Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me (54479 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Alexis11: 6:45am On May 01, 2019
Amanew:
who are you,where are you talking from,Who knows that pot belle?Apart from Ijaw where else do you we know?Where comparing with a man that has International recognition? That commands Trillion of Followers!
Which part of Niger Delta are you from?
Uncircumcised foolish Hypocritical Afonja!

Where the trillion dey

grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:46am On May 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
walking freely?is dat ur defination of influence? 28 people took the bullets just for kanu to live during operation python dance..wich ijaw youth wil do dat 4 asari dokubo?
who was counting? The dudes rolling in the mud?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Alexis11: 6:51am On May 01, 2019
omenkaLives:
The part where he said his ancestors BOUGHT PEOPLE, THEY BOUGHT PEOPLE, THEY BOUGHT PEOPLE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN got me. grin

Asari, we know what you mean sir. grin

We know the people they bought.
We know the slaves your fathers and ancestors owned. And we know they still slave to this day in the form of forceful attachment to their Ijaw masters. The only difference is that they now also have a fulani slave master who is from Cameroon. grin grin grin grin

You are right. An Ijaw man has since confirmed to me that they are superior to Igbos because their (Ijaw) fore fathers used to buy them as slaves those days. cool

grin

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by dederocs(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2019
I have always told people that Biafra is for only south east...iboes, no one wants to be in that family...everyone will go their own way...Biafra is made up of mad People.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Alexis11: 6:55am On May 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
i'm a busy person..today is a workday..i knw u are jobless..i dont hav ur tym but one tin i wil tel b4 i leave is dat even a dog wil not lay its life 4 asari..so if u want to argue wit me come 2mrw wich is a holiday 4 workers as 4 today i dont hav time for a jobless fool like u

what is this one saying

Are you sure you are a worker

grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by mrvitalis(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2019
tee4naija:
The truth is that the SS people understand why IPOB and the SE want to annex the SS with Biafra. It is neither out of love for the people or out of social or cultural affinity. It is 100% about their oil. Meanwhile, the SS know that what they currently get from the Nigerian government will be far better than what they can ever get under an Igbo dominated Biafra.

Lol u guys are funny ...oil ? The main idea of biafra is resource control
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by lexyking(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2019
Amanew:
who are you,where are you talking from,Who knows that pot belle?Apart from Ijaw where else do you we know?Where comparing with a man that has International recognition? That commands Trillion of Followers!
Which part of Niger Delta are you from?
Uncircumcised foolish Hypocritical Afonja!

Did you say trillion of followers? He must be more popular and influential than trump, Macron, Merkel and Buhari put together then

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Alexis11: 7:01am On May 01, 2019
"We bought people! We bought people! We bought people! If you know what I mean"..... Asari Dokubo

Legendary. grin

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Alexis11: 7:02am On May 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol u guys are funny ...oil ? The main idea of biafra is resource control

If the control of this country is in the hands of the Igbos will you ask for Biafra

When they gave you power, you quickly formed unitary government. immediately it backfired, you wanted your own country.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Kuginzi: 7:05am On May 01, 2019
"when brothers fight to death, stranger inherits their father's estates". Continue.....
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by mrvitalis(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2019
Alexis11:

If the control of this country is in the hands of the Igbos will you ask for Biafra

Ignore has never wanted to dominate nigeria all we wanted was to be treated fairly

The truth is we are two different to be a country thats the truth ....

We never believed we would be this hated

The main reason is the rest of the country are dragging igbos back ....we would have developed more than this if left alone

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Amanew(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2019
lexyking:

Did you say trillion of followers? He must be more popular and influential than trump, Macron, Merkel and Buhari put together then
Of coursed ?
Trillion is even understatement!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Amanew(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2019
Alexis11:

Where the trillion dey

grin
Didn't you watched the video clip on the day he went to Germany not to talk of Biafraland!
Majority are with him!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Amanew(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2019
frankmoney:
nnamdi kanu commands trillions of followers ? Lmao . Asari is a nobody in the ss , but before now you guys loved him so much , infact y'all claimed he was very influential in the ss
Yes of coursed?
He is Supreme Leader!
The anointed!and Immortal!
Datz is why The armed to teeth Soliders was unable to kill him!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Ojukwudfugitive: 7:13am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=mrvitalis post=78001393]

Lol u guys are funny ...oil ? The main idea of biafra is resource control [/quoteThe idiotic pigs and slaves from the landlocked and drug ravaged deserted Biafra republic can't survive without SS oil, hence the reason for their forceful affiliation with the south south region. Hunger awaits the parasitic region should they secede. Asari, pls kill them because they are the slaves of the Ijaws. Ojukwus have really suffered in the hands of Asari.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Alexis11: 7:13am On May 01, 2019
Amanew:
Didn't you watched the video clip on the day he went to Germany not to talk of Biafraland!
Majority are with him!

Lol... The world population is 8 billion+ bro...

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Nobody: 7:17am On May 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm beginning to like this guy asari,let him go ahead and kill that idiot called Nnamdi kanu . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Nobody: 7:19am On May 01, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm beginning to like this guy asari,let him go ahead and kill that idiot called Nnamdi kanu . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't want to send python dancers to Israel?

What happened? grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by omenkaLives(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2019
lexyking:

Not just that. U think the gentleman is implying that Kanu's followers goes beyond even the realm of all the dead humans since Adam and Eve. I'm sure even flies, bed bugs, beetles, goats, antelopes, pigs, and all extraterrestrial species are Kanu's followers, hence the trillions! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by davillian(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na warrior you dey see there so
Warrior who only fought for his pockets , got his share and now the only thing he does is to eat, sleep and Bleep
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Nitah1: 7:21am On May 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Blue whale Asari Dokubo has long been forgotten and buried. He is just using Nmamdi Kanu to seek relevance again
My friend,Asari dokubo will forever be relevance like Sarowiwa.
This guy shakes obj,face the Nigeria Army bullet for bullet etc,without running like a Coward,He went to prison and when he was released, he received a triumphant entry to his state,
He is still in Nigeria,where is KANU?

Cowardice run deep in una blood.
Who is Nnamdi,Ibb dog?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by gewideas: 7:21am On May 01, 2019
Happy Birthday.

Octopusssy:
Mscheeew. This one does not have any moral standing to read anyone a riot act. Fragging sellout
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by omenkaLives(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2019
Kuginzi:
"when brothers fight to death, stranger inherits their father's estates". Continue.....
There is no brothers anywhere. Asari says it's a SLAVE to MASTER relationship! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Kahujadekadura: 7:22am On May 01, 2019
frankmoney:
nnamdi kanu commands trillions of followers ? Lmao . Asari is a nobody in the ss , but before now you guys loved him so much , infact y'all claimed he was very influential in the ss
Is it everyone u loved last year that u are in love with dis year. Wise up bros and stop being myopic
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Nobody: 7:23am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

You don't want to send python dancers to Israel?

What happened? grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku afamed

.no,we are sending Asari, grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:26am On May 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
walking freely?is dat ur defination of influence?28 people took the bullets just for kanu to live during operation python dance..wich ijaw youth wil do dat 4 asari dokubo?

Did he mourn them or his dog?
They wasted themselves for nothing

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by sharpsecret: 7:26am On May 01, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
who was counting? The dudes rolling in the mud?
even if d figure is not ryt..atleast we all knw dat people died 4 kanu during python dance..and no ijaw youth wil do dat 4 asari
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Yyeske(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2019
Asari has really taken Nnamdi to the cleaners recently, this is one reason you don't just run your mouth anyhow because you don't know if your opponent is "madder" than you.
Nnamdi Kanu, Uche Mefor, Emma powerless and IPOB have been unusually quiet of recent, I guess they've met their match in gutter rofo rofo fight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Zeinymira(f): 7:27am On May 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin Islam dey for Biafra o, if you know like am kill yourself. LMAO

Jews, Christian, Muslims in Biafra, interesting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.