Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,544 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide (47862 Views)

Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by computer0810(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2019
6ixT8:
Foolish and insensitive friend. imagine how the so-calleg friend handle the suicide discussion...
u r quick to always judging ppl....get a life
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by ubunja(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2019
Only the strong will survive
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Athena4: 11:08am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.
Everybody is not a "Super Suicide Prevention Hero" He did what he could.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by kabarka(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
If my heartbroken friend sends me such a text ,omo na to take the next available transit to her house and spend some days with her until she's fully recovered.I will even make it my duty to force her outta d house to see movies or fun places if need be.....A lot of nigerians take important things for granted...Before most people commit suicide, they either show the signs or tell their trusted paddy,and its so unfortunate that those people they tell do not take it serious. Of what use is this mssg now?

honestly You are right.

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by RALPHOW(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz

What is your problem
Note Anyone that takes his or her life goes to hell fire.
Hell fire is the worse that can happen to anybody.
Never think suicide.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz

If you reach there tell Awolowo that skull mining is now a state industry in Oyo,Ogun,Osun and Ondo state. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by doctor306(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:

Another depressed soul. Please let's save this one.

that dude aint taking is life dear he only wants to discover a new highter ...campari nd sniper sounds super dope

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by kabarka(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2019
Athena4:
Everybody is not a "Super Suicide Prevention Hero" He did what he could.

You dont have to say this.its wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Magnifico2000: 11:10am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
Good night bro. We love u but God loves u more.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Bluntguy: 11:11am On May 01, 2019
What a waste

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by doggedfighter(f): 11:11am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:

Please don't cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Smhaykins(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:

r.I.p bro...regards to ppu of d underworld

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:11am On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Stop scribbling rubbish all to look sanctimonious. How did you know the time they normally stand at red districts if you were as holy as you wanna look?

Romance and relationship are among the things a reasonable and complete student must learn in the university. Others inclusive, as long as you are hurting nobody.

Everything must not revolve around dy/dx in the university.

It's as simple; Learn all and apply them responsibly with common sense.
For ur info the only reason ur parents sent u to school & pay ur school fees is about dy/dx pursue other things at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Dshocker(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2019
What a life wasted
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:13am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
Goodnight bro,as the candle dims.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by lightb: 11:13am On May 01, 2019
Hahahahahahaha...add it palm wine
Ziel20:

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Dshocker(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.

Hero of the day,can you please shut up!
Like he knew she meant what she was saying and dude can't do anything,because it was late,so stop the hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 11:15am On May 01, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
Any girl/man that cannot handle heartbreak should not go into relationship biko, killing yourself over relationship issues to me is bullshit
There are always precipitating factors the relationship ending sets of a sequence of events . It’s not the sole cause but things spiral out of control very quickly.
So to your statement what of those that end their lives when they had been married for years? Single men who end their lives independent of any relationship?
Some people can cope others cannot and one has no way of predicting this trait. It’s not something that you can preempt.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by mondayaudu(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2019
6ixT8:
Foolish and insensitive friend. imagine how the so-calleg friend handle the suicide discussion...

The friend handled the discussion well. She tried to encourage her by calling her strong woman and asking her to follow her to fellowship. Unfortunately, she doesn’t has enough experience to identify the word in red ’’if I am still alive this time tomorrow’’ at that point she would have escalate it maybe to the fellowship pastor.

Until you have this kind of experience, when people tell you about taking their life, you wouldn’t take it serious.

As For me, when people talk of taking their life, I escalate it immediately because I have experienced it.

3 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by OVIHINNO(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2019
Honestly why would someone be depressed in this Country when there are a whole lots of crazy stuffs happening around to help keep ur sanity? Unless I know get data oh...
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by 6ixT8: 11:16am On May 01, 2019
computer0810:
u r quick to always judging ppl....get a life

And you can reply someone without being rude abi?
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 11:16am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
please ensure to do it in from of state house. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Jagaban880: 11:16am On May 01, 2019
so like dis i go kill myself because of one girl/woman.....even though na jazz ....e no go work walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 11:17am On May 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
Parents Sent Their Children To School To Learn, They Went Only To Forget The Reason Why They Sent Them To School. Female Students Who Are Leaving In Private Hostels Nowadays Rock Life With Male Students More Than Their Parents At Home. Some Of Them Between 7pm - 9pm Dress Waiting For Any Flashy Cars At Bishops Court Owerri, And School Gates. The Way They Hop Into Cars Keep One Thinking What The World Has Turn Into.
So what point are you actually trying to make?

2 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 11:17am On May 01, 2019
If only angel gabriel can flog this one small b4 judgement - that would be nice.

Boy she wouldn't even want to see in year 2 cos of upgrade is what she died senselessly for.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by HitSong: 11:17am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I'll definitely not waste my RIP on fools.
If na hunger dey wire you, you better lower your ego, beg and be fine.
No condition is permanent.
There was a time that I had to manage 150 naira as feeding money daily (just Few years ago)
But today, my salary is very close to 200k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
Greet my grandpa for me wen u reach there... I will burn all colors of candles for u bro... Safe flight..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by HeyCorleone(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
No privacy again in this world...

I weak, bro.

Of what use is the last chat now?

People just love to associate themselves with Tragedy. So we can say she was close friends with the deceased.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:

hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha.... Let him die na... The people wey die tey tey, en pass them?
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by propsvila: 11:19am On May 01, 2019
Rochas comes to my mind
Nigeria should create a federal Ministry of happiness and Jollification and a Correct Oringo guy should head the ministry to save these depressed soul from kicking the bucket from this sweet world.

But on a more serious note depression is Real and until you pass through that valley of death you won't know what this folks are going through. Unfortunately there is no love anywhere not even in the church, all that a depressed soul needs is love. Once they know somebody loves and cares for them they will never go that far.

5 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 11:20am On May 01, 2019
OVIHINNO:
Honestly why would someone be depressed in this Country when there are a whole lots of crazy stuffs happening around to help keep ur sanity? Unless I know get data oh...
So you think, people just raise their hand and volunteer to get depression? In your head you think it’s an optional thing?
You don’t know anything, I hope no one close to you ever gets depressed with that mindset of yours that apportions blame automatically.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With A Cock In Adamawa, Arrested / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.