Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) (21821 Views)

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by kingBenedict: 11:19am On May 01, 2019
If Nigeria get 200 million people for the country, 185 million people na hypocrites...
Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2019
She is happy that's what matters....

Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by TeeFriz: 11:22am On May 01, 2019
Constitutional but immoral

Ass licker!
Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
If we gather all the reactions trailing this Vagina Daniels matter together aswear we go don get nuclear bombs pass America and Russia combined. Instead make Nigerians dem channel dem energy to something productive for the betterment of their lives and Country at large, na another person matter dem go concentrate on.

I'm waiting for Omotola Jolade's reaction, which am sure she won't have any choice but to either defend Vagina Daniels or remain quiet, as she herself got married @ 18. She's just lucky Social media wasn't in vogue back then as she herself would've received endless bashing.

Tohyorsih2 Iyawo mi kiss kiss. Bawo ni

Mowa pa oo. Thank you
Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by Dino98: 11:56am On May 01, 2019
Joshmodest:
My comment is not born out of jealousy ...
But Nigerians delight so much , in celebrating mediocrity, when we have important issues affecting us as a society , we spend our time analyzing the union of a 68 year old gorilla and a young girl with misplaced priorities.....
Pls mods I'm begging for the umpteenth time ,if we don't have anything , other than Regina Daniel's issue, let's shutdown this forum till something relevant comes up...
Once I type "R" on my keyboard now it automatically brings Regina...What is it nah

Asin guy....I am so tired of this Regina shit.

Like its every where...is it that we don't have better things to put out there??

Which one is Regina Daniels everywhere na?? The girl made her choice, good or bad, no mata how u analyse it, it will not change??

We invest so much energy on useless things....when there are more important things out there.

Leah is there wasting away, we are wasting time on Regina.

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
Rejoice9ja:

Director DOINGS TV, Former House of Representatives Candidate (2019) and Comedian Freedom Atsepoyi aka Mr. Jollof, reacted by posting a video on Instagram.

According to the video he was celebrating Regina and her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko, he also said that their marriage is Constitutional and made some reference to Ojukwu and Bianca. He wrote:

Watch the Video

https://rejoice9ja./2019/04/30/mr-jollof-reacts-to-regina-daniels-marriage-to-need-nwoko-photos/

see him black lip wey him take dey smoke weed??
Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by billbonesmd(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
Ur mouth shaa
Savage
LesbianBoy:
See eh money is good! Deep down these celebrities supporting vagina daniels know that she fvck up! But they can't tell her because her billionaire ancestor husband fit dey organise something tomorrow call them to attend and wire them big money!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by ebi14: 3:24pm On May 01, 2019
this Regina n Ned issue is stale, abeg. she isn't d first neither will she b last. anything dt rocks your boat, biko
Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2019
I think part of the problem is Regina misled her fans so her fans tuned on her. Lol
Re: Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) by godlyguy(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuella, Chimamanda Adichie Nominated For New African Women Awards. / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her PVC (Photos) / My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.