Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Who Removed My Topic Moderators? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Removed My Topic Moderators? (653 Views)

Guys What Does This Mean On An Iphone And How Can It Be Removed? / Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? / Why Did The Mods Hide My Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Removed My Topic Moderators? by lovemko(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this on this forum. How can you be promoting scam and yet some persons here are promoting it.

I have a legit topic on this forum with loads of views and interactions only for me to wake up this morning and I have been searching for my topic
Mr moderator wey sabi remove topics without notice, why did you remove my topic. Am so pissed of right now so much that I wish I could see this person Face to face. This is how you guys kill another man legit hustle because you happen to be in a position of authority and you miss use it. We feed from this hustle.

I am a legit member of the jforce team. I am a jumia agent who places orders for customers and make sure the orders arive to its destination and it's even pay on delivery with discounts.

I have no business with any form of payment so nothing can lead to suspicion or any of sort... why in the world would you block a topic telling people about my legit hustle.

Am so so hurt right now... pls reinstated my topic and let some people like me feed abeg. No job in the country yet someone is taking food from your mouth? Abeg it's not fair
Re: Who Removed My Topic Moderators? by lovemko(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gbashi22:
[b][/b]
Now an idiot just posted this on my serious thread!

Where are the block enjoying mods
Re: Who Removed My Topic Moderators? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2019
Just mail the mods and explain the issue, but I doubt if they'll reinstate your topic, it should be in their recycle bin by now and scheduled for deletion in like a week, I did a recycle bin hack once on niaraland and I was surprised to see how many topics get deleted per day..

Besides advertising through posts is against the rule of niaraland, you'll have to click on the how to place targeted ads buhaha image that I see on here sometimes
Re: Who Removed My Topic Moderators? by lovemko(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
Debramaye:
Just mail the mods and explain the issue, but I doubt if they'll reinstate your topic, it should be in their recycle bin by now and scheduled for deletion in like a week, I did a recycle bin hack once on niaraland and I was surprised to see how many topics get deleted per day..

Besides advertising through posts is against the rule of niaraland, you'll have to click on the how to place targeted ads buhaha image that I see on here sometimes

So that is classed as advertising? When there no product what so ever or talks of psyment or stuff... Am so angry i wont lie.

Please how do i mail the mods
Re: Who Removed My Topic Moderators? by dragnet: 2:28pm On May 03, 2019
lovemko:

So that is classed as advertising? When there no product what so ever or talks of psyment or stuff... Am so angry i wont lie.

Please how do i mail the mods

post your advert or sales related posts in the phone/internet market section and learn to read the rules before posting.

(1)

New Infinix Note 5 For Sale / Nokia x6 Versus Nokia X5 / Google Pixel 3a And Pixel 3a XL Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.