Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping (9644 Views)

Yoruba Nation Group Unveils Application To Curb Kidnapping In South West / Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS / iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yeye Police people. Can't they treat this as classified. Police shit...dem don go Facebook...police this police that... everything don go on the internet. No intelligence nothing. Bunch of N50 ranked almajiri....
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by bodemattews(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
So they haven’t done this? sad plus they had so announce this? Fools
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by vanjos: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Authoreety:
Sharp and intelligent people already know this is how the police have been operating....

Must they bring it to public awareness?

Dumb police, OK o.. we also know finance companies also help in their own capacity

I ddnt read the story, but the police should fight crime confidential and stop giving themselves away

Honestly..

That has been the reason that boko haram are still terrorizing the people of North East.
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by awoluyi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Involving police in this laudable arrangement is the only headache I have. Police şhi ò ò ò! Reporting asoru to osika.
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by don89(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why do yo they choose to make it public ,indirectly informing the kidnapper to be aware.

1 Like

Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by cnonyechi(f): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sellfish:
grin

Regard this news at your own peril

If your loved ones get kidnapped, just jejely pay the ransom smiley

These days there is very little difference between killer/kidnapper herdsman, Police and the Army.... I view all of them with equal suspicio

You will be shocked that the kidnapper at night is a Policeman by day

I repeat...Do not allow Nigerian Police learn work with your kidnapped loved ones...

The Police will mess up the rescue operation, get the victim killed, then turn around and arrest you for murder in order to mask their incompetence undecided

True talk
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Kinikini: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Which work you dey do bros. No vex oh

quote author=Sellfish post=77996281]grin

These days there is very little difference between killer/kidnapper herdsman, Police and the Army.... I view all of them with equal suspicion

I repeat...Do not allow Nigerian Police learn work with your kidnapped loved ones...

The Police will mess up the rescue operation, get the victim killed, then turn around and arrest you for murder in order to mask their incompetence undecided[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by greatermeme: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gbashi22:
[b][/b]
Why?
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Naijageak(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Make una nor go arrest comedians oh
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Naijageak(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kinikini:
Which work you dey do bros. No vex oh

quote author=Sellfish post=77996281]grin

These days there is very little difference between killer/kidnapper herdsman, Police and the Army.... I view all of them with equal suspicion

The Police will mess up the rescue operation, get the victim killed, then turn around and arrest you for murder in order to mask their incompetence undecided

To be sincere you are making sense. This is Nigeria. Police that can't save us from arm robbery But are now harrasing innocent citizens in the name of trying to arrest yahoo boys. We nor pray for bad thing oh but policemen are not helping mata
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by BABANGBALI: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
I do not trust naija police
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by AMvanquish: 12:45am On May 01, 2019
Authoreety:
Sharp and intelligent people already know this is how the police have been operating....

Must they bring it to public awareness?

Dumb police, OK o.. we also know finance companies also help in their own capacity

I ddnt read the story, but the police should fight crime confidential and stop giving themselves away

Like seriously. Does it have to be public knowledge. Why do our security agencies have to always reveal every plan. Cant they just work incognito and let us see results. Is revealing it supposed to impress us or what.
What a country!! undecided
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2019
Waste of time you can’t fight crime when the youth have nothing to do
"an idle mind is devil's workshop"
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Blue3k(m): 1:26am On May 01, 2019
Lol I dont know why you guys are complaining. It doesn't matter if they announced a new way of fight crime. The fact is your phone is tracking device becsuse of gps and your cell bounces of cell towers giving away location. Lastly alot of criminal get caught becsuse they're sloppy anyway.
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by MChaze25(m): 1:30am On May 01, 2019
Naija police sef....
Must they reveal such top security move?
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Nobody: 2:54am On May 01, 2019
Long overdue, lazy police
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Alamu1111: 3:43am On May 01, 2019
Nice one

Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by tomdon(m): 4:19am On May 01, 2019
This is something that should be pursued tactically and not propagated on media and we hope all that will emanate from this arrangement for will not be too negative because two devils are collaborating here
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by Chinashopping84: 4:39am On May 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping by ajadematanle: 5:21am On May 01, 2019
What kind of headline is this.Instead of telecom operators form alliance with police to stop stealing of equipment at mast site.How could installation of cameras on the mast help in tracking of kidnappers?The cameras would only record anybody coming into the mast site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two / Bandits In Zamfara Still Holding NYSC Membes From Akwa Ibom / “Rate Of Kidnapping Has Dropped Since The Arrest Of Evans” - Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.