Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. (49456 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.
but in the other thread, you were encouraging a married woman to continue cheating on her husband because he doesn't hit the gym.

I hope you find a cure for whatever made you this bitter.

5 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by nicepoker101(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2019
openmine:

How most of you still believe at this age that a "wife" won't cheat is shocking!
Oga marriage doesn't guarantee faithfulness or loyalty!
oga you didn't get my right. I am only commenting within the context.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 01, 2019
When did I encourage it? Biko just shut the hell up. Thanks in advance.
highcollide:
but in the other thread, you were encouraging a married woman to continue cheating on her husband because he doesn't hit the gym.

I hope you find a cure for whatever made you this bitter.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 4:05pm On May 01, 2019
mayusguy:
Sorry i thought you’re bobrisky grin . Talking about protection still, i hope you don’t go down on your woman since you use protection which i support � but going down on your woman won’t make much sense cos you can contract diseases that way too if you have unnoticed injuries/tear in your mouth
Sex can be made safe and enjoyable through many different ways my man. smiley
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 4:08pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ:
Speak for yourself.
That's an absolute fact for everyone. Admit it.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Omega30(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Omega30(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Saffi baby, That's why I have always wanted to bang u girl.I know you like it a lot.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by icyed: 4:17pm On May 01, 2019
op ooo...
i try to tellmy folk one thing about women.you dont need time to access,read her or monitor her.bros,you endup killing yourself.you have to be excellent when drilling her oil well.for me,my gf can die just to b wit me because im perfect on bed.my calabar ex even went to d process of having me bad.if i want to break der relationship,its easy for me.but i respect every1's feeling.esp d guys to my ex.if my gf fuckz up,i cant shout nor worry herself,na her pussy go hear ham bad.even my previous ex,d guy went on my fb n cursed me saying i so destroyd her babe pussy whch i dnt think he can survive it.just bang d pussy hell up like ur goin to end d relationship n u will see her apologizing sincerely.WORD!
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by oduademonest: 4:21pm On May 01, 2019
Who this epp?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by VictorRomanov: 4:31pm On May 01, 2019
Ozkar:
didn't you see a comment by this same person you quoted saying that women should carry their cheating secrets to their graves because men cannot handle it and the husband would ruin the marriage with his thinking?

They defend what they are.

My brother. So much for "men are scum". I think women are more ruthless when it comes to cheating. Not supporting any gender, but I think women go a step further in being heartless in the cheating thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Happyfela(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2019
You not making any sense, don't reply i won't answer you
icyed:
op ooo...
i try to tellmy folk one thing about women.you dont need time to access,read her or monitor her.bros,you endup killing yourself.you have to be excellent when drilling her oil well.for me,my gf can die just to b wit me because im perfect on bed.my calabar ex even went to d process of having me bad.if i want to break der relationship,its easy for me.but i respect every1's feeling.esp d guys to my ex.if my gf fuckz up,i cant shout nor worry herself,na her pussy go hear ham bad.even my previous ex,d guy went on my fb n cursed me saying i so destroyd her babe pussy whch i dnt think he can survive it.just bang d pussy hell up like ur goin to end d relationship n u will see her apologizing sincerely.WORD!

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin If i talk now, some people will tag me hater.

Most of these girls are useless bitches; know that hoes ain't loyal; spend less on them; see them as temporal disposable objects; use and dump.

And when you wan marry, try your hardest best to patiently look for the good girls. Let all these mumu boys who always say they don't care about virgins go and marry the useless girls and later come back to say he wan drink poison after him eye don see pepper.

Once again, never forget the golden rule. Bitches for fck, good girls for wife.
The wise marry the good girls while mumu boys marry the fairly used useless bitches!

A word is enough for the wise. PEACE!

Thy words are not supposed to be funny... Fact is, they are downright offensive... But, Lord help me: I have been laughing stupidly, grinning from ear to ear, and nodding in full agreement. grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Emaprince: 4:55pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Are the married ones faithful?

Still on this front page, is a married woman confessing of cheating on her husband despite the man being loving, caring and financially OK.

So when is one supposed to demand faithfulness? When she dies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Marriage is a spiritual and physical covenant between yourself, your partner and God. Your union cannot be blessed with faithfulness if you’re not married. So whatever happens outside this union is deserved.

This has to be one of the most narrow-minded, and shallow tripe I have read in a long time... Let me give you a benefit of doubt, and assume you are truly naive.

People are equally as unfaithful in marriage as those unmarried... Open your eyes, look around you, or try and do some research. Thank you.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I shall never get the logic behind shagging just ONE person for a long time.

It's totally boring. I can't do it. We're all attracted to variety and are hardwired to like many different things. There's no point fighting against our natural instincts to be what we're not.

I mean it's not a crime to shag different people so why the restrictions?

The reason I'll never understand marriage or any closed relationship.

I wonder what people who share your mind set are sharing

This sounds like what some distributors would say and I cover my toto in the blood grin grin grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by openmine(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
oga you didn't get my right. I am only commenting within the context.
Your context refers to the fact that cheating can only stop when marriage is involved!
However,like I said ab itio,marriage will never guarantee faithfulness or loyalty!
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
She told him she is traveling HOME and he didn't ask where HOME is.

He just assumed HOME is her parents house...

HOME is where the heart belongs,

HOME is where you find happiness.

HOME is that guy she is trekking along the road with.

Next time, don't assume. Ask specific questions.

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

These ones are homeless though grin

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Viserion: 5:09pm On May 01, 2019
kelvinovie25:

grin jambite lol, are u sure that snake has not returned to jamb office and swallow their server grin grin grin
me I tire o, walahi if them like make snake swallow the whole Nigeria
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Unconquerable: 5:10pm On May 01, 2019
Are you so insecure and cheap as to keep sleeping with such a girl, who can infect you with a sexually transmitted disease?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by MorufuAtanda: 5:14pm On May 01, 2019
I've never been in a relationship that lasted more than 1 month and I've bleeped 174 girls. That's why my friends call me 'fuucck-and-go'.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
That's an absolute fact for everyone. Admit it.

Not everyone. Speak only for thyself.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Wendybrown(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
ValCon888:
No be small thing. The guy don lash her wella so tey he dash her trouser.

lmao
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
Guest007:

I wonder what people who share your mind set are sharing

This sounds like what some distributors would say and I cover my toto in the blood grin grin grin
Toto? grin Reminds me of secondary school days when some mischievous kid would wait until everyone's gone home and then gets a chalk and writes a bold, graphic stuff like ' TOTO IS SWEET' on the classroom's board. grin
Cue the commotion the next morning when kids and teachers arrive at school. Madness. grin

Well, you don't have to cover your Toto, grin Open it for the healthiest dong in the world and you'd never regret what it'd do to you. tongue
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

Thy words are not supposed to be funny... Fact is, they are downright offensive... But, Lord help me: I have been laughing stupidly, grinning from ear to ear, and nodding in full agreement. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 5:28pm On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not everyone. Speak only for thyself.
You are living in denial. Even married folks do get to see people other than their spouses who make their hearts skip a beat. Some can control their urges but that doesn't mean they don't love and wouldn't want what they see. It is a natural human attribute and it's totally okay to feel that way.

People like us are not going to put ourselves in such shackles though. We are going to straight up get what we want, as many as we can. It's a short life and variety, they say...... (go on, complete it for me smiley )

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Yankee442: 6:48pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
birds of a feather
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:01pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
You are living in denial. Even married folks do get to see people other than their spouses who make their hearts skip a beat. Some can control their urges but that doesn't mean they don't love and wouldn't want what they see. It is a natural human attribute and it's totally okay to feel that way.

People like us are not going to put ourselves in such shackles though. We are going to straight up get what we want, as many as we can. It's a short life and variety, they say...... (go on, complete it for me smiley )

Oh, hell yes! We will always meet persons better than our spouses in every way, but I refuse to accept that variety is the spice of life. If you buy such fallacy, then fine. I hope you don't go adopting cats when you start aging.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by propsvila: 7:21pm On May 01, 2019
Op that should be Oko poly Environment I guess
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:

Lol.. And who are you deceiving? Finally brother takes you to mama and you find out you have slept with his younger brother and uncle; you start blaming village people. Continue you lashing sister.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by MissRaine69(f): 7:33pm On May 01, 2019
And if you don't know, now you know.....
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 7:37pm On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh, hell yes! We will always meet persons better than our spouses in every way, but I refuse to accept that variety is the spice of life. If you buy such fallacy, then fine. I hope you don't go adopting cats when you start aging.
Well, if you choose to be locked down and shackled by religion or moral correctness I'll let you be.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Deegeorge(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
She told him she is traveling HOME and he didn't ask where HOME is.

He just assumed HOME is her parents house...

HOME is where the heart belongs,

HOME is where you find happiness.

HOME is that guy she is trekking along the road with.

Next time, don't assume. Ask specific questions.

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

I love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.