Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). (7189 Views)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / Creflo Dollar Defends Eddie L. Long (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
The Bible defends Muhammad (AS), even though as the people who say it is their Holy Book, dubbed "The Word of God", accuse him.

How is the Bible defending Muhammad (AS)? First, the Bible, from what is claimed to come from the mouth of Jesus, the last sent servant of God, Eloi in Syriac, from the bloodline of Isaac, Jacob, ending succession of messengers and Prophets from that branch of Abraham family tree, said after him, there will be another comforter to be sent by God. That comforter will lead the community of believer to all things, since jesus didnt lead this community to all things.

This another comforter will only say what God Says to him, as in what he hears he will repeat.

He will also correct any falsehood levelled against God, for example, any and all Messengers and Prophets passed, including Prophet Jesus (AS). He will calibrate goodness separately from evilness, without marrying them together. Beievers will be clearly distinguished and will not be confused with disbelieving. They will be in tune with al the believers who have passed, Abraham, is a good example here. The believers under him will be in the religion that Abraham practiced. This is the religion that Noah, Enoch, Adam before Abraham practiced. The same reigion that all that Messengers and Prophets of God after him practiced, even Jesus, son of Mary.

He will glorify Jesus as in place him in the proper and true position that he belongs in reality, as a messenger, a prophet, an elect of God.

He will abide with human kind for ever.

From the mouth of Moses, God promised to give from the brethren of the Children of Israel, to people including the same children of israel, a prophet very similar to Moses.

Well let those who have ears hear that Muhammad (AS) was the Messenger Prophet of God similar to Moses. And he was the another comforter that led to all things.

The proofs are the Quran and Hadith and Sunnah. They are available for those who reflect.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vescucci(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
This guy sef. You and Oladeegbu should compare notes. Are you going to translate the texts of the owners for them? You only irk them the more and push them further from the 'truth' Give it a rest jare
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
i dont understand the last part of your statement.

i understand what you meant by Olaadegbu and me getting together. it will not happen, soon, though.

but do you object to what I wrote? and where is your objection and what is the correct literal statement? we shouldnt need holy ghost for either of my biblical references. they are plain enough that all you have to do is to get the character of who is a brethren and by it if any was like Moses. Then in the issue of another Comforter, the same. whats a comforter and who fits the billing after Jesus.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by kcng: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2010
@nopuqeata.
pls stop this show of shame read the bible completely so you can translate correctly,dont just take out uncompleted phases and use them to your advantage we love you thats why we tell you about jesus.Look these is a matter of eternal life or the opposite,so study the two books well with an open mind.The bible was writen thousands of yrs before the quran.
let me tell you God can never make a mistake.no matter how much you try to convience ur self about islam you will still be wrong.Mohammed is not a decendant of isaac God promised isaac not Ismael these was written thousands of yrs before your quran.so forget it its a lots battle just open your mind and ask GOd to reveal Himself to you.
i was a muslim much more radical than you.But i wanted God not stupid religion.God created us like Him so we can fellowship with Him.Hes our friend and our God and Father.you muslims r the servant cause u chose to be that and also u r the desendants of the bond woman.you people r just angry at anythng jews or christan its not about God its about the jewish race.thats what the quran hates.Ismael and his decendants have always hated anything jews because his mother was casted out of his fathers house.thats just the reason we have Islam today its all about rivalry.God will never write a book and a man will spoil it or turn back and say it was a mistake.
someone is not telling the truth.Islam was spead by war. Thats why u cant seperate war from Isam.its not a religion of peace.Allah is not God Almighty.Allah cant save you from hell.only jesus and give you eternal life period.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2010
kcng:

@nopuqeata.
pls stop this show of shame read the bible completely so you can translate correctly,dont just take out uncompleted phases and use them to your advantage we love you thats why we tell you about jesus.Look these is a matter of eternal life or the opposite,so study the two books well with an open mind.The bible was writen thousands of yrs before the quran.
let me tell you God can never make a mistake.no matter how much you try to convience your self about islam you will still be wrong.Mohammed is not a decendant of isaac God promised isaac not Ismael these was written thousands of yrs before your quran.so forget it its a lots battle just open your mind and ask GOd to reveal Himself to you.
i was a muslim much more radical than you.But i wanted God not silly religion.God created us like Him so we can fellowship with Him.Hes our friend and our God and Father.you muslims r the servant cause u chose to be that and also u r the desendants of the bond woman.you people r just angry at anythng jews or christan its not about God its about the jewish race.thats what the quran hates.Ismael and his decendants have always hated anything jews because his mother was casted out of his fathers house.thats just the reason we have Islam today its all about rivalry.God will never write a book and a man will spoil it or turn back and say it was a mistake.
someone is not telling the truth.Islam was spead by war. Thats why u cant seperate war from Isam.its not a religion of peace.Allah is not God Almighty.Allah cant save you from hell.only jesus and give you eternal life period.

Yet you couldn't even give a reply to it.
You said God cannot make Mistake yet in your Bible he Regreted Making Human, wasn't that a Mistake? people like you, read a book and come to the Opposite conclusion.

And you say God Created us like him(Auzobilla), The question is does he look you and me? Is a Black man or a Jew or White or Chinese? Do you know That Jews do not conceive God as Looking anyway like a Human, Yet you Christian read their book and started interpreting it your own way, In fact they take it as blaspehmy for you or any one to Compare God to a human, Yet Jesus was a Jew and Followed their ways.

To show how "intelligent" you are, you said We Muslims are servant. yet it only shows the Kind of God you worship, who makes a group of people servant and another master I rather follow a GOD that takes all beings as Equal, and as for Hatred of the Jews, you are quite Ignorant as From the History OF Christianity, Christians have shwon great Hatred to the Jews for killing? their god? LOL, and hene have Perpetually killed the Jews at regular Intervals LEt me give you some wise quotes of The Christian Fathers

* he Epistle of Barnabus shows the Church exalted at the expense of the synagogue and the deadly word "Deicide" (the killing of God) appeared in Christian writings.

* Justin Martyr charged that the Jews crucified Christ in the highest pitch of their wickedness. It was during this time (150 A.D.) that the first encounter with Replacement Theology was embraced where the church replaced the Jews as God's chosen people.

* Tertullian argued that divine judgment is upon Israel, and Jews are destined to suffer for the crucifixion.

* New ideas opposing "law" sprang up as early as 160-320 A.D. Marcion, 2nd century, adopted Matthew 5:17 as key theme to ending God's law and taught that the grace of God superseded it, rejecting the Old Testament.

* Several Church Councils from 341 A.D. to 626 A.D. prohibited Christians from celebrating the Sabbath, festivals, and even eating with the Jews. It seemed that the greatest concern with Judaism on the part of Christians leaders was the attraction that it held for Christians. . . . These rules do not come out of bad relations between Jews and Christians (what would now be called, erroneously, antisemitism), but rather were enacted because relations were good and the authorities wanted to separate the two peoples. God has always had a remnant who has followed the Torah.

* John Chrysostom, 344-407 A.D., preached: "The Jews , are worse than wild beasts , lower than the vilest animals. Debauchery and drunkenness had brought them to the level of the lusty goat and the pig. They know only , to satisfy their stomachs, to get drunk, to kill and beat each other up , I hate the Jews , I hate the Synagogue , it is the duty of all Christians to hate the Jews.

So you need to Read more often then you will know what you are talking about.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
vedaxcool:

Yet you couldn't even give a reply to it.
You said God cannot make Mistake yet in your Bible he Regreted Making Human, wasn't that a Mistake? people like you, read a book and come to the Opposite conclusion.

And you say God Created us like him(Auzobilla), The question is does he look you and me? Is a Black man or a Jew or White or Chinese? Do you know That Jews do not conceive God as Looking anyway like a Human, Yet you Christian read their book and started interpreting it your own way, In fact they take it as blaspehmy for you or any one to Compare God to a human, Yet Jesus was a Jew and Followed their ways.

To show how "intelligent" you are, you said We Muslims are servant. yet it only shows the Kind of God you worship, who makes a group of people servant and another master I rather follow a GOD that takes all beings as Equal, and as for Hatred of the Jews, you are quite Ignorant as From the History OF Christianity, Christians have shwon great Hatred to the Jews for killing? their god? LOL, and hene have Perpetually killed the Jews at regular Intervals LEt me give you some wise quotes of The Christian Fathers

* he Epistle of Barnabus shows the Church exalted at the expense of the synagogue and the deadly word "Deicide" (the killing of God) appeared in Christian writings.

* Justin Martyr charged that the Jews crucified Christ in the highest pitch of their wickedness. It was during this time (150 A.D.) that the first encounter with Replacement Theology was embraced where the church replaced the Jews as God's chosen people.

* Tertullian argued that divine judgment is upon Israel, and Jews are destined to suffer for the crucifixion.

* New ideas opposing "law" sprang up as early as 160-320 A.D. Marcion, 2nd century, adopted Matthew 5:17 as key theme to ending God's law and taught that the grace of God superseded it, rejecting the Old Testament.

* Several Church Councils from 341 A.D. to 626 A.D. prohibited Christians from celebrating the Sabbath, festivals, and even eating with the Jews. It seemed that the greatest concern with Judaism on the part of Christians leaders was the attraction that it held for Christians. . . . These rules do not come out of bad relations between Jews and Christians (what would now be called, erroneously, antisemitism), but rather were enacted because relations were good and the authorities wanted to separate the two peoples. God has always had a remnant who has followed the Torah.

* John Chrysostom, 344-407 A.D., preached: "The Jews , are worse than wild beasts , lower than the vilest animals. Debauchery and drunkenness had brought them to the level of the lusty goat and the pig. They know only , to satisfy their stomachs, to get drunk, to kill and beat each other up , I hate the Jews , I hate the Synagogue , it is the duty of all Christians to hate the Jews.

So you need to Read more often then you will know what you are talking about.

Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
@Toba; where you referenced: not as we will like it to be discussed here.

again, we are looking for the truth. not what we think the truth is from the holy ghost who is saying opposite of whats on the pages of the bible, by your own infraction.

is there a prophet like moses, and a comfort that is another? yes. same person.

Muhammad bin Abdullah Rasulullah (AS) is that person.

toba, if you have nothing to contribute, step aside. you are not needed here.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Eemah(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
Are you sure this guy isn't suffering from HIGH- FEVER ?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
\
nopuqeater:

The Bible defends Muhammad (AS), even though as the people who say it is their Holy Book, dubbed "The Word of God", accuse him.

How is the Bible defending Muhammad (AS)? First, the Bible, from what is claimed to come from the mouth of Jesus, the last sent servant of God, Eloi in Syriac, from the bloodline of Isaac, Jacob, ending succession of messengers and Prophets from that branch of Abraham family tree, said after him, there will be another comforter to be sent by God. That comforter will lead the community of believer to all things, since jesus didnt lead this community to all things.

This another comforter will only say what God Says to him, as in what he hears he will repeat.

He will also correct any falsehood levelled against God, for example, any and all Messengers and Prophets passed, including Prophet Jesus (AS). He will calibrate goodness separately from evilness, without marrying them together. Beievers will be clearly distinguished and will not be confused with disbelieving. They will be in tune with al the believers who have passed, Abraham, is a good example here. The believers under him will be in the religion that Abraham practiced. This is the religion that Noah, Enoch, Adam before Abraham practiced. The same reigion that all that Messengers and Prophets of God after him practiced, even Jesus, son of Mary.

He will glorify Jesus as in place him in the proper and true position that he belongs in reality, as a messenger, a prophet, an elect of God.

From the mouth of Moses, God promised to give from the brethren of the Children of Israel, to people including the same children of israel, a prophet very similar to Moses.

Well let those who have ears hear that Muhammad (AS) was the Messenger Prophet of God similar to Moses. And he was the another comforter that led to all things.

The proofs are the Quran and Hadith and Sunnah. They are available for those who reflect.
someone should tell mr nopuqeater to learn english, stop copy and paste on here
b,cos he didn't know the differences between coursin, nephew , or brethren . only dumb ass hole will call the isrealite and an arabians a brothers , ismail was only brother to isaac not even a jacob that turn to isreal , please try to understand things before posting on here we are not dummies
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
nopuqeater:

again, we are looking for the truth. not what we think the truth is from the holy ghost who is saying opposite of whats on the pages of the bible, by your own infraction.

mohammad was just an impostor in order to gained political strength okay , by the way why did God left the people of arabians for over 4000years b,cos after the account of ismail no one account was written about arabian not even a prophet came from there untill a terrorist arose and called himself a prophet by invading the people of caravans he will rot in hell
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2010
Eemah:

Are you sure this guy isn't suffering from HIGH- FEVER ?
not only that,majority of the nairaland muslims are suffering of mental disorder thats y the rebuke the bible on one hand,whilst using the same bible to justify their notorious prophet on the other. Its m.a.dness. Just typical of mohammad,who said no way in sacred months,yet he fought battles&killed pple during ramadan staving. Bible is corrupt&incorrect, but when it comes to the part of the bible that talks about the coming prophet, the islamic liars claims mohammad was the one being referred to in the so called corrupt bible. Nasty pple
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 3:15am On Sep 21, 2010
I cant but chuckled at Toba's statement, in last thread he wanted to go and realized that this latest one is unnecessary. first Toba was comparing Jesus to Moses by saying that in the long run, Moses took a gentile bride. okay.

but toba is saying that Jesus is now gathering his gentile brides together. lol. toba, o ni itiju sha.

the other day, you said you will forgive your fiancee if you walk in on her with  a man doing what you should be doing when you are both married.

well, i have bad news for you; on Jesus, he not here any more. how is gathering you together when he was sent to the house of Israel? further when he was here, he was unmarried.

Just because he was unmarried should not be taken by your lewd anything goes sexual malady, that you are now a bride of Jesus. Subhannallah. Does it occur to you that it is abnormal for you to call another man (Jesus) your husband, and you a man, his wife or spouse? lol.

@Eemah: regardless of what you understand as corrupt, it does mean that it contains no aota of some truth. it lacks the whole truth that it may have had before it got corrupted. a corrupt man can speak the truth, sometimes, but not always all the time.

the corrupted bible is similar to the above in this sense. just look at the bible of the catholics and the protestant. can you tell me which one is the uncorrupted? then the other will fit what the Quran says has corruption. that alone is victory for Ilam.

I thought you read something about sodom and gomorrah in your Bibe?

Orisi risi lowo iwo paddy yi sha.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 3:21am On Sep 21, 2010
[Quote] #10 on: Yesterday at 10:53:50 PM »

Quote from: nopuqeater on Yesterday at 05:25:11 PM

mohammad was just an impostor in order to gained political strength okay , by the way why did God left the people of arabians for over 4000years b,cos after the account of ismail no one account was written about arabian not even a prophet came from there untill a terrorist arose and called himself a prophet by invading the people of caravans he will rot in hell[/Quote]odeeeee nie jcrews. ko si laa kaye konkon lagbarie. ti nba ka oro e. mo maa nfi oju awon omo o ni moolu e wo e. toba tell your brother what i said. he is a waste of my hard earned civility.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 3:29am On Sep 21, 2010
[Quote]someone should tell mr nopuqeater to learn english, stop copy and paste on here
b,cos he didn't know the differences between coursin, nephew , or brethren . only dumb backside hole will call the isrealite and an arabians a brothers , ismail was only brother to isaac not even a jacob that turn to isreal , please try to understand things before posting on here we are not dummies[/Quote]omo jcrew yi ma yoo mugo o. gbogbo wa ni omo adamo. adamo ko ni baba ti bi e lomo, abi baba to bi mi lomo.ti a ba je omo adamo, bawo ni o seee wa le ju fun e lati maaa moooo wipe awon omo omo abrahama omo egbo ati omo aburo le pe ara won ni egbo ati aburo.

o ga fun eee.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2010
nopuqeater:

Your questions has been answered in this link:

http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/cornelius/like_moses.html

Click and get educated.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by babyme1(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
"Another Comforter",as seen in the Scriptures is The Holy Spirit not ur Mohammed. Read and understand the Scriptures before quoting it out of context.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Olaadegbu: No. The question was not answered in the link you provided. Remember the Characteristics of the Another Comforter is clearly defined and designated by Jesus. It there a verse in the Bibe that spoke of any truth, the verses about Another Comforter will be some of them.

So if you know your Bible put forth the verses about Another comforter, and lets do what each of them have with Jesus as a previous comforter, and Muhammad as the another comforter or the holy ghost as the another comforter.

Is Jesus like the holy ghost or like Muhammad? Holy ghost has no form. Jesus and Muhammad were both in human form.
Holy ghost does not have any quality of human; you list them for us.
Jesus and Muhammad were all humans.

We can go on and on, before we even go to the expected characters to define the another comforter; like hearing and repeating and nothing added, nothing subtracted. Just the facts, man

@Baby.me; Please read the verses in any context you want. Fit the holy ghost into the ability to speak, a character of the another comforter, you wil fail.
Try it. Then I will give you another characteristics, later on.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
nopuqeater:

omo jcrew yi ma yoo mugo o. gbogbo wa ni omo adamo. adamo ko ni baba ti bi e lomo, abi baba to bi mi lomo.ti a ba je omo adamo, bawo ni o seee wa le ju fun e lati maaa moooo wipe awon omo omo abrahama omo egbo ati omo aburo le pe ara won ni egbo ati aburo.

o ga fun eee.
WOW NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOT OF ALL TIME YOU NEED AN AWARD FOR THAT , SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOUR UNCLE IS YOUR BROTHER OR YOUR AUNT IS YOUR SITSTER , LEARN ENGLISH PLEASE OKAY. OKAY AM REALLY PISSED AT YOUR INITIATIVE SO POOR
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Olaadegbu: No. The question was not answered in the link you provided. Remember the Characteristics of the Another Comforter is clearly defined and designated by Jesus. It there a verse in the Bibe that spoke of any truth, the verses about Another Comforter will be some of them.

So if you know your Bible put forth the verses about Another comforter, and lets do what each of them have with Jesus as a previous comforter, and Muhammad as the another comforter or the holy ghost as the another comforter.

Is Jesus like the holy ghost or like Muhammad? Holy ghost has no form. Jesus and Muhammad were both in human form.
Holy ghost does not have any quality of human; you list them for us.
Jesus and Muhammad were all humans.

We can go on and on, before we even go to the expected characters to define the another comforter; like hearing and repeating and nothing added, nothing subtracted. Just the facts, man

@Baby.me; Please read the verses in any context you want. Fit the holy ghost into the ability to speak, a character of the another comforter, you wil fail.
Try it. Then I will give you another characteristics, later on.

This is the one that addresses another Comforter.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/comforter.htm
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
Qlaadegbu, you are a time waster.
what will it cost you to lift the content of that website, along with the Biblical verse for all to see, here?

When you have the backbone to do so, I will respond in my own way. I may then do what the brides do (this is for you Tobe, a man bride of another man; and you are not homosexual, yet) in the saying: something new, something old, something borrowed (the last part is referring to many websites that i have convincing materials against what the christians wrong the Another Comforter, the holy spirit.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This is the one that addresses another Comforter.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/comforter.htm

Have you answered the question I ask you in this thread about the meaning of Jesus(YEshau) which is translated as Safety, one that is saved? "Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic" or you have become a coward in hiding? go and answer that simple question or you lack knowledge?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2010
jc; we will not deviate from the core of this thread. Children of Adam: All of us. Whites, blacks and all inbetween

is it permissible for children of the same parents, say father (Adam's children in this case) to marry one another? No, except in the case of the children of Adam. Otherwise, human race will die off within 100 years.

The children of Ismail and children of Isiaq (AS to both) are cousins. From the children of Isiaq, we have a branch that is called Children of israel, popularly known as the jews. Cousins are brethrens. Sometimes they are very close and their  special bonds may surpass that of brothers of the same parents who are not close, and definitely who are each other's throat, quarrelsome. I have case like this in my family. I have cousins, even children of my cousins who are very close to me than my immediate  brother.

The rest of the world dont see family as the west sees it. The semitic people sure dont. Even the Bible with all its evil said Children of Ishmael and Isaac are brethren. I want you know that below, the Bible lied by its half truth; the lie is that I bold;

"And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren." Genesis 16:12.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
vedaxcool:

Have you answered the question I ask you in this thread about the meaning of Jesus(YEshau) which is translated as Safety, one that is saved? "Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic" or you have become a coward in hiding? go and answer that simple question or you lack knowledge?

Jesus is Yeshua or Joshua and not Esau which may be Eesa in arabic. Esau is the brother of Jacob and both the children of Isaac who is the seed promised Abraham by Yahweh. It is up to you if you insist on the laminated ignorance that you have been sold.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
nopuqeater:

what will it cost you to lift the content of that website, along with the Biblical verse for all to see, here?

When you have the backbone to do so, I will respond in my own way. I may then do what the brides do (this is for you Tobe, a man bride of another man; and you are not homosexual, yet) in the saying: something new, something old, something borrowed (the last part is referring to many websites that i have convincing materials against what the christians wrong the Another Comforter, the holy spirit.

I do not wish to be dragged into the mud with your rofo rofo style, I'll rather keep my mind with all diligence because out of it comes the issues of life.

Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
if we believe the above verse from Genesis, then the arabs are brethren of the jews.

if we shouldnt, then it is a verse that yet again goes to the corruption column against bible being pure word of God. God would not lie. He will no say something that we should not believe.

We are now arguing and presenting our for Muhammad as Prophet of God (since we are speaking english here. The Proper Name for The Creator is Allah), and the one like Moses, or at least Muhammad is not eliminated yet. But when we do to the Another comforter part, we shall see that everyone is eliminated, and Muhammad (AS) is left standing.

In support of Muhammad, we see from the Bible that Abraham the father of both Ishmael and the younger brother Isaac practiced a faith which is pure in the worship of God Almighty.

That faith must have been practiced by Ishmael, and Isaac. That faith was not Judaism, and it was not Christianity. It is islam. I am a muslim, so people will say that i am biased towards my choice. No one can say I am biased against the two i rejected because they were not known even by another name then.

Now a Jew and or Christian can say that Abraham's religion which he practiced with his family was not Islam. But they cant say it is one of the other two; Judaism and Christianity.

I am showing this that we may know that Muhammad is in line with every Messenger and prophet of God, all the way to Adam, the father of all of us (Jcross19; read on we are brothers because we are sons of Adam), ending with the last from the branch of Isaac via Jacob; Jesus son of Mary (AS to every one of the Messengers and Prophets).
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Olaadegbu:[Quote] Posted by: OLAADEGBU
Insert Quote
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 04:59:45 PM

I do not wish to be dragged into the mud with your rofo rofo style, I'll rather keep my mind with all diligence because out of it comes the issues of life.[/Quote]No cartoons, because it is childish. I expect that from Jcross19, his tactics from being walking away from the truth.

Olaadegbu, if you are afraid of the "pete pete" tanu labata, become a basketbal and bounce off, or scooby doo to your gimmick where you are the only writer. You are not wanted here.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
nopuqeater:

I cant but chuckled at Toba's statement, in last thread he wanted to go and realized that this latest one is unnecessary. first Toba was comparing Jesus to Moses by saying that in the long run, Moses took a gentile bride. okay.

but toba is saying that Jesus is now gathering his gentile brides together. lol. toba, o ni itiju sha.

the other day, you said you will forgive your fiancee if you walk in on her with  a man doing what you should be doing when you are both married.

well, i have bad news for you; on Jesus, he not here any more. how is gathering you together when he was sent to the house of Israel? further when he was here, he was unmarried.

Just because he was unmarried should not be taken by your lewd anything goes sexual malady, that you are now a bride of Jesus. Subhannallah. Does it occur to you that it is abnormal for you to call another man (Jesus) your husband, and you a man, his wife or spouse? lol.

@Eemah: regardless of what you understand as corrupt, it does mean that it contains no aota of some truth. it lacks the whole truth that it may have had before it got corrupted. a corrupt man can speak the truth, sometimes, but not always all the time.

the corrupted bible is similar to the above in this sense. just look at the bible of the catholics and the protestant. can you tell me which one is the uncorrupted? then the other will fit what the Quran says has corruption. that alone is victory for Ilam.

U like to talk nonsense at times. Was those verses in the bible talking about Mohammad?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
nopuqeater:

true talk
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

true talk

If u are strong enough to face the challenge why don't u help him out? Im here for u guys 24/7
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
nopuqeater:

vedaxcool:

true talk
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^^
If u are strong enough vedaxcool to face the challenge why don't u help him out? Im here for u guys 24/7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Daresay, You Don’t Believe In God! / Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.