. They posted seconds apart with different quality of data networks
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by jrusky(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Where is the car pictures?
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by ibabz(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
[Lagos lagoon is one option quote author=MaiGemu post=77989080]How can I leave this Country? Anyone with idea?

[/quote]
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by Abcruz(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
MaiGemu:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Your location does not determine your allocation.
It is the Almighty God that blesses without reservations.

Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham.
--Genesis 26:3

All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God --Deuteronomy 28:2

1 Like

Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by kafulka(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
sparog:
grin

Make me sef follow say e funny even though I no watch am

I no get data to waste mbok grin
What's the meaning of mbok
Re: See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) by sparog(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
kafulka:

What's the meaning of mbok

Mbok is actually means 'please', It's an ibibio language.

We use it in a statement just like 'abeg' in pidgin or 'joor' in yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa / Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit / See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.