Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (88857 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by IamPlato(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003 you Women Have One Problem. You Claim To Love A Man Regardless Of His Physical looks Yet Deep Down You Want Something Different. You Married Your Husband because He Was Carin and Thoughtful but He Lacked The Physical Sexual Attraction and You Still Married Him. Now You Met A Guy Who Has The Physical Attraction and You Fvcked him, you Opened Your Eyes And Walked To A Hotel And entered The Room And Got Fvcked...

Lesson: Marry A Man That Meets Your Mental And Sexual Attraction. Sex Is A Priority To Us All But We Try to Deny It. We All Want Sexual Satisfaction

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by princeso2020(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2019
Do you know why God said thou shall not commit adultery? Now let me answer you. Any time one commits Adultery some thing dies in him or her. If this post is real and not just to attract attentions, then just know that you are dead spiritually. How do I mean, marriage is not joke, love is what bound marriage. One of the things the spirit of adultery those is to destroy love. If you do not have love in you then existence is nothing. There are so many things that dies whenever anyone commits Adultery. If you are rea person, e-mail me today: princeso2020@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Skmoda360(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2019
Tyche:
Here to read comments
that's why they say you should marry who you are attracted to in all ramification..... smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by hustla(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2019
You follow am chat
You think as e go be if una fuc
You go hotel
You Waka the staircase
Open room
Sit down
Stand up
Off cloth
Off bra
Off paynt
Position yansh
Them give u doggy

You no think of your husband o. You come finish am come dey talk of guilt

Ogun marry u there anuofia olosho jatijati

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2019
tenmariner:
What made u settle for someone with so much age difference when u know quite Alright that your sexual urge lies on a hot grizzled male adult. Maybe u were trying to eat your cake and have if.

Thank God u admitted that u still look forward to repeating the se.x with your colleague which has totally defeated the rationale behind this post.

My advice: seek for a very remorseful divorce for the sake of your husband's good behavior towards u. Funny thing is that the so called colleague will kick your asss should u plan to have him for yourself... This scenario reminds me of the movie: confession of a marriage counsellor.

the best comment here... she married the man not minding the age difference but she is a sex addict.. and the man can't handle that due to his physical strength and body. who is to blame.. madam... leave the man alone and go enjoy yourself. because you can't change... a leopard can never change its skin... the husband will eventually know later on and that will be worse.. your high sexual libido is your undoing.. you knew that before but you settled for an older man that can't satisfy you sexually...

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Butoneday2(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.
If you luv ur husband as u claim go and apologise to him. Tell him that you have cheated on him. There is no need seeking for advice here because when you wanted to do it you did not seek for an advice. The advice you'll get here won't make any impact. I repeat go and apologise to ur husband.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Rollitout: 9:01am On May 01, 2019
From your story, I can see that you are sexually attracted to him in a very serious manner, you have equally betray your husband, resigning from your job isn't the way out because you are still going to be seeing much more guys which you'd admire.

That guy you had sex with is not going to marry you and why should he marry you since you've got kids so don't think of divorcing your husband for that man in your office.

Self control is important here... learn how to take your mind and eyes away when you come across such guys you always admire.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by JasonScoolari: 9:02am On May 01, 2019
BlueAir:
not to me. undecided It was 80/20 consolation /advice. A single statement can crash the validity of a story sad
One of Saffi points I find catchy is "Men cannot handle cheating partners"

I certainly can't.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by frozen70(f): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
mark2sunny:

Her husband has to forgive her first before God's forgiveness. That guilt will never go away until that is done. However, that might be the end of the marriage. That's what a good man would do. That way she can explore sex.

When God forgives, it suppases human forgiveness

There won't be any need to tell the husband because it will trigger somany things

How many men confesses to their wives about their sex escapedes ❓

Or where was it written that men should mess around in marriage and women shouldn't mess around

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Men cannot handle cheating partners mentally like women do and that is just the truth. If you tell him now, the thought of you opening your legs to another man will constantly play in his head when he looks at you, which will eventually ruin your marriage. As a woman, if you cheat on your husband, you must take it to the grave otherwise you have yourself to blame.

To the sex part, encourage your hubby to look appealing for you. Work out together, eat well, mould him into the man that you want him to be physically. Tell him what you want him to do in bed. There’s only so much you can do, but for the sake of your vows and your home, good sex is really not worth it. You have to mentally train yourself to avoid temptation, that is the only way to stay faithful. And realistically most couples go through this at one point, so don’t beat yourself up too much. Dust your shoulders and do better and do not risk your family and your marriage for prick again. It is a temporary satisfaction and You will regret it.

interesting perspective there

But there are men who still forgive their wives and move on tho.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Martin0(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2019
@op

I will say this! The best defense against cheating is a great relationship. When our needs are met physically and emotionally, we don’t have as much interest to look elsewhere. Examine how well you meet your partner’s wants and needs, and how well they meet yours. Make sure to step it up in areas that are weak, and to communicate honestly about what you need to feel fulfilled and fully happy.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by RealOne042: 9:03am On May 01, 2019
And after u pple will blame Don Baba Jay
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by peacettw: 9:03am On May 01, 2019
This was so well written and frankly I am not here to judge. I just want you to know that this tryst will not last. My hope for you is that your colleague will not blackmail you with this in the future when you have decided to put this behind you. Your family is now officially at risk. Just pray very hard that it won't come to that.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Olorunnim: 9:04am On May 01, 2019
virgoquin:

A problem shared is half solved.
I don't see anything wrong in her coming here seeking for advice.

Nigerians are too religious sha they feel prayer is the only solution to everything.

So if she prays without killing the root cause which is lust she will be free
Spiritual Advisor that would still take advantage of her
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by frozen70(f): 9:04am On May 01, 2019
monimekaz:

eleyi tun ti gbe feminism werey kan waa

You don't have to be insultive to tag someone

It's a sign of low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by autonomous22: 9:04am On May 01, 2019
One word.... "Olosho"
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by GreatResearcher: 9:05am On May 01, 2019
virgoquin:
Why don't you encourage your hubby to enroll for gym classes.

You didn't find him sexually attractive and you still went ahead to get married to him.

sleeping with another guy outside your marriage doesn't worth it at all. Highest fifteen mins pleasure and the rest days you live to regret it.

You have to take a bold stand to let go of the other guy outside how sure are you sef that you are the only one he is sleeping with.
with all the kind of disease flying around town
Becos he has money.

Women will marry anything that has money.

Regina vs Ned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
You have to be honest with WHO YOU ARE... Aka a betrayer of trust, a woman lacking virtue and integrity. And the earliest you accept that, the better it will be for BOTH of you. Why waste time pretending to be who you are not, pretending to live a life that ain't you. What you need is right there at work....so the choice is yours: be miserable for the rest of your life OR be honest and free yourself from this charade you call marriage.

I won't even dwell on how I would feel if I was that man and getting to find out the above by myself...

What a wonderful advice you have here.

You're the one that is really pretending because of the excitement of drinking a stolen water!

No wonder a lot of people get into depression after wounding their spirit, thinking they are enjoying.

Wish you continuous deception.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bigcake: 9:05am On May 01, 2019
mabea:
It may be sweet now but i can assure you that you are on a highway to destruction if you dont discipline yourself. Besides you are already under a curse.

Who cursed her? I wish I could counsel the OP privately.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Oluromantic: 9:06am On May 01, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Oluromantic post=77891135:
Women hardly let go of a guy who's very good n strong on bed. I'm talking from experience.
better stfu. Cuz you're clueless.
Oluromantic:

What clue do you have. Basketbrain
LarryBee1k:

Women deal with emotional connection not dicking prowess. Sorry I was harsh. I just find your post ridiculous. �
And you thought I've not considered that already? You have a poor mental intelligence..you can't analyze simply.
Some girls have been emotionally connected but got disappointed by the small dick and poor sexual prowess. No girl will get down with u if she's not emotionally connected with you but it doesn't end there...that's my point.
This clueless basketbrain should come and learn and see what I'm talking about.. Oga go and read the original post of this thread
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Martin0(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2019
mind you that majority suffer from this :
1. Lack of commitment to present relationship
2. Lack of sexual satisfaction with current partner
3. Open-minded attitude towards sex outside of marriage
4. Differing sexual needs
5. Appetite for sexual encounters with others
ladies and gentleman please be 100% committed to your relationship!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by bukatyne(f): 9:07am On May 01, 2019
Who brought this to FP?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

How is the husband going to find out if she doesn't say anything?
Her sins will fish her out
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Barbados20(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2019
Things are happening sha
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by jenti: 9:08am On May 01, 2019
Feel very sorry for you
You need God and you need deliverance.
If you get pregnant in the process, you will fake the baby for your husband while he spends his hard earned money on a bastard.
Sooner than later, your secret will exposed. God will arrange someone who knows your husband but who you did not know to expose your dirty deals.Consider the shame you will bring to your family and to your self when you are eventually exposed.
Have you ever thought that you have already lost dignity in your place of work. That guy you slept with will tell his friends in the office about you. He will consider that you do same to other men apart from him. To him you are a who're, a pretending prostitute.
REPENT, Disengage from that office. Avoid any direct contact with the guy in future
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by BlueAir: 9:09am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One of Saffi points I find catchy is "Men cannot handle cheating partners"

I certainly can't.
who can easily handle cheating partners by overlooking and forgiving without scars of the tiniest

Let me stoop low to sexism. Women cannot handle jealousy .can they? Damn no gender is a monopolist of cheating and jealousy. Ponder on this statement. If saffi spouse cheats on her, can she handle it and genuinely move on? No divorce, no revenge sex, no disrespect, no resentment? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Richie0974: 9:09am On May 01, 2019
I remember a topic by Toks2008 where he talked about not getting married to someone you're not sexually attracted to and people went for his head, well here's the result.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Bigcake: 9:09am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Madam, when you share a problem of this nature on social media , you are sharing your problem with three kinds of people: the good , the bad and the perverted . The lady in question needs Godly advise and there is one good place where you see plenty of that : in the church or the bible , not online

Shut the fvck up. There is nothing wrong in seeking for advice on social media. It gives one enough room to scrutinize the plethora of advice that pours in. She must not necessarily take all of it.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 01, 2019
Las las she go kill her husband.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Raalsalghul: 9:11am On May 01, 2019
DeeMain:

I don't like what I hate! What do you hope to achieve by posting this here?

This woman, Marbella003, is at least honest and good intentioned though she fell to sexual temptation, so let's cut her some slack please. She's already feeling guilty and haunted by her action which is why she came here for advice. Please let's not add to her pain.

The Pharisees and the crucify-her gang should park one side abeg. She asked for help and advice not mobbing.

Nobody holy pass.

He/she that is without sin should cast the first stone.

Marbella003, go home and sin no more. That's what Jesus told a woman caught in the act.

See a good sex therapist on your sexual issues with your husband. There must be a middle ground.

Best wishes.

It's not a matter of her being perfect or not. She's still attracted to the guy! I can bet 50k that they will still nack again.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Shelumiel: 9:11am On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

Shut the fvck up. There is nothing wrong in seeking for advice on social media. It gives one enough room to scrutinize the plethora of advice that pours in. She must not necessarily take all of it.
It is not mandatory you comment. Okay
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Raalsalghul: 9:13am On May 01, 2019
cococandy:
We are polygamous in nature.

Go with the flow.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I saw what you did there.
Giving dudes a taste of their own medicine, innit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.