Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird (40468 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Cute Photos From Carnival Calabar 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by victorisreal02: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird

Photos from the wedding ceremony of a military officer and his love bird “Evelyn”

The event took place in Kaduna state, Queen of apostle catholic church

Beautiful photos below...

Congratulations to the couple

23 Likes

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by popsy2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bliss ! I wish them well.

7 Likes

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Treasure17(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Young and beautiful. May God bless their union.

9 Likes

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by rentAcock(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
These are true Nigerians. Despite the persecution of Christians by Boko Haram in the North, these love birds showed that they will not let terrorists dictate their lives. I commend this young brave couple and I know they will bear fruits to bold, responsible and fearless children who will disperse around the country and dig their roots regardless of fear, tribalism or terrorism. These are model Nigerians, ready to die while defending this country in the face of extremism. I tip my hat to them just like I tip my hat every day to Rashidi Yekini for being the first Nigerian to score in the 1994 World Cup where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Oshokomole36(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Taidi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Happy married life to them...may theirs be among the best

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Richdad50(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by SEONaijaExpert: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why is this guy looking like Mrofficer that just got married grin

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by chinwezdasilva: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ogas go chop. D wife wella grin grin grin young man gt ready

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
HML, the way people are getting married, you will start doubting if they are in the same country with you

4 Likes

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by dayleke: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congrats to dem.
Conjugal bliss.
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Uniformed men's wedding are ALWAYS everly cute sha!
Just like our own MrOfficer on honeymoon right now.

Happy married life beautiful couple.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by TheFacelessMan: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have been married 7 times..

and each time the photoshoot involved a color we must not repeat again. It must be a certain colour for everything....down to our panties! shocked

That's what the culture dictates ...
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Topmaike007(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Which one be that okun ifami wey dey the guy shoulder like the one wey Dem dey use climb Mount Everest
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Topmaike007(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I have been married 4 times..
congrats
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Pavore9: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wishing them a happy married life.

That classic CWO uniform. cheesy
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by joseo: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na their parent be their best man and brides maid?

Happy married life.
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by sparog(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Military weddings are always cute especially if the personnel is a commissioned officer

God bless their new home
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Topmaike007(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
HML, the way people are getting married, you will start doubting if they are in the same country with you
you too hurry up and marry stop sharing it like national cake
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by TheFacelessMan: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
congrats
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Topmaike007(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Why is this guy looking like Mrofficer that just got married grin
what is he doing now oga

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by deltateam: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
First time I am seeing a Nigerian force man kissing but must he strangle her in the process?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Sweetcollins: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
And one hanty is busy rejecting a military man proposal
Reason: I donk know when you will die

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by dam2000(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can the woman promise the man that your death is our death
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Zinny25(f): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
kiss
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
you too hurry up and marry stop sharing it like national cake
You don't kuku have sense, what are you sharing? Is that how your sisters are sharing it?

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Beautiful couple.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by mosho2good: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
*Where are the English Gurus??*
Let’s learn from ourselves today.
Among many foods beans can be prepared with, Akara and Moi-Moi still remains the most common.
In school, we were taught that the English name for “Akara” is bean cake but dem no dey mention the English name for “Moi-Moi“.

The question of the day is
If “Akara” Means Bean Cake In English *What Is The English Name For “Moi-Moi”?*
Let’see who sabi English pass*
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Ifypresh(f): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
No be Queen of Apostles catholic church for kakuri; my former church. Why una no invite me
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by UrVillagePpl: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
the geh father is looking like my maths teacher dah year grin grin in the UNI..

buying of his text books is mandatory else,,,,,, wink grin grin u no de rest
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by micgray100(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nice one... My signature says it all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos / Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.