Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily (753 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by Nobody: 9:31am On May 01, 2019
Looking to invest in a business that guarantee at least 10k on a daily basis.
Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by cornerplus: 9:46am On May 01, 2019
RonKenoly:

Can you invest in my. Plantain business Sir.

I'll repay 12.5% monthly for 20 months
Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by teamwilly(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2019
Tell me more about your plantain biz? Market, location etc every intricate detail.
Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by miraclear: 12:11am On May 02, 2019
I WANT TO SELL MY IDEA OF HOW COMMON PEPPER SOUP CAN BRING IN 800 THOUSAND NAIRA PROFIT EVERY MONTH.

I SOLD ANOTHER IDEA THROUGH NAIRALAND EXCERPT BELOW :

TURNING WASTE TO WEALTH USING SANDS BY THE ROAD SIDE AND PET BOTTLE THAT LITTERS OUR GUTTER

Steps below :

Sourcing for the materials :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well
3 Get my Mixer with tap, Cooker and Interlocking Stone Iron Mold ready

Production :
1 Fire the cooker readily
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
3 The mixer will keep turning.
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate it.

rootworks
Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2019
miraclear:
I WANT TO SELL MY IDEA OF HOW COMMON PEPPER SOUP CAN BRING IN 800 THOUSAND NAIRA PROFIT EVERY MONTH.

TURNING WASTE TO WEALTH USING SANDS BY THE ROAD SIDE AND PET BOTTLE THAT LITTERS OUR GUTTER

Steps below :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well

Production :
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate it.

rootworks

Why not buy a trip of sand instead?
Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by bemagnify: 7:02am On May 02, 2019
miraclear:

Steps below :

Production :

rootworks

drop ur contact sir/ma

I need to ask u an urgent question

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by Landargas: 10:02am On May 02, 2019
I think this question is kinda vague. Every business has the potential of giving you 10k daily, or less or more, depending on factors like your niche, your skills, your market and so on. If you specified those, then we would be able to help you find a business worth your effort
Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by levitate: 2:19pm On May 03, 2019
Landargas:
I think this question is kinda vague. Every business has the potential of giving you 10k daily, or less or more, depending on factors like your niche, your skills, your market and so on. If you specified those, then we would be able to help you find a business worth your effort
Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2019
RonKenoly:
depends on your location. If you can go to badagry every day and purchase a truck load of coconut then resell in other states... You will be making close to 14k every day...

Alternatively, it's best to purchase and transport it twice in a week so as to reduce stress and saturation of products

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Business That Gives 10k Daily by solutn2chemical: 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
bemagnify:

drop ur contact sir/ma

I need to ask u an urgent question

My phone number is - 08064334330 , my email is kolapope"gmail.com There are other ideas so brilliant all laying down idle inside my diary waiting for angel investor so to say.

ROOTWORKS

(1) (Reply)

4m -10mbbls of BLCO In OFFSHORE TANKFARM China @$8/4net. / Why You Should Stop Using CHRISVICMALL To Buy Goods From China / Invest In Your Future Today And Make 500% Profit Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.