Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is $100 Enough To Start Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is $100 Enough To Start Forex (2198 Views)

Why You Should Start Forex Trading �� / How Do I Start Forex Trading As A Beginner? / How Much Is $100 Amazon Card In Nigeria Sellitunes4naira.com Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by hammed71(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2019
hi guys, please is $100 enough to start forex.I asked my friend he said I need $400/dollars that I will use $300 to join group to learn .to be honest the $100 is from my salary.guys please I need your opinion, do you think forex is reliable
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Godsplan115: 8:32am On May 01, 2019
hammed71:
hi guys, please is $100 enough to start forex.I asked my friend he said I need $400/dollars that I will use $300 to join group to learn .to be honest the $100 is from my salary.guys please I need your opinion, do you think forex is reliable
that's enough. Inbox me
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by peeps4u: 8:59am On May 01, 2019
hammed71:

Don't listen to your friend, he was s to scam you.
Who charges $300 to teach forex?

1 Like

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by TiredOfFighting(f): 10:26am On May 01, 2019
Practice with a Demo account, crash it to that 100$ level.
Make profit on it and answer ur question urself

1 Like

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by hammed71(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2019
peeps4u:

Don't listen to your friend, he was s to scam you. Who charges $300 to teach forex?
OK so $100 is enough

1 Like

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by hammed71(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2019
so how can I start? imarketlive??
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by hammed71(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Practice with a Demo account, crash it to that 100$ level.
Make profit on it and answer ur question urself
demo account? I don't understand, am sorry for my lack of knowledge
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by TiredOfFighting(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2019
hammed71:
demo account? I don't understand, am sorry for my lack of knowledge

Interesting.

Lemme ask First..
The 100$, you intend to manage it urself or gave sm1 manage it for u?
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by enolife2(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2019
hammed71:

I think the group is ImarketLive, This group is only interested in your $300 and they will Abadan you immediately you pay
run away from the Group that demanded $300 to teach you how to trade forex. $100 is not enough to start forex trading because you will not be Happy with cent you will be making as profit

I will advice you to spent a year teaching yourself by trading demo account. go to YouTube to learn how to start trading

don't let any body here deceive you that you can start forex trading with $100 and earn $1000 within small period of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by hammed71(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

Interesting.

Lemme ask First..
The 100$, you intend to manage it urself or gave sm1 manage it for u?
I intend managing it myself
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by hammed71(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2019
enolife2:

I think the group is ImarketLive, This group is only interested in your $300 and they will Abadan you immediately you pay
run away from the Group that demanded $300 to teach you how to trade forex. $100 is not enough to start forex trading because you will not be Happy with cent you will be making as profit

I will advice you to spent a year teaching yourself by trading demo account. go to YouTube to learn how to start trading

don't let any body here deceive you that you can start forex trading with $100 and earn $1000 within small period of time
That's true

1 Like

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Wayne4uall(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2019
enolife2:

U mean 100 usd csnt give you up to 1000 usd after a year trading
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by enolife2(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2019
Wayne4uall:

U mean 100 usd csnt give you up to 1000 usd after a year trading
re-read my comments for full understanding
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by TiredOfFighting(f): 12:51pm On May 01, 2019
hammed71:

And you don't know wat a demo account is?.

Pls go to babypips dot com and learn biko
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by mcqwerty(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
Use your $100 to learn forex yourself by trading demo and then trade live account.

I know after 2 weeks you will have no money again.

If you are serious about trading forex profitably then you need to invest in a good training and mentoring. Your $100 is nothing but most people like to run away from paid training and start "youtubing" what they don't know nothing about.

Forex is demanding intellectually, tough work, its for the life-long student, the researcher, the relentless.

You will fail many times before you figure it out. It will take time. It might be one of the most difficult endeavor you may ever set out to do.

The money you want to make is only an end-product of knowledge, training, past failures and experience.

Focus on acquiring a good training. Unfortunately, there's no way to know if the training you are paying for is good or thrash. Pay for it all the same because you are moving away from ignorance. Things will open open to you afterwards.

5 Likes

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 01, 2019
Forex is a complete waste of time and resources, I could remember some years back in my quest for a means of generating wealth online I met a firm that specializes in trading on behalf of clients, I opened a trading account immediately....but to my utmost surprise I lost over $1000 in a space of 4 months,I couldn't even cry but luckily for me I was able to recover my loss through my business of selling customized t-shirts on Amazon.

2 Likes

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Fleckingemy(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2019
Damentia:
Forex is a complete waste of time and resources, I could remember some years back in my quest for a means of generating wealth online I met a firm that specializes in trading on behalf of clients, I opened a trading account immediately....but to my utmost surprise I lost over $1000 in a space of 4 months,I couldn't even cry but luckily for me I was able to recover my loss through my business of selling customized t-shirts on Amazon.

Good afternoon bro how can I start this t-shit or another business on Amazon, been trying to get details about it

1 Like

Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 01, 2019
Fleckingemy:

Good afternoon bro how can I start this t-shit or another business on Amazon, been trying to get details about it
WhatsApp me
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Donjcco(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2019
hammed71:

Hala me on WhatsApp let's get started. My service is 100% free.
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by kellyopasjohnj(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2019
Donjcco:

Hala me on WhatsApp let's get started. My service is 100% free.

Please add me. 08108343174
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Fleckingemy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Damentia:
WhatsApp me
don't have ur WhatsApp contact
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by MarianaTrench: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Damentia:

You lost your money in 4 months...

Consider yourself lucky, I lost mine in just 2 days!
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Kingrexyl(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2019
MarianaTrench:

You lost your money in 4 months...

Consider yourself lucky, I lost mine in just 2 days!
I lost mine within 3 days
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by Goldensword: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
hammed71:
Don't try it please, unless you master how to trade, I'm a myself is a trader but i pay expert to to trade for me
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by SaintUlot: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Damentia:
WhatsApp me
What's your WhatsApp number
Re: Is $100 Enough To Start Forex by silverline4: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2019
Learning forex trading takes time and lot of patience.from experience I should tell u $100 is not enough,if u want to trade at all and stay long in the market start with 500$.and no matter how tempted u are use only 0.01lot for the first 6month.If you need strategy that works in forex u will pay nothing good comes free.forex is a journey is not a get rich quick scam and it requires commitment.so ask yourself are u really ready for all this.it took me 4yrs to become profitable in fx

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Quickmonie Pos Mechine An Get It Delivered to You In 5 Working Days / Need Your Advises On My GTB Shares. / Perfect Money Adder Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.