Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK (1690 Views)

Who Has Used Nipost Or Ems To Send Documents Abroad Before? / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK by adeyemo001: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hi, please how long does it take EMS to ship a 21kg box from Lagos Nigeria to UK, from today? They will need the items in the box on 20th June 2019, do you think it can be delivered before the above date? I have already posted it at the Nipost office with EMS shipping today, but i am in panic mode because of the level of negative comments about EMS from nairalanders in some threads...
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK by MiddleSpot: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ems offers both expedited and normal shipment like regularer couriers. The insured one which costs more can deliver your goods to you in 7 to 10 days. The regular shipment takes 20days.

Ive received around 20 shipments from EMS and I'm certain of this. They are very friendly and professional. In their conduct. And highly recommend them

EMS is very efficient. I wonder why I keep reading negative comments on this forum about them. Don't take such protagonists seriously. The package will get to its destination in exactly 20days from today.
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK by adeyemo001: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Ems offers both expedited and normal shipment like regularer couriers. The insured one which costs more can deliver your goods to you in 7 to 10 days. The regular shipment takes 20days.

Ive received around 20 shipments from EMS and I'm certain of this. They are very friendly and professional. In their conduct. And highly recommend them

EMS is very efficient. I wonder why I keep reading negative comments on this forum about them. Don't take such protagonists seriously. The package will get to its destination in exactly 20days from today.

Thank you very much. I hope it is not 20 working days?
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK by MiddleSpot: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
adeyemo001:

Thank you very much. I hope it is not 20 working days?

No. By the way all international shipments is 3 weeks. Cause in 2 weeks ships sail around the world while road transport and organization accounts for the rest
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK by adeyemo001: 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

No. By the way all international shipments is 3 weeks. Cause in 2 weeks ships sail around the world while road transport and organization accounts for the rest

Thank you
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Ship From Nigeria To UK by MiddleSpot: 4:26pm On May 01, 2019
adeyemo001:

Thank you

You're welcome sir. I've found a civil servant with respect to our pending discussion. Please respond to my mail Sir
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Fx, This Will Be Good For You. / 'TOTAL' Branded Petrol Station For Sale(pictures) / Moment Anxious Nigerian Got Epic Reply From CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.