Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship (935 Views)

I Was Not Expecting This Break Up At All! I Wish It Didn't Happened! / Some Girls Are Heartless / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship by oluwafemme129(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2019
In their Convo the lady explained everything he has done for him..check the guy response and say something about it!

Re: Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship by Pusyiter(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2019
Story that touches
The guy has long broken up with you but you mumuishly decided to stay even when the handwriting was on the wall
Well, take heart, God will compensate you with who you truly deserve only if you forget the past and move on
Re: Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship by mikejj(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2019
Sometimes I have a problem with long relationship.. 2yrs,3yrs should be enough.. I feel for ladies sha,they are always at the receiving end when things go sour..

Re: Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2019
Mtchew fake chat
Re: Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship by Pubichairs(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2019
indeed tragedy
Re: Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship by gabi98(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2019
I pass, I don't even know if I should believe this or not

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake But Can Anyone Survive A Marriage Like This? / Wetin Women Want From Men?? / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.