Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum (734 Views)

God Will Continue To Guide You - Abia Lawmakers Shower Prayers On Gov. Ikpeazu / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer / Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum by Sparekey(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thanks to Abia State Government. I lost my mum today after 3 months of battling in the hospital...

Everybody refused giving her a loan bcoz nobody knows when the state will pay pensioners. And Abia state is still owing her more than 13 months pension.

Governer Okezie Ikpeazu thank you so much for making me an Orphan at this age......

Now i understand why some go into Yahoo to save their love ones.
Re: Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum by obynocute(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chai, take hrt bro..
R. I. P to the deceased..
Re: Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum by nzube89(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Take heart sister alot of things is happening in this country .I don't know the crime the masses of this country committed that warrant this type of bad leadership by our so called leafers
Re: Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum by Tomide007: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
What kinda politics do y'all play in Abia. With the way this man won convincingly you'll think he did soo well. Maybe he did.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
How old are you? you mother retired so early?
Is there no elder ones?

May the soul of the departed rest in peace......ya jee ije ya nkeoma...
Remember u voted and defended okezie Ikpeazu....

nwanne nwanyi may God of Regina Daniels visit u...
Re: Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum by MorufuAtanda: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ponponkon. We thank Ikpeazu for killing Abians . Well done!

Op..take heart.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" / New Minimum Wage: Why We Won’t Pay N30,000 Now – Kwara Gov, Abdulrazaq / If I Were President (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.