Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) (8924 Views)

Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by RoyalHighness7(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2019
We all wonder why on earth a female Artiste would go for a show without putting on panties before leaving her house knowing fully well she would perform live on stage with crowd watching...Though she is not the first and probably would not be the last.

1 Like

Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2019
ope o i see d kpekus early coz nairaland mod go soon cover am

6 Likes

Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by MrSensor(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2019
angry ugly thing. The abuse of drugs is causing all this nonsense. Moderators pls don't sensor this pic so that it will cycle forever on the internet till the owner of this ugly vaginnah regrets it.
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by overdrive(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 01, 2019
wakanda rubbish is this shocked
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by Kaybenny(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2019
Na wa for female artistooo

Dirty stuff
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2019
lemme lipsrsealed
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by mysteryman2014: 8:56am On May 01, 2019
This can't be in naija.
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by Olufela30: 9:09am On May 01, 2019
I see kitten !!!

Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by ShinqRambq: 9:23am On May 01, 2019
Dumb hoes too dumb to read a script on their own.I smell Pocohantas angry
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2019
OMG! Wtf?
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by delsboat(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2019
THIS IS CRAZY, THOSE DAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A ROLE MODEL...
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by OboOlora(f): 10:28am On May 01, 2019
DO pussys now sag or is this a deek?
How can someone’s pussy be like this nitori Olohun laikinshey Amala Olaiya

Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by jaybanfa(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2019
It looks old to me. I mean the picture. Probably early 2000ish cos of the fashion sense. But that was very racy of her to go commando.

1 Like

Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2019
OboOlora:

This is exasperating angry

eww!!!
*pukes*
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by sparog(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2019
Looks Photoshopped

3 Likes

Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by wiseone28: 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
jaybanfa:
It looks old to me. I mean the picture. Probably early 2000ish cos of the fashion sense. But that was very racy of her to go commando.
very old pics...i heard it's lil kim
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by NLFINEST(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2019
Good pussy
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by Timmypromise(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2019
Smelling pussy

With stretch mark lap
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by ThePreachersSon: 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:
wakanda rubbish is this shocked

I don understand your folks again o
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by ThePreachersSon: 9:17pm On May 01, 2019
OboOlora:

You're in a better position to answer the question
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by happybee: 10:46pm On May 01, 2019
This prolly Photoshop..
Doesn't look real at all.
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On May 02, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

I don understand your folks again o

What do you mean by "your folks"? undecided
Re: Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) by ThePreachersSon: 7:41am On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

What do you mean by "your folks"? undecided

Your kind na, the womankind

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included / Rick Ross Quotes On Money And Fame No 15 Will Make you Shade Tears / Genevieve Stars In New Movie Featuring A-list Hollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.