Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass (47292 Views)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by dachilino: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Toke Makinwa has called out Bovi for making jokes about her 'plastic surgery' ass, during his 'Bovi Man on Fire' event which was held over the weekend. Toke Makinwa who wasn't quite pleased with the jokes Bovi made about her ass, stated that she now thinks he is annoying and not funny.

She wrote in her post; 

Never done this before but there’s always a first. Dear @officialbovi First off, i actually don’t even think you are funny, more like annoying. Making a joke about my ass was real cute but one thing my dear friend, my doctor is a Gee, he got it right the first time. Just so you know cos That’s the shit that pissed me the Bleep off!!!!! P.S, You ain’t shit

Signed 
TM

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/toke-makinwa-calls-out-bovi-for-making-jokes-about-her-plastic-surgery-ass/

2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
SHAMELESS FARM TOOL..... SHE FOR JUST KEEP KWAYET!...... BUT SENSE FAR FROM HER.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by KINGHAFI(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oho, whether the doctor got it right or not, it's still fake.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
And how is this one news now angry

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Your backside....Your life Toke baby!

Imagine someone's backside making news on Africa number one forum!
Not even a kinda backside you don't know if it is real or fake!
A backside on contest!
It is finished!!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Toke, your ass is fake,oya come and beat me, I'm in my house. tongue fake bitches with fake lives, some people's role model mtcheww undecided

Meanwhile grin grin

53 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by BruncleZuma: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Not being satisfied with Regina Daniels hugging all the spotlight, the black mammy water has reacted...for her share of the limelight.

[img]https://i./3NnV4.gif[/img]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fake life fake ass fake breasts fake skin fake accent everything fake!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Flashh: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Doesn't still change your ass from being fake.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Elvis2kay: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by AMvanquish: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Where is the humour?? cry
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by coolfredo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
How do they really feel knowing that their ass n boobs are fake?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Antoeni(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
I will wait For Bovi ‘s Responses patiently

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by wonlasewonimi: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
They got what right? Just sit on one of those white plastic chairs, na your thigh the silicon go roll to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by babyfaceafrica: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
rabbish
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by dmltoyin(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Life is eazy....take it easy madam... Na yansh dey make u para like this oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by temmypotter(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Some jokes are definitely out of place.

Most Nigerian comedians don't crack creative jokes, they insult blantantly without caution or diplomacy and we the audience don't care, as long as it makes for a good laugh, we cheer even

This is wrong

14 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by omolight3: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why making joke with some back, it her personal life, Bovi is looking for joke to make money money, give her some percentage for using her for your personal business
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by WisdomFlakes: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
E pain am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by henryd4(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
So?

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by simonlee(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mtchew... Fake ass bi*ch

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Champneys: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Shameless slag ni e Toke!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Sweetcollins: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na joke hanty
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by BrainSanitizer: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
When did this one come out of relegation?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by MissRaine69(f): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gravity is not a friend of artificial behinds.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by sparog(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
He has made his joke and made his money from it. She can only complain

grin

At d end, nobody cares grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Authoreety: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
She ddnt make any sense
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Octopusssy(f): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
But the buttocks are fake...
Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by hollah123: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
this bovi guy is too boring.... akpororo murder am anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass by Felixalex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eyah... grin grin grin grin grin

She jyst sounded like that Regina Daniels' ex boyfriend's post yesterday, where he was just saying fvck this fvck that, b1tch this, nggaz that, sh1t this, sh1t that.... at the end of the day no message was passed.

The thing pain her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / 9ice Shades Tinubu As He Throws His Support Behind Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.