Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) (47737 Views)

"Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Claimsfit: 8:21am On May 01, 2019
ONE THING I DID TO CLEAR MY SEVERE PIMPLES

I'm making this article particularly for people who are having challenges with breakout or pimple.

Am not here to sell you any product of any kind but to show the steps i followed to be able to clear my pimples.

Pimples come's with so many challenges. Challenges such as irritating of the face, black spot, rough face, low esteem etc. There are so many things that could lead to having severe pimples but one out them is the top leading cause.

Now what is this top leading cause of the severe pimples. The top leading cause of severe pimples is a "bad diet". Surprised??.

A bad diet is the top leading cause of pimples due to the saturated fats it contains.

What kind of foods you eat which contain this saturated fats??

Refined carbs such -Bread, meat pie, pizza, fries, buns, donuts, etc. Just foods that contain so much oil in it triggers pimple.

What can be done to stop these pimples??

In order to stop these pimples from popping out on your face, you need to clean up your diet.

What do i mean by cleaning up your diet??

Cleaning up your diet is just like filtering out the bad macro's you put in your diet and replacing them with
a clean one. For eg;

If you enjoy eating pizza, bread and butter, buns, donuts....name it.. These are all foods that cause pimples. They contain a lot of fats in it which if you do have them then they will eventually lead to breakout.

So just leave them out of your diet and just eat normal clean foods like rice, beans, oats, eggs, yams, fruits, vegetables etc.

Foods with less fats and oil is what you should be aiming for and that will be your only way out from getting pimples.

There's a video below which i showed how i do eat my rice and stew. I served my rice and i dabbled it with a little stew, sprinkled a little salt around it and ate it like that and still enjoyed my meal.

Most at times we go over board with the stew or sauce we use on our foods. These stew or sauce we make are made with more off cooking oil.

Now when serving yourself with these stew or sauce you don't need to go over board with it when serving. Just serve a little on your food and eat it like that. If it's not that tasty, just sprinkle a little salt on it and just eat.

This is the sacrifice you have to make if you want to start see a big difference on your face. These are what i also explained in the video below.

Also on the part of making eggs, i know most people love frying there egg but as you're challenged with pimples, it's best you leave out frying your egg and just boil them.

These whole process is just to reduce your oil and fats consumption to its minimum.

So when you've started dieting and cleaning out your diet, i suggest it's best you also include cardio exercise into your routine to fasten the whole process up.

Exercise helps with burning fats and also moving out toxins and junks in your body system which i also talked about in the video below.

So the video below shows me talking about a whole process of me dieting, everything i went through to clear my pimples. So do make sure to check it out.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDK6hpbwfQ4&t=25s

Source: http://www.dietfitelt.com/2019/04/one-thing-i-did-to-clear-my-severe-pimples/

Cc;lalasticlala

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Claimsfit: 8:26am On May 01, 2019
If you still need to talk to me personally about your own acne challenges...Just mail me @niqqadaniel@gmail.com . I will help put you through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:06pm On May 01, 2019
Uhm.....okay
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Generalkaycee(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Olaking123(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
Okay soon. What self I don't even have one on my face

2 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Sellfish(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
Yeah...

And lack of frequent ejaculation can cause these kind of pimples too...

A smooth face is one of the benefits of frequent fornication smiley

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Baawaa(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
This is real Babaloja of pimples market

11 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by sunnywhyt007: 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
Nice Transformation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Smartphelz: 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
Seriously where is the scientific basis to all of these

2 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by martineverest(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
simple....eat more fruits and vegetables and take more natural antioxidants like garlic, ginger, cinnamon, cloves,thyme,natural cocoa(unsweetened bournvita) etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by olayemioshiyemi: 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
G
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Hintona(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
Why did your lips change

Pimples can be attractive

7 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by KubwaBoy: 12:11pm On May 01, 2019
h
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by donatusdesmond: 12:11pm On May 01, 2019
Sprinkling salt on already cooked food is not healthy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 01, 2019
You didn't do anything special other than stopping the bleaching cream you were using that made you to break out severely. Now you stopped it. Your skin is back to normal.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by meritadavize1(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2019
They will still be back, Na first half � them go.

7 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nuelonyi: 12:12pm On May 01, 2019
This are two different guyz in this pictures..... Not one guy. So ur prove is not straight.

8 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by KingLennon(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2019
Please can someone summarise what the Op just said? The only thing I know is that he's selling his market

4 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by olayemioshiyemi: 12:14pm On May 01, 2019
Thanks to camera 360 if you kw you kw

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Pidginwhisper: 12:15pm On May 01, 2019
shocked
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by BabaIbo: 12:16pm On May 01, 2019
LoL, trust nairaland critics, them don finish this one already, read their replies above and below cheesy.

BTW they are two different guys, look at the shape of their mouths, different upper lips and lower lips shapes. (one has a broad lower lip and a tiny upper lip and the other is normal i.e same sizes for the upper and lower lip)... Abi pimples too dey affect lip size

11 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by dtruth50: 12:17pm On May 01, 2019
Hintona:
Why did your lips change
He is not talking about his lips but pimples. So what take ur eyes to his lips?
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by palmshots: 12:17pm On May 01, 2019
Sellfish:
Yeah...
And lack of frequent ejaculation can cause these kind of pimples too...
A smooth face is one of the benefits of frequent fornication smiley
if you know you know��

3 Likes

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 01, 2019
Hintona:
Why did your lips change

attractive shocked
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Lessonnn: 12:22pm On May 01, 2019
Lol you just had adolescent pimples that will be go away it self and no way real adult pimples be cleared with just diet.

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by Hoodbilonia: 12:22pm On May 01, 2019
Story
If pimples dey ypur blood e fey yur blood
What irritates me is those whitish ish dah comes out frm our nose,side of nose,topnof nose,under chin,,

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by OhiOfIhima: 12:25pm On May 01, 2019
Smartphelz:
Seriously where is the scientific basis to all of these

Go yabaleft, u will gat it. Pls stop asking stupid n meaningless question.

Junk foods which contain lots of fat can trigger d cause of clonical pimples like op, Scientific backup!
Re: One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) by CEOwatazs: 12:25pm On May 01, 2019
Hintona:
Why did your lips change
you are biutiful n attractive without the pimples

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.