Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Husband Is Gay! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Gay! (15429 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by ud4u: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
Is a pity
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by bawomolo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
your man is either bisexual or is in the closet. pick one
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hope he didnt give u anything nasty. Chk and make sure cool
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by TewMuch: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
greateros:

Madam! wait a minute! this your husband's best friend Samson is he in the navy currently serving in lagos but was formerly in PH?

Why am asking is bc my former gf got married to a samson tht serves in the navy and she has been complaining that her husband seem to be gay!

Madam pls reply!
lipsrsealed

ethereal:

@all:i'm realy greatful 4 all your heartfelt response.dis d 1st time i'm letng dis out.truth is i cant even bring myslf to mention his name or start a divorce process.cos marriage is smthing else were i come 4rm.(eastern part of nigeria).i ve moved to a dif.city very far 4rm him changed my fone number & everyother necesary change.jst told my pple dat i cnt live wt him anymore & wuld apreciate if dey dnt press further to knw y.d sigth stil n my head & honestly speakng wat if  hm & his decide to eliminate me & ve d child cos obviously i'm begining to feel i was marid to gve dm children.4 dat i ve made a statement (police)n abj & n my new place.sychological efect on me is wat i fear most & i pray my son dnt ve d trait.i'm realy greatful 4 al u comments.

Look, divorce him. You have legitimate grounds to do that. And his actions are still a crime in Nigeria. He will sign the papers out of shame because he has been discovered. Make sure your family and his are aware. If you are scared of being killed because you know his secret, he will kill you faster to keep it secret when you keep quiet. You need to pick urself up and let the marriage go, so that you will be available to other people that are worth it. Seems like you are not ready to move on, or accept that you need to leave the guy. There is no going back on this oh, forget his pleas of a change of heart cause the guy is GAY. His preference will always be men, you are just there to prolong his lastname.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by madchen(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
The replies on this thread show that there majority of Nigerians are still EXTREMELY closed and myopic, and it seems loving it too! shocked
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by bawomolo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Gay own too bad. E no be like lesbo own.

umm its the same thing. men just have girl-girl fantasies so lesbians seem "cool"
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by 1honeybee: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
ehnmm, gudluck wit watever decision u make ooo poster
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
Well it is a nonsense to claim he has always been gay  What exactly is that supposed to mean??. Nobody, and I mean nobody, was created a pervert.

Nevertheless if he was actually caught in[i] flagrant delit[/i], so to say, then you have no option but to separate - not divorce - from him. If you happen to be a Christian then you should use the separation period to go on a stint of targeted prayers against any evil power or personality that is intent on ruining your marriage
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
gbam!!!

Poster, you and your son should have sent him out. You would have been rewarded the house in court, anywaz.

Best friend
friend
colleague
business partner
butler
etc. chei!!

So thats the scheming of women nowadays.

Thanks for letting me know, We would only live in a rented apartment and house would be built in Nigeria where the law doesnt award houses to women.

No wonder with Naija women, the moment you marry them, they want you to go and buy a house so they can have something to claim from the court.

Scheming people
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by madchen(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
tensor777:

Well it is a nonsense to claim he has always been gay  What exactly is that supposed to mean??. Nobody, and I mean nobody, was created a pervert.

Nevertheless if he was actually caught in[i] flagrant delit[/i], so to say, then you have no option but to separate - not divorce - from him. If you happen to be a Christian then you should use the separation period to go on a stint of targeted prayers against any evil power or personality that is intent on ruining your marriage

How does being gay equate to being a pervert? It's not the same thing!
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by madchen(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
Wow , this Nairaland has some VERY weird posters!
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by madchen(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
Is it possible to private message someone here ! Without adding the person on to yahoo mssgr, or the likes? Sorry , I know it's off topic. Also how does one start a thread?
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by eros(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
This is a very sad case indeed. You should castrate the animal for preferring a man's ass.hole to the sweetness of a woman's bosom.  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by madchen(f): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
eros:

This is a very sad case indeed. You should castrate the animal for preferring a man's backside.hole to the sweetness of a woman's bosom.  angry angry angry angry angry

Such violence! shocked
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by eros(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
mädchen:

Such violence! shocked

The animal deserves more than being castrated. He should be shot point blank. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
mädchen:

How does being gay equate to being a pervert? It's not the same thing!

Well inasmuch as it is a pronounced deviation from the normal, it is a perversion. Just as paedophillia and bestiality are perversions.

There really should be no attempt by some liberal, but ultimately misguided, elements here to cherry-pick sexual misconduct.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Goldenmeda(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
my sweetheart na mistake pls kom bck home, i miss u die,
i didn't enjoy dat hole as use to enjoy ur own,
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
Yet on the more practical level it is VERY IMPORTANT that you go for STD check-up as soon as possible. These faggotts are in fact notorious for their promiscuity and the very nature of the despicable act would leave you very vulnerable to various infections and diseases.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by toideve(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
this thread is so fake, i guess the poster just finished seeing 4canplay the game a Ghanian home video, exactly the way it happened in the movie, abegi
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^How do you know that??
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by spicyhoney(f): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
Wow! Na wa o, so many things are happening in this world. I feel sorry for u though.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by andyanders: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
TAKE A WALK AND NEVER LOOK BACK BABY? YOU ARE A CANDIDATE FOR AIDS VIRUS? GO TEST YOURSELF AND TAKE A LONG WALK AND NEVER EVER LOOK BACK
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by kenador: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
to whom it may concern, Im sorry you had to find out your husband was gay waaaaaaay after your marriage. but, you prolly should have guessed samson(the supposed bestfriend), was most definitely his boyfriend before you got married!!! women, open your friggin eyes!!!!
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by bankol18(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
chei why u no turn lesbian? grin
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by nnajiofo: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
It means u do not know ur man very well.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by peruso: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2010
ok, apart from the fact that this dude is married can someone tell me what is wrong with being gay. cuz i seem to be seeing alot of blows below the belt here
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Ivynwa(f): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2010
@Poster
You don't solve a problem by running from it, you need to have a good chat with him and hear him out. Straight people can be led into unstraight things by bad company, hear him out and find out for yourself whether the situation is redeemable and whether you can help him straighten out with much love and understanding unless he prefers and wants to stick to men, in that case you can bow out for him. This is not an easy stuff for any woman to handle, May God see you through this dear

@all
Who on earth invented that backside penetration thing for goodness sake? I ain't doing that s-h-i-t for anything or any human being!
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by ODUANKPA: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2010
with God all things are possible, pray for him because he is under demonic influence
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by mordi4evah: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2010
@OP
Thank God you found out on d cheating butthole!imagine doing dat wiv a fellow man!!Mine is just chuck up your deuces and get tha hell on wiv yo life!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
on a lighter note you cud kip him n hire a lot of male helps dat have gay inclinations,dat shud kip him bz!!!lolssssssss!!!
@madchen
To start a topic,scroll down to the end of the page you would see the start a new topic beside d reply icon click on it and post your topic,av got a feelin you have somethin explosive to post,dunno abt d direct message thing like twitter's dnt think it happens hia!
@peruso
will you sharap dia, bleeping faghgot,go mit ur types out dia,IIIDDIIIIOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by ogeokoli(f): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2010
wat gay serious say what sha if is trueluv u dont ve an option but u can still continue if he dont cheats but u can still go away or still apply deliverance God is merciful children
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Yorisb: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ivynwa:

@all
Who on earth invented that backside penetration thing for goodness sake? I ain't doing that s-h-i-t for anything or any human being!

Some peeps still love it(backside) tho, ask any Somalian girl.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by llade(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
For me al advise u to give him ur ass to fhuck and c whether he will change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / List Of Banned Baby Names Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.